Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234550 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by hayoakins(m): 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
Sup guyz,

Got my order delivered today...smiley

Cheers!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
yemozee: pls can anyone tell me if cellularcountry and ipmart are okay to buy from
Cellularcountry doesn‘t accept nigerian cards neither do they ship to nigeria. Even circuitatlantic is a no go area now. I have started buying from amazon with nigerian cards & ship via US address.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by enuelly: 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
@all, please give sites I can get genuine blackberry phones, I have market for it but can't seem to get a good site to order from, urgent response will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guente02(m): 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
Phew!!! Im done reading from page zewo. Well gud jab(hancock thumbs up). Will just get my africard anytime soon and proceed to buy products for my personal use only. Will be interested in driod phones, men t-shirts and headsets...with lil memory card. Gud Job Once More. Subcribed

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by hahkma: 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
enuelly: @all, please give sites I can get genuine blackberry phones, I have market for it but can't seem to get a good site to order from, urgent response will be appreciated. Thanks

Have you tried www dot cellular country dot com.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by hahkma: 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
enuelly: @all, please give sites I can get genuine blackberry phones, I have market for it but can't seem to get a good site to order from, urgent response will be appreciated. Thanks

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chrisvicmall: 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
toluxa1: The slow response of Chris Elena of chrisvicmall is not good at all. I'v called her a few times and she said she is very busy. I think now that more people are planning on using them more, she should dedicate more time or get people to assist. I have sent 3 mails now since day before yesterday and even this morning, no reply yet, and I am still waiting to confirm my order, give me total cost and account details which she has not sent. Slow response is a turn off, for me.

Sorry for the delay with the response. If you are purchasing from Aliexpress, Alibaba, Taobao, or any company in China, send the email to info @ chrisvicmall dot com. But if you are purchasing hair, send to chriselena @ chrisvicmall dot com.

@Wiseboy,

Thank you for answering the question for us. We do appreciate.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2013

Do You know how to deal with ebay? U'd see the best deal there........
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
chemashie:
Cellularcountry doesn‘t accept nigerian cards neither do they ship to nigeria. Even circuitatlantic is a no go area now. I have started buying from amazon with nigerian cards & ship via US address.
why is circuitatlantic a no go area now?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by PurpleHouse(m): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
chemashie:
which of the US Address do you use? MYus.com is kinda too expensive! pls reply Asap!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by enuelly: 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
hahk'ma:

Yes I have been checking it out but I want options to be on the safe side. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
xzibukz:
There charges are damn too high, seems the more you buy the higher your shipping fee irrespective of the weight of the products. How can you charge 38,000 for just six BBs? I have gone for better US address.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
PurpleHouse:
which of the US Address do you use? MYus.com is kinda too expensive! pls reply Asap!
I use myus.com, they are still cheap considering their years of experience in the mail forwarding biz. Becareful of some mail forwarders that promise FREEBIE like viaddress.com, myamericanshipper.com.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
xzibukz:

Boss, I don get ma bb baq, we can now hook up on whatsApp 2348060666395 add mE
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by BasseyJ(m): 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
chemashie:
I use myus.com, they are still cheap considering their years of experience in the mail forwarding biz. Becareful of some mail forwarders that promise FREEBIE like viaddress.com, myamericanshipper.com.
Hello Chemashie, circuitatlantic's site isnt opening, guess it is my mobile(or isnt it??). How's shopping with myus like, how do i pay for the goods as i dont operate a paypal account, i dont think the matter has been treated yet as we were all advocating for the use of CA for US shipping.
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
chemashie:
There charges are damn too high, seems the more you buy the higher your shipping fee irrespective of the weight of the products. How can you charge 38,000 for just six BBs? I have gone for better US address.
you don't know how to use their service,any which way,i will like you to share to the house how and process you use in procuring from amazon and ship through myus,though I still have a suite number with them but their service is more expensive when procuring from ebay compare to CA, ebay has the most tempting deal ever and I never regrets buying on ebay
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
BasseyJ:
Hello Chemashie, circuitatlantic's site isnt opening, guess it is my mobile(or isnt it??). How's shopping with myus like, how do i pay for the goods as i dont operate a paypal account, i dont think the matter has been treated yet as we were all advocating for the use of CA for US shipping.
Thanks
You can buy from amazon.com & use US address as ur shipping address. Ebay only accept paypal which is not gud enof for Nigerians. I want to see if mobilekarma will accept GTBANK card.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by enuelly: 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
Qasminho:

Do You know how to deal with ebay? U'd see the best deal there........

Thanks Qas.. I have to learn to deal with ebay, according to this thread I either need C.A or Uk2naija to get the products here or is there another way to get it down to naija since ebay don't do Nigeria shipping?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
chemashie:
bro how u tak do ham
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
didnt you read where he mentioned MYUS.COM? na wa o.
wisemanj: bro how u tak do ham
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
2sexy: didnt you read where he mentioned MYUS.COM? na wa o.
i saw it after i had posted 2sexy try an import so that we can learn frm u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
wisemanj: i saw it after i had posted 2sexy try an import so that we can learn frm u
It is not importing that is my problem... I have my money hooked on something and cant import tiil I reclaim that cash...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by sessytony(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
JUST GOT MY BRAZILLIAN 2DAY. D RATE AT WHICH D SALONS AND HAIR SELLERS UNDAVALUE D HAIR IN MY AREA IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABT. IMAGINE DEM GIVING ME A PRICE DAT IS LESS D COST PRICE. DEY TRIED EXPLAINING 2 ME WAT A REAL BRAZILLIAN LOOKS LIKE. I DONT WANT TO MAK A LOOSE FRM DIS HAIR OH. SESSYTONY
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by steve10(m): 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
Those that still don't know what to order can check this out but you will have to do your research in place like security company , police etc www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2012-HD-720P-Camera-Glasses-Eyewear-DVR-Camcorder-Video-Recorder-DV-5m-pixels-Hidden-DV-DVR/803545_625229222.html?promotionId=200386624
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guente02(m): 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
Pls dows ebay offer free shipping within the US?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
guente02: Pls dows ebay offer free shipping within the US?
yes
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
chemashie:
You can buy from amazon.com & use US address as ur shipping address. Ebay only accept paypal which is not gud enof for Nigerians. I want to see if mobilekarma will accept GTBANK card.

Pls do and get back to us.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by PurpleHouse(m): 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
ever Bought from Cellularcountry.com................ can anyone give me a Green Light on this Site! kinda fancy some stuffs there!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Seton(m): 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
sessytony: JUST GOT MY BRAZILLIAN 2DAY. D RATE AT WHICH D SALONS AND HAIR SELLERS UNDAVALUE D HAIR IN MY AREA IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABT. IMAGINE DEM GIVING ME A PRICE DAT IS LESS D COST PRICE. DEY TRIED EXPLAINING 2 ME WAT A REAL BRAZILLIAN LOOKS LIKE. I DONT WANT TO MAK A LOOSE FRM DIS HAIR OH. SESSYTONY

As profitable as brazilian hair is, one just has to be very careful so dat it does end up as a loss.

To get the best, you need to have an expert beside u when you are ordering it or you get a foot soldier that does the selection for you because there are so many types out there.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by toluxa1(m): 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
^^^ Very True
Its better sometimes to buy Virgin Brazilian instead of Remy. Just that some people also demand Remy cause its more affordable

@sessy, How much were they pricing it?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by IdeeEsperanza(m): 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
chemashie:
Yeah! Pls give us the feedback. They have good products & fair shipping rates!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by sessytony(m): 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
Imagine dem pricing it 4500 per one. And d total cost of bringing it to naija is around 5500naira including oda expenses. Some ppl even claim its nt brazillian hair. Dey said brazillian hair is rubber banned in threes. And its more pufty dan d one sent to me. Elena sent remy product. I want to try my mkting somewhere else 2mao

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.