Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

My Househelp Smokes Weed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Househelp Smokes Weed (2459 Views)

I'm Not Comfortable With My Househelp / Husband Smokes Weed / What To Do To My Househelp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Househelp Smokes Weed by Kobojunkie: 12:59am On Nov 29, 2012
Police are less than likely to raid a home cause there is a weed smoker there. Even here in the States,police barely never raid homes simply cause a weed-smoker lives there.
Re: My Househelp Smokes Weed by RudySmith(m): 1:05am On Nov 29, 2012
^^ But they do when they want 2 bust a dealer in the middle of a transaction. What if that transaction happens 2 b that of the unfortunate houseboy at his oga's place?
Do u want 2 take such a chance with ur family?!
Re: My Househelp Smokes Weed by Kobojunkie: 1:11am On Nov 29, 2012
RudySmith: ^^ But they do when they want 2 bust a dealer in the middle of a transaction. What if that transaction happens 2 b that of the unfortunate houseboy at his oga's place?
Do u want 2 take such a chance with ur family?!

Like I said, me I no dey deal with even house boys/girls. I don't understand the need people have for extra help in Nigeria. Out here most folks do their own chores and take care of their own homes/apartments.
Re: My Househelp Smokes Weed by peterugoobi(m): 3:15am On Nov 29, 2012
Even in america, ppl smoke medical marijuana
Re: My Househelp Smokes Weed by 6ft: 9:21am On Nov 29, 2012
call 911...mstcchewwww

abeg c ds op oh?!?
Re: My Househelp Smokes Weed by RudySmith(m): 11:57am On Nov 29, 2012
peterugoobi: Even in america, ppl smoke medical marijuana

Pls get ur facts right, medicinal marijuana is only legal in 17 states out of 51.
Re: My Househelp Smokes Weed by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2012
In same America, Marijuana is smoked outside of those 17 states. I used to have a neighbor who smoked that thing on the other side of my door. Stunk up the place for weeks. I moved out less than a month into it all. . . I could not stand the stench, but in all that time, there were no raids on the apartment.
Re: My Househelp Smokes Weed by durobraham(f): 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2012
Weed is illegal in Nigeria. Check the Ndlea Act.

@ poster, marijuana is a gateway drug for most pple, it usually leads to experimentation with other drugs&eventual addiction.
If ur houseman is not just a recreational user ie a regular user using up to three times a week, he is surely on his way to harder stuff.
The question is do u want to have in ur house a person who is clearly breaking the law of the land&is probably on his way to a lifetime of drug dependency?
He is a grown man, cut him loose, if he's old enough to choose to smoke weed he's old enough to face the consequences alone.
Re: My Househelp Smokes Weed by RudySmith(m): 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
Kobojunkie: In same America, Marijuana is smoked outside of those 17 states. I used to have a neighbor who smoked that thing on the other side of my door. Stunk up the place for weeks. I moved out less than a month into it all. . . I could not stand the stench, but in all that time, there were no raids on the apartment.

Weed is smoked *illegaly* all over the world, but it doesn't make it any less an offense 2 do so in many places, even if that offense is minor. And the sale or purchased of such drug is still considered a crime. The fact that ur neighbor never got busted is bcuz u didn't call the cops on his weed smoking behind. Just bcuz there was no raid during the short tie u lived there, does not mean it will never happen. Just pray that ur kids/wife r not around when it happens, or if by coincidence a shoot out between dealer and cop happen on that same day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maternity Shopping/ New Born Baby Shopping / Why Are Women Being Marginalised? / What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.