Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234270 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by IdeeEsperanza(m): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
chinavasion.com has 3G sim android tablets. They have double sim tablets too.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by donziko(m): 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2013
mikelreal: Please, I just need anybody's opinion, has anybdy used china post before? How long does it take?
hahaha...chinapost?? guy if you love your money don't even think about it unless you are more than willing to wait for more than 2months gbam before you get your package and now the closing down of nigerian post officer all over the country makes no sense at all.I still have a product i bought since 19 november 2012 that am yet to collect,and i've being having a time of my money with post office in kd here,now i've gone back to school in kogi and its all in the hands of my junior bro to collect it if at all he can.so...my advice?? Use a paid shipping or free shipping through those big boys in the shipping delivery stuff.Don't use china post ooh...no say Mr Experience no tell you!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by williams20(m): 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
Happy weekend great Nl guys. Thanks 4 ur reply. I want to find out the rate chrivmail charges per shipment
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dsolo(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
The shipping price we use is $13 per kg (4-5days) and $8(7-10days). Note that this shipping fee is only applicable to those living in Lagos. If you leave outside Lagos, their will be an additional fee i.e the bus fee from Lagos to your destination. You negotiate the price with the driver of the bus you chose. If you have any question or would like to know more about us, you can always send us an email or chat with us online.

You can chat with us online between 12a.m Nigeria time to 5p.m Nigeria time. If you send an email to us, you will receive a reply within 24hours.

To all those that recommend us, I want to say a big [size=18pt]THANK YOU[/size]

Hello do u work with chrisvicmall? Pls I need the customer care agent email address adeniyiseto@yahoo.com tnx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
caesaraba: Hi, guys. Hope biz is going fine?
Pls, for your own good and success in any business, don't just follow the crowd. Think of a product you know you can import and a very sure way of marketing it. After that, bring in a few and use it to test the market and if it is good to go, bring in more. By the time you bring in quality products like 3 times, you would have become a well known name in that area and market would flow freely.

If you have been taught every detail on how to source for products and import them but you still can't reason for yourself rather expecting to be told what to import, then you have to work on that part first. importation no go finish next week. There's time.

You won't make it in business by doing 'follow follow.'

Example, I know a lot of old people, so I know the kind of products to market to them. I even have demand more than my capital right now by just showing them the pictures. If I mention the product now, many will start asking for the link and importing it even though they are students who live in a University environment where young people are the majority. How do you expect to make profit like that?

I'm sorry if my words sound a little harsh but I'll rather see everyone here smiling after their sales than complaining of no market and low pricing.

Wish y'all the best in this biz. God bless.

You have taken the thought out of me. Most of the would-be importers are very lazy and was obvious in the demand for the Brazilian hair pricelist. I was appalled. If you can't do a market survey/research, then you are not ready for this business.

I have more than 10 hot products waiting to be tapped which I keep in my "Wish List". They are products of hard research.

Please, don't drop any link here or via PMs. Let's learn how to survey, source and market. That's what will make you whole.

4 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Niiade(m): 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2013
I just got mail, that my wrist watch has been shipped. With the shipping details to be given to me in two days. I await would keep ya' ll posted. Thanks house
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by gowaga68: 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
Niiade: I just got mail, that my wrist watch has been shipped. With the shipping details to be given to me in two days. I await would keep ya' ll posted. Thanks house
I wish you luck.
@ all those asking for price list abeg make una use una sense and mind figure out wetin dey sell for una area,like my self i have been looking at some good and marketable product from Car section. Kudos to OP n Co.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
Talk about tenacity and audacity, some folks got them on bumper.

This kid started with just a phone( BB to be precise), imported it from ebay,sold it and made a profit of 4k.

Today, he has just imported 2 BB, one for his brother(paid by brother ) and another for himself and then a TV. package delivery was handled by MyUS.com...

I dont know how is going to sell it but just before I left his house, he is on the run to look for a buyer of the TV.

This is not for me but a friend and the only thing I just want to stress it that, smart and critical thinking can really take you far.

This guy is a street smart ajekpako... no time for mr fine boy o. if na that one, the guy fine and girls dey trip. At least I KNOW him to be an A55 banger with countless excapade.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by jjjkkkooo: 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2013
2sexy: Talk about tenacity and audacity, some folks got them on bumper.

This kid started with just a phone( BB to be precise), imported it from ebay,sold it and made a profit of 4k.

Today, he has just imported 2 BB, one for his brother(paid by brother ) and another for himself and then a TV. package delivery was handled by MyUS.com...

I dont know how is going to sell it but just before I left his house, he is on the run to look for a buyer of the TV.

This is not for me but a friend and the only thing I just want to stress it that, smart and critical thinking can really take you far.

This guy is a street smart ajekpako... no time for mr fine boy o. if na that one, the guy fine and girls dey trip. At least I KNOW him to be an A55 banger with countless excapade.

Can the guy pls tell the house how he imported the BB, the cost and other details.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2013
jjjkkkooo:
Can the guy pls tell the house how he imported the BB, the cost and other details.
The BB is for personal use or so I guess. Na the TV him wan sell.

To get the cost is not hard. Go to myus.com and they have their shipping calculator there. simple. you pay them the actual fee for the product from ebay, plus the shipping fee( as estimated by their calculator) and while they use their paypal to purchase the product and ship to you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2013
let me also add that, na MY UBA Africard him use o. He is not a regular user even though he has an account here.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Kuic: 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
Nice thread,weldone to all who hav contributed.very informative.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
jjjkkkooo:
Myus calculation is based on dimension factor of 300 that is, L * B * W/300. The L,B&W are measured in inch & all divided by 300.
@ 2sexy, can u confirm how much he paid for the shipping of the TV with myus?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2013
chemashie:
Myus calculation is based on dimension factor of 300 that is, L * B * W/300. The L,B&W are measured in inch & all divided by 300.
@ 2sexy, can u confirm how much he paid for the shipping of the TV with myus?
As usual, myUS.com is costly and he sai it cost him $120 but the TV is $69 or so... grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Mftivi: 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2013
2sexy: As usual, myUS.com is costly and he sai it cost him $120 but the TV is $69 or so... grin
the seller of that tv is a drop shipper.....u knw wat am implying....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by phyl123: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2013
I tried to order some stuff from Chinavasion, but they refused to ship to Chrisvicmall's office in china what a waste of my time surfing through their site. They insisted on doing the shipping themselves but their shipping cost are too high and the only payment option made available is by international bank transfer. angry
Has anybody here experienced same with them?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by solomonsojay(m): 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2013
phyl123: I tried to order some stuff from Chinavasion, but they refused to ship to Chrisvicmall's office in china what a waste of my time surfing through their site. They insisted on doing the shipping themselves but their shipping cost are too high and the only payment option made available is by international bank transfer. angry
Has anybody here experienced same with them?

Just a thought, I wudnt be 2 comfortable buyin frm dem if dey can ship to chrisvic n wudnt accept card payment. its nt a gud sign 2me.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by phyl123: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ive cancelled the order anyway.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by mjustin: 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
hy guys pls i want 2 knw hw one can pay in moni in chrisvicmall..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by solomonsojay(m): 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2013
2sexy: let me also add that, na MY UBA Africard him use o. He is not a regular user even though he has an account here.
@2sexy am tinkin about gettin my UBA Africard on monday, bt pls what are d requirements cos my drivers license has expired o n just wana knw what I need to hold. Ur Help wil b appreciated alot. Tanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by solomonsojay(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2013
mjustin: hy guys pls i want 2 knw hw one can pay in moni in chrisvicmall..
Bros, try take time to read d last 10pages n u wil get all dat info. Take d time, it wil b worthy of d effort.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
mjustin: hy guys pls i want 2 knw hw one can pay in moni in chrisvicmall..
ask their customer care, or chat with them, they will tell you everything, this is their email info@chrisvicmall.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
solomonsojay:
@2sexy am tinkin about gettin my UBA Africard on monday, bt pls what are d requirements cos my drivers license has expired o n just wana knw what I need to hold. Ur Help wil b appreciated alot. Tanks.
When I did mine, i used national ID card and 2 passport foto.

Just them that u want to apply for a UBA africard when u get there.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2013
Thanks for the reply@ donziko grin will do my first import nxt wk, is it better to use gtb $aster card or UBA africard?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2013
2sexy: When I did mine, i used national ID card and 2 passport foto.

I don't ve a license or a national I.d. Applied sins 2011 no news. Thinkn of going with someone that has a national I.D card, wat do u think?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by timoney45(m): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2013
use ur voters card, its acceptable if u want 2 get a uba africard
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by solomonsojay(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2013
2sexy: When I did mine, i used national ID card and 2 passport foto.

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by probsolver: 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
I received a mail from chrisvicmall today that my goods has been shipped and I will get them on monday. Am bringing in 1 10' laptop and 3 7' minilaptop I will upload d details later looking buyer o. Thanks to my importation mentor Al-Matetoe and great greay contributors. Let's keep d ball rolling
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2013
probsolver: I received a mail from chrisvicmall today that my goods has been shipped and I will get them on monday. Am bringing in 1 10' laptop and 3 7' minilaptop I will upload d details later looking buyer o. Thanks to my importation mentor Al-Matetoe and great greay contributors. Let's keep d ball rolling
I hope people will learn from your mistakes.
7" mini laptop is a android base laptoo which is useless for Nigerian,I wonder what motives u for bringing in 3 pieces of such,again u don't import because others do,we will be waiting for your pix and details, regard.

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by GeebeeM(m): 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2013
hey guyz! Check this site:www.uk2meonline.com. They order and ship 2 Nigeria frm uk and usa
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by niyeee: 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2013
xzibukz:
Pls do u do day with d help of token?
Pls check ur post on page 16 and 19. It looks contraditory. On page 16, u said u normally pay around $80 for a 4kg goods for home dilivery using CA.
On page 19 you said their shipping cost of 2lb from usa to ur house is around 8k. From my own calculation, 2lb is around 0.91kg which contradict ur page 16 post of $80 for 4kg goods.
Sorry 4pulling you back, i just want to find a solution to the expensive shipping cost. Shed more light pls
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
shocked
timoney45: use ur voters card, its acceptable if u want 2 get a uba africard
are u sure?? If its true ThankGod! N thank you. Iv mi voters card

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.