Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234549 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by probsolver: 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
@all, I dnt understand again o. People are saying chrisvic has called them to pick their products but they haven't call me and I was told they've shipped them. I have been calling their nigeria office they dnt pick my calls. Chrisvic what's happening?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by kazeemmuka(m): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
probsolver: @all, I dnt understand again o. People are saying chrisvic has called them to pick their products but they haven't call me and I was told they've shipped them. I have been calling their nigeria office they dnt pick my calls. Chrisvic what's happening?

Just keep calm since you said they have confirmed that it has shipped.Maybe its still in transit. Casue I undestand that if your below 5kg it is always shipped using express if you don't battery there, but if above it would be shipped using aircargo. Even I still I have an item in transit too which I should have collected since last friday. If you have really orderee through them before your user name and phone would be written on your item which will used to contact you when it gets here.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chrisvicmall: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
We seem to be having some complains both from shipping delay and extra charges the agent collect. In order to avoid these complains, we think it is necessary to make some things clear.

First, when you go to Alaba office to collect your product, please note that you should not pay any extra charges to anyone. All payments should be paid into our account. You can only pay the agent if you just want to give him tips and it shouldn't be compulsory. For those living outside Lagos, we have had stories where the shipping from Lagos to your state is more expensive than the shipping from China to Lagos. It is unfortunate that we cannot determine how much you should pay from Lagos to your destination but we are still working to make sure that you are getting your product at a cheaper rate. When the agent called you, you can tell the agent to give it to the driver and negotiate with the driver that you will make the payment when the product reach your destination.

Secondly, we would like to apologize to the people whose product has been delayed for one reason or the other. We also noticed that most of the time, the product delay happens when customer purchased from more than one sellers on Aliexpress or Alibaba. This is because one of the sellers might be online while the order might not be online or one seller will ship on time while the order won't ship on time. As a customer, you will expect all the whole products to arrive at the same time which in most cases is hard to achieve. In order to avoid this situation, we have decided that if you are purchasing from more than one seller, you should purchase directly from the seller's website and then give the seller our address so that he/she will ship the product to us and we will ship to you.

Finally, note that we only ship products on Fridays. This is to allow us minimize the shipping issues that customers experience when collecting their product at the airport.

For those that haven't received their order, you will receive it next Monday since the next shipping time will be on Friday. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by cashkid: 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
[quote author=Chrisvicmall]We seem to be having some complains both from shipping delay and extra charges the agent collect. In order to avoid these complains, we think it is necessary to make some things clear.

First, when you go to Alaba office to collect your product, please note that you should not pay any extra charges to anyone. All payments should be paid into our account. You can only pay the agent if you just want to give him tips and it shouldn't be compulsory. For those living outside Lagos, thanks 4 making this clarificatn bt i thimk it wil b beta if u cn call ur boys here in Nigeria to order cos i even spoke to ur customer care line,he also kept saying the 1000naira they are askin 4 is for logistics.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by probsolver: 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
@chrisvic, this is not acceptable, coming here to tell us to av our products on monday why don't u update me tru d mail am comunicating u with? Why do u told me that my guds have been shipped and I will get it on monday? Why dny u pick ur calls? Okay av accepted its an xperience that will be put into consideration nxt time.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by hahkma: 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
toluxa1:

Are you guys in or outside Lagos? You mean the agent agreed to send the products to your various location (outside Lag), without collecting anything? Nawa o, and I just paid him now now.

no sir, i stay in lagos.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by gurujoe(m): 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
Chrisvicmall: We seem to be having some complains both from shipping delay and extra charges the agent collect. In order to avoid these complains, we think it is necessary to make some things clear.

First, when you go to Alaba office to collect your product, please note that you should not pay any extra charges to anyone. All payments should be paid into our account. You can only pay the agent if you just want to give him tips and it shouldn't be compulsory. For those living outside Lagos, we have had stories where the shipping from Lagos to your state is more expensive than the shipping from China to Lagos. It is unfortunate that we cannot determine how much you should pay from Lagos to your destination but we are still working to make sure that you are getting your product at a cheaper rate. When the agent called you, you can tell the agent to give it to the driver and negotiate with the driver that you will make the payment when the product reach your destination.

Secondly, we would like to apologize to the people whose product has been delayed for one reason or the other. We also noticed that most of the time, the product delay happens when customer purchased from more than one sellers on Aliexpress or Alibaba. This is because one of the sellers might be online while the order might not be online or one seller will ship on time while the order won't ship on time. As a customer, you will expect all the whole products to arrive at the same time which in most cases is hard to achieve. In order to avoid this situation, we have decided that if you are purchasing from more than one seller, you should purchase directly from the seller's website and then give the seller our address so that he/she will ship the product to us and we will ship to you.

Finally, note that we only ship products on Fridays. This is to allow us minimize the shipping issues that customers experience when collecting their product at the airport.

For those that haven't received their order, you will receive it next Monday since the next shipping time will be on Friday. Sorry for the inconvenience.
@ chrisvicmall you think you can just wake up from your slumber & come here to sweet talk us to believe on your lapses. you have kept some of your customers if not all in the dark without much concern from you. you don't pick calls,you don't reply emails, you are not online & you don't reply your sms sent to you via you personal phone.Even if chrivicmall.com is having some challenges in the course of running their business is never a genuine reasons to keep us stranded. why can't you come here & address the little customers you have here? As we are doing business with you we have others people doing business with us. I know i have customers in my business but i do address them well when having some challenges. know it that you have created some form of reputation here but don't allow it to die with these irregularities in your system. we deserve a better service from you. Thanks!

4 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by hahkma: 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
received my goods today.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by willyede(m): 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
Chrisvicmall: We seem to be having some complains both from shipping delay and extra charges the agent collect. In order to avoid these complains, we think it is necessary to make some things clear.

I am not imprest with your services as all these stuff you just made mention are not genuine excuses that sound palatable how does the likes of CA do it as your feedback system is very very very poor as my money has been trapped with you for 3 weeks running without any info as to why its like that as I would rather advice fellow nairalander to buy directly than these long tale stories he his giving....really agree with their services...very poor
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by godstino(m): 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2013
Qasminho:

Its damn cheap, try ordering may be 3 or 5 as sample, I doubt τηε quality...........

Try its marketing first to know wadup
ok thanks!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by godstino(m): 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
i have seen wat to purchase at aliexpress bt hw do i place an order for it with chrisvicmall? am i suppose to pay to the lattter or the former? reply asap plz

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by infohenry(m): 7:32am On Jan 24, 2013
Please any person dealing on brazillian hair. How hot is the market now in nigeria.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by infohenry(m): 7:33am On Jan 24, 2013
adamsjoiy: DOUBLE YOUR INCOME:GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR SMART MINDS

Hello! I want to introduce a stream of income to you...hehe...wait there! This is not another scam! it's an authentic info for people who truly desire financial liberation...

NOTE: This offer is for is the first 200 smart people.

WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT?

This pack contains highly
expository information
about newly discovered
ways of making money.
With this package, you can
hit your hundred of thousands. This will
definitely change your
financial status. Believe me!
This pack is an opportunity
for you to real time! For the
students/unemployed, it’s a real time opportunity to
earn money. For the
employed/workers, it is an
avenue to make more
money.

I don’t like sweet talking!
Check out the package out…

WHAT’S INSIDE THE
PACK?

A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE
TO RECHARGE CARD
BUSINESS AND MAKE A
MINIMUM OF N100, 000 MONTHLY

How to make money with
your email address. "The
Email Based business"

How you can make your
first ever $1000 online
with affiliate marketing.

HOW TO MAKE $5 DAILY
FROM BETONMARKETS

HOW TO make money with
your Phone & opera mini
4.2 browser

HOW TO DESIGN AND SETUP
A BULK SMS WEBSITE

CHEAP BLACKBERRY
REVELATION. (How to
get a UK USED
BLACKBERRY PHONE for
less than 7k)

Are you a football fan?
Then discover how you
can make a minimum
of N5,000 on every match
played.

HOT WAYS TO MAKE MONEY
FROM FACEBOOK AND SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITES

HOW YOU CAN MAKE UP TO
$50 DAILY ON
FIVERR.COM WITH JUST 1
MAGIC GIG

HOW TO GET A USA
MASTERCARD HERE IN
NIGERIA AND FUND IT
WITH YOUR LIBERTY
RESERVE ACCOUNT.

How to make a minimum
of N25,000 every week by
just selling information
online .

If you desire a change
financially, then this is for
you.

FAQ

Ques*How does this work?
Ans*Each of them works
perfectly without much
work involved.

Ques*Do i need any special
skill to start earning with
this method?
Ans*No special
skill involved this methods are set for newbies and those that have never made a dime online.

Ques*how do i get paid?
Ans* There are several
payment methods paypal,
bank account, cheque,
liberty reserve
e.t.c

Ques*Is this a scam?
Ans*No this is a legitimate
offer, I can't spoil my
reputation for just N1,500

Advice:If after applying
this methods and you
don't make money i'll
advice you go see
a man of God for
deliverance. Stop procrastinating, this is
your golden
opportunity to get off
that financial mess
forever, Heaven only
help those who help themselves and the
choice is absolutely
yours
to decide.

Hey! Stop there! Did I hear
you say you don't have a
PC/Computer? That's not
any excuse! You can order
for the package,
download and print them. Oh yeah! They are
printable!

You can also download
them to your
smartphones and read
with MOBILE PDF READER
application. No excuse for not been
part of this!

THE PACKAGE IS JUST #1500 ONLY...yeah Just #1500.

I'm giving it out to just 200 people. 118SLOTS LEFT. Act fast.

To lay your hand on all of
the amazing packages just
send an email with the subject 'INTERESTED: CASHCOMBO PACK' to mycashcombo@gmail.com. ensure you drop your phone number in the email. the account details will be forwarded to you.

your package will be
delivered to you as soon you payment is confirmed.

To your Success!!!
MYCASHCOMBO TEAM
(08037411784 ,
mycashcombo@gmail.
com)
You have all these means of making money, yet Dangote still the richest man in nigeria. You better start doing reasonable thing with your time and stop looking for who to drop your cabbage in his hand and collect his money.The last time this thread for import business mind you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Bosariayo: 7:57am On Jan 24, 2013
El Matteo: @all asking for the link..I actually didn't buy directly from aliexpress. Chrisvicmall did the buying for me even at a cheaper price compared to the price on aliexpress.

The same product is at this link
www.aliexpress.com/item/7-inch-Aoson-M71G-3g-phone-call-tablet-pc-android-4-0-Allwinner-A10-bluetooth-1024/606299209.html

The price there on the link is $126 but chrisvicmall got it a lil cheaper cos they didn't buy from aliexpress directly. I also got the case and the external keyboard with it.

I will put the total of everything with the service charge and shipping fee at $135. I hope that helps.
pls i wil like 2 buy 1 from u,wil u sell it for $130?if yes pls mail me bosariayo@gmail.com on hw 2 pay and hw i wil colect it.thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by signature2012(m): 8:03am On Jan 24, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]plz i want assist frm doz who av imported frm aliexpress tru chrisvic to assit me on hw to ship tru dem by putting dere address details on d'form am to fill after buyin frm aliexpress,i tried it but keep on sayin d'supplier cant ship to diz address in which i guess am not fillin it properly,plz for d'xperience ones dat av done it kindly put me tru on d'right info to put on d'shippin address form.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 24, 2013
Between DHL and chrisvicmall which would you prefer?? Which is cheaper and faster?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chibenze(m): 8:09am On Jan 24, 2013
Guys just saw dis site why i was surfin d net kupitam.com buy and delivery to ur door step, never use them b4, check it out nd tell me wat u tink
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Cwhyte(m): 8:23am On Jan 24, 2013
signature2012: [color=#000099][/color]plz i want assist frm doz who av imported frm aliexpress tru chrisvic to assit me on hw to ship tru dem by putting dere address details on d'form am to fill after buyin frm aliexpress,i tried it but keep on sayin d'supplier cant ship to diz address in which i guess am not fillin it properly,plz for d'xperience ones dat av done it kindly put me tru on d'right info to put on d'shippin address form.

You have to chat with the seller and tell him to ship to Chrisvicmall address and not direct shipping. Give him the address abd also drop in the message on the order page. Don't forget to tell the seller to drop shipping charges for you so you won't be paying double.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Bash92(m): 9:20am On Jan 24, 2013
@ I want to buy some jewellry on alixp nd d seller is offering free shipping wit EMS. Pls will d jewellery b shipped to my home or to d post office near to me?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Youngzedd(m): 9:22am On Jan 24, 2013
adamsjoiy: DOUBLE YOUR INCOME:GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR SMART MINDS

Hello! I want to introduce a stream of income to you...hehe...wait there! This is not another scam! it's an authentic info for people who truly desire financial liberation...

NOTE: This offer is for is the first 200 smart people.

WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT?

This pack contains highly
expository information
about newly discovered
ways of making money.
With this package, you can
hit your hundred of thousands. This will
definitely change your
financial status. Believe me!
This pack is an opportunity
for you to real time! For the
students/unemployed, it’s a real time opportunity to
earn money. For the
employed/workers, it is an
avenue to make more
money.

I don’t like sweet talking!
Check out the package out…

WHAT’S INSIDE THE
PACK?

A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE
TO RECHARGE CARD
BUSINESS AND MAKE A
MINIMUM OF N100, 000 MONTHLY

How to make money with
your email address. "The
Email Based business"

How you can make your
first ever $1000 online
with affiliate marketing.

HOW TO MAKE $5 DAILY
FROM BETONMARKETS

HOW TO make money with
your Phone & opera mini
4.2 browser

HOW TO DESIGN AND SETUP
A BULK SMS WEBSITE

CHEAP BLACKBERRY
REVELATION. (How to
get a UK USED
BLACKBERRY PHONE for
less than 7k)

Are you a football fan?
Then discover how you
can make a minimum
of N5,000 on every match
played.

HOT WAYS TO MAKE MONEY
FROM FACEBOOK AND SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITES

HOW YOU CAN MAKE UP TO
$50 DAILY ON
FIVERR.COM WITH JUST 1
MAGIC GIG

HOW TO GET A USA
MASTERCARD HERE IN
NIGERIA AND FUND IT
WITH YOUR LIBERTY
RESERVE ACCOUNT.

How to make a minimum
of N25,000 every week by
just selling information
online .

If you desire a change
financially, then this is for
you.

FAQ

Ques*How does this work?
Ans*Each of them works
perfectly without much
work involved.

Ques*Do i need any special
skill to start earning with
this method?
Ans*No special
skill involved this methods are set for newbies and those that have never made a dime online.

Ques*how do i get paid?
Ans* There are several
payment methods paypal,
bank account, cheque,
liberty reserve
e.t.c

Ques*Is this a scam?
Ans*No this is a legitimate
offer, I can't spoil my
reputation for just N1,500

Advice:If after applying
this methods and you
don't make money i'll
advice you go see
a man of God for
deliverance. Stop procrastinating, this is
your golden
opportunity to get off
that financial mess
forever, Heaven only
help those who help themselves and the
choice is absolutely
yours
to decide.

Hey! Stop there! Did I hear
you say you don't have a
PC/Computer? That's not
any excuse! You can order
for the package,
download and print them. Oh yeah! They are
printable!

You can also download
them to your
smartphones and read
with MOBILE PDF READER
application. No excuse for not been
part of this!

THE PACKAGE IS JUST #1500 ONLY...yeah Just #1500.

I'm giving it out to just 200 people. 118SLOTS LEFT. Act fast.

To lay your hand on all of
the amazing packages just
send an email with the subject 'INTERESTED: CASHCOMBO PACK' to mycashcombo@gmail.com. ensure you drop your phone number in the email. the account details will be forwarded to you.

your package will be
delivered to you as soon you payment is confirmed.

To your Success!!!
MYCASHCOMBO TEAM
(08037411784 ,
mycashcombo@gmail.
com)

See M.U.M.U
Copy and paste newbie marketer.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Knaruto(m): 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2013
broda's in d house and industry plz has anybody used paipai.com before its like aliexpress but unlike aliexp is owned by the japanese, and currency used is yen. It makes sense coz 1¥ is equal to #2. So goods are super cheap. Plz anyone who has used the site should help me out
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by godstino(m): 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
Knaruto: broda's in d house and industry plz has anybody used paipai.com before its like aliexpress but unlike aliexp is owned by the japanese, and currency used is yen. It makes sense coz 1¥ is equal to #2. So goods are super cheap. Plz anyone who has used the site should help me out
the site is in japanese bt i smell something there oo cos the products are way too cheap or wat do u tink?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by latestsunny(m): 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2013
Knaruto: broda's in d house and industry plz has anybody used paipai.com before its like aliexpress but unlike aliexp is owned by the japanese, and currency used is yen. It makes sense coz 1¥ is equal to #2. So goods are super cheap. Plz anyone who has used the site should help me out

D site is built in japanese lang.plz, aw do we translat it to english?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Cwhyte(m): 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2013

It's a Chinese website and 1¥ is equal to 25.5 NGN

the Chinese Yuan and Japanese Yen use the same logo ¥.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chibenze(m): 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
Youngzedd:

See M.U.M.U
Copy and paste newbie marketer.
yea, but u sound like som1 who has been doin d copy nd paste b4, pls no insult just jokin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by teeboy4x(m): 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2013
Chibenze:
yea, but u sound like som1 who has been doin d copy nd paste b4, pls no insult just jokin

lolx...una wan turn dix thread to joke section abi?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by godstino(m): 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
C. whyte:

It's a Chinese website and 1¥ is equal to 25.5 NGN

the Chinese Yuan and Japanese Yen use the same logo ¥.
just enter the site with google chrome browser and google will automatically translate it to english for you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Seton(m): 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
mikelreal: Between DHL and chrisvicmall which would you prefer?? Which is cheaper and faster?

Having used both, i can conveniently say that Chrisvicmall is cheaper. For example, my last order, instead of paying $66 + $99(i bought from 2 sellers) = $161 for DHL, i end up paying $65 + 2.5 + 10 + 10 = $87(saving about 45%). The only thing is that you have to pick it up yourself while for DHL it will be delivered to your address

On which one is the faster, depending on how fast your seller shipped your products, for DHL, between 3 - 5 days after shipment. and for Chrisvicmall if your product is shipped on Saturday, you get it between Monday and Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by never2late: 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
More Kudos to the originator of this thread and other people who are keeping it alive.please i really need the brazillian hair price list. So that i can starts on making money on it. Thanks all for your contribution. This is my email address yinkamuyi@yahoo.com[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Youngzedd(m): 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2013
Chibenze:

You're insane for writting such (pls no insult just joking)

Why should he post such in this thread.

Things should be done accordingly and if you can't accept such then be ready to receive insults from any angle.
There are thousands of marketers in here, why haven't they post their own product here.

A newbie is always a newbie, when you see their work you will know, I have taught thousands of people out there.
Newbie's are desperate to grab money and that is why he posted such here. that doesn't show he is the one that wrote the writeup. By their foot you shall know them.

A profesional is always a professional, the way his work is presented will tell.

The newbie would have created a site then add in on his signature if he wants his work to look matured.

You fall under the category of newbies, no insult just joking.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by doctorgold(m): 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2013
never2late: More Kudos to the originator of this thread and other people who are keeping it alive.please i really need the brazillian hair price list. So that i can starts on making money on it. Thanks all for your contribution. This is my email address yinkamuyi@yahoo.com[color=#550000][/color]
sent

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.