Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,444 members, 7,836,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234553 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by IdeeEsperanza(m): 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
chemashie:
nothing difficult here, just search for what you need, check the seller ratings and feedback from previous buyers and add the product to the cart or check out. I inserted my US address obtained from myus.com and that is all.
How much does myus charge? i.e. for registration & shipping? And do dey accept any debit master and/or visa card?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by solomonsojay(m): 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
donziko: please sir...i don't mind how long it will actually take you to send me how you went bout ordering from amazon with a nigerian card and ship via A Us address...i would love your kind explanation sent to donziko4max5@gmail.com anytime anyday that you wanna send it i'll be very greatfull for the info...thanks in anticipation.

please am interested too sir, if you dont mind sending me a copy too @ solomonosojay@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by solomonsojay(m): 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mftivi: guy u are tooo smart oooo didnt knw sb tinks like me,am on dt product.hihihihi. Id like to knw ur location nd d curent amount of 8gb flash drive in d market
sending ke
bros abeg hepl ur brother out oh, i dey ondo state n would appreciate you me the info of seller,amount bought n posible selling price, thanks bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
Please, I just need anybody's opinion, has anybdy used china post before? How long does it take?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by williams20(m): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hello Great Nl family, Please, help your brother. I am trying to order 4 some goods 4rm aliexpress or alibaba, and i got some with free shipping on it via china air mail, i ll love to know if the free shipping would bring it to my house in ogun state, or i ll need to pay xtra courier charges. And please how will i do the payment , will get my africard on monday. Thanks in advance. God bless you all
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Cwhyte(m): 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
williams20: Hello Great Nl family, Please, help your brother. I am trying to order 4 some goods 4rm aliexpress or alibaba, and i got some with free shipping on it via china air mail, i ll love to know if the free shipping would bring it to my house in ogun state, or i ll need to pay xtra courier charges. And please how will i do the payment , will get my africard on monday. Thanks in advance. God bless you all

The free shipping through China air mail will deliver to the nearest Nipost close to your address.

U can use gtb naira maastercard or uba africard. They both worked for me.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by temhab(f): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
Does aliexpress accept acess visacard?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by temhab(f): 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
Please, I just need anybody's
opinion, has anybdy used china post
before? How long does it take?
It take 15 to 60 days
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Ola0711: 2:17am On Jan 19, 2013
donziko: please sir...i don't mind how long it will actually take you to send me how you went bout ordering from amazon with a nigerian card and ship via A Us address...i would love your kind explanation sent to donziko4max5@gmail.com anytime anyday that you wanna send it i'll be very greatfull for the info...thanks in anticipation.
donziko how far am also in kaduna how can we meet...this mail changemark2@gmail.com..thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Ola0711: 2:18am On Jan 19, 2013
donziko how far am also in kaduna how can we meet...this mail changemark2@gmail.com..thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Cwhyte(m): 6:35am On Jan 19, 2013
temhab: Please, I just need anybody's
opinion, has anybdy used china post
before? How long does it take?
It take 15 to 60 days

It doesn't take up to 60 days, its actually about 30-40 days, but they expect you to receive it not later than 60days
And yes aliexpress accepts visa card. Uba africard (visa) works for me.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 19, 2013
After 30 - 40 days I guess it will land in the nearest post office shey?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 7:41am On Jan 19, 2013
idee.esperanza:

How much does myus charge? i.e. for registration & shipping? And do dey accept any debit master and/or visa card?
I registered for premium acct, $20 for registration & $7 monthly or $60/year. I have not shipped, just trying to consolidate my orders for now.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by steve10(m): 7:45am On Jan 19, 2013
Any one. From zaria here? Late hook up stevesuccess10@hotmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by caesaraba(m): 7:55am On Jan 19, 2013
Hi, guys. Hope biz is going fine?
Pls, for your own good and success in any business, don't just follow the crowd. Think of a product you know you can import and a very sure way of marketing it. After that, bring in a few and use it to test the market and if it is good to go, bring in more. By the time you bring in quality products like 3 times, you would have become a well known name in that area and market would flow freely.

If you have been taught every detail on how to source for products and import them but you still can't reason for yourself rather expecting to be told what to import, then you have to work on that part first. importation no go finish next week. There's time.

You won't make it in business by doing 'follow follow.'

Example, I know a lot of old people, so I know the kind of products to market to them. I even have demand more than my capital right now by just showing them the pictures. If I mention the product now, many will start asking for the link and importing it even though they are students who live in a University environment where young people are the majority. How do you expect to make profit like that?

I'm sorry if my words sound a little harsh but I'll rather see everyone here smiling after their sales than complaining of no market and low pricing.

Wish y'all the best in this biz. God bless.

4 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by fadinus(m): 8:02am On Jan 19, 2013
caesaraba: Hi, guys. Hope biz is going fine?
Pls, for your own good and success in any business, don't just follow the crowd. Think of a product you know you can import and a very sure way of marketing it. After that, bring in a few and use it to test the market and if it is good to go, bring in more. By the time you bring in quality products like 3 times, you would have become a well known name in that area and market would flow freely.

If you have been taught every detail on how to source for products and import them but you still can't reason for yourself rather expecting to be told what to import, then you have to work on that part first. importation no go finish next week. There's time.

Example, I know a lot of old people, so I know the kind of products to market to them. I even have demand more than my capital right now by just showing them the pictures. If I mention the product now, many will start asking for the link and importing it even though they are students who live in a University environment where young people are the majority. How do you expect to make profit like that?

I'm sorry if my words sound a little harsh but I'll rather see everyone here smiling after their sales than complaining of no market and low pricing.

true talk, if u telll dem this product ur talking about, everyone will wanna import it jst lyk dis issue of brazilian hair
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 8:08am On Jan 19, 2013
caesaraba: Hi, guys. Hope biz is going fine?

[size=20pt]WORD![/size]

A very good observation...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by GeebeeM(m): 8:15am On Jan 19, 2013
[quote author=toluxa1]

Have you gotten the quotation or should I send it?
Pls. I need d quotation too. gabbenny@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by IdeeEsperanza(m): 9:12am On Jan 19, 2013
chemashie:
I registered for premium acct, $20 for registration & $7 monthly or $60/year. I have not shipped, just trying to consolidate myos orders for now.

$27 is it then! You didnt mention which card u used. Please keep us posted. Thank you!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by hedgesfun(m): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2013
Hi all,
I had been in this line for sometime as well and though I had been doing my thing alone and silent due to my busy schedule(I still work with an organization for now) but as I had always love to assist in one way or the other here on nairaland and I stumbled on this I felt I should contribute a little of my own quota to whom it might help.
One website that you sure can get very good and quality products from is china vision.com and lightinthebox.com they are china sites but they are good and a bit responsible however I will implore anyone to do their due diligence investigation to know what best suits you.
When it comes to marketing one of your best choice is Facebook pages, bbm and possibly an online store also there is this website you can enquire of as I heard all they do is get products from individuals and sell on their online store just like amazon does in us the site is dealdey.com I don't sell through them though but I had bought stuffs from them for personal use as well.
I hope this helps a little.
am not always here so I may not be able to always respond to questions or comments but if anyone needs more info free of charge you can mail me on hedgesfun@yahoo.co.uk just for questions and answers OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
cos I trust naralanders. LOLZZZZZ
HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Mftivi: 10:19am On Jan 19, 2013
hedgesfun: Hi all,
I had been in this line for sometime as well and though I had been doing my thing alone and silent due to my busy schedule(I still work with an organization for now) but as I had always love to assist in one way or the other here on nairaland and I stumbled on this I felt I should contribute a little of my own quota to whom it might help.
One website that you sure can get very good and quality products from is china vision.com and lightinthebox.com they are china sites but they are good and a bit responsible however I will implore anyone to do their due diligence investigation to know what best suits you.
When it comes to marketing one of your best choice is Facebook pages, bbm and possibly an online store also there is this website you can enquire of as I heard all they do is get products from individuals and sell on their online store just like amazon does in us the site is dealdey.com I don't sell through them though but I had bought stuffs from them for personal use as well.
I hope this helps a little.
am not always here so I may not be able to always respond to questions or comments but if anyone needs more info free of charge you can mail me on hedgesfun@yahoo.co.uk just for questions and answers OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
cos I trust naralanders. LOLZZZZZ
HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL.
. If we all have dis kind of mindset as dis guy and d thread owner nd sm oda guys here...d world would be a better place. Is it nt a thing of Joy to knw dat u put a smile on sb face....am inspired ur post got some insight as in hidden insight
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2013
idee.esperanza:

$27 is it then! You didnt mention which card u used. Please keep us posted. Thank you!!
I used my GTbank nairamaster card for it & also on amazon. Nigerians are always afraid to test the water first, the truth is dat, ur card will always be refunded if you try ur card on any secured site & d payment is bounced. I tried mobilekarma for more than 4 times unsuccessfully & my funds remain intact. You can only do that if the site is 100% safe.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 11:08am On Jan 19, 2013
@ hedgesfun, the site is chinavasion.com i think not chinavision. There are still tons of them in china anyway.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ngezeck(m): 11:28am On Jan 19, 2013
has any body import or buy sumtin frm china tru chrisvicmall.cos i wan 2 fund my chrisvicmall acc on monday nd how many days dose it take to get into 9ja.....pls advice me. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2013
chemashie:
I used my GTbank nairamaster card for it & also on amazon. Nigerians are always afraid to test the water first, the truth is dat, ur card will always be refunded if you try ur card on any secured site & d payment is bounced. I tried mobilekarma for more than 4 times unsuccessfully & my funds remain intact. You can only do that if the site is 100% safe.
Pls do u do day with d help of token?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by hedgesfun(m): 11:42am On Jan 19, 2013
@Mftivi am glad I could put a smile on somebody's face as its always my dream and wish to do that
@chemashie sorry it was a typographical error u got it right it's chinavasion.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2013
xzibukz:
Pls do u do day with d help of token?
I have not used my token for sometime, d issue of token is a scam from onset. Do you know this token is sold on aliexpress less than $1?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by IdeeEsperanza(m): 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2013
chemashie:

Thanks! I'll try my skye bank & fidelity bank cards if they'll be accepted else I'll go for the GTB naira mastercard.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Saladin1: 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2013
ceeplus: please my brother can u also forward the brazilian hair price list to me..blessedceejay4eva@yahoo.com

Bro pls forward the price list to me too. Here is my email address: salawudeenbabatunde@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by IdeeEsperanza(m): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2013
hedgesfun: Hi all,
One website that you sure can get very good and quality products from is china vision.com and lightinthebox.com they are china sites bu

Thanks! Miniinthebox.com is also good.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2013
C. whyte:

The free shipping through China air mail will deliver to the nearest Nipost close to your address.
U can use gtb naira maastercard or uba africard. They both worked for me.
pls i need a laptop can i get any for 15000 naira?

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.