Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Is Getting Married A Means To Making Babies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Getting Married A Means To Making Babies? (562 Views)

Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Getting Married A Means To Making Babies? by pimplucious: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2012
Do people get married out of love, or basically to make babies? Or is making babies an after thought of getting married? If you go for the former (get married out of love), will you still love your partner on realizing he/she can't make babies? Or do you see getting married as a means to an end? Ie as a means of making babies?

What's your take on this?
Re: Is Getting Married A Means To Making Babies? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2012
It is not good for a man to be alone..

The sole aim of marriage: to avoid sleeping around and to multiply.
Re: Is Getting Married A Means To Making Babies? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
People claim to get married for love but I think that the main function of marriage is to maintain a family life, in other words, for the sake of children.
Feelings are not stable, love appears and disappears. And most of the time, we have no control over it. If it wasn't for marriage, many couples would break up easily. You marry to start a family. That's the main reason. I guess ...

If it wasn't for the sake of children, to give them a stable family, I would never promise anyone to love him till the day I die because nobody knows what tomorrow will bring. As I'm not a fortune teller, I would prefer not to make this kind of a promise, which I don't know I can keep.
Re: Is Getting Married A Means To Making Babies? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2012
It is not good for a man to be alone..

Re: Is Getting Married A Means To Making Babies? by pimplucious: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2012
[/quote]

Not errbody sees it like that tho

(1) (Reply)

Weeping Heart! / Ten Reasonsspend Less On Your Wedding And Spend More On Your Marriage / Would U Pray For A Man Like Your Father Or Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.