Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234276 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by hahkma: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
surveycash:
Fellow importers, how is the going going? Hope all is well? I've been away for a while doing offline marketing. I just came up with a contract and I don't want to chop alone. I have secured a deal to supply 50 pieces of our hot sale tablet pc. You can check my signature for details.

The company is ready to take the 50pcs and funds will be released 12-15days after delivery. If you have N300k to invest into this deal, be sure to get your money plus profit back in 2weeks.

I am in Lagos. You can call me so we can arrange for a meeting and details.

send me a mail o.edafiaga@gmail.com lets talk. I stay in Lagos.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by knockturnal(m): 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2013
Finally!! To read through from page 0 to 85 no be beans o!(xpecially on phone) To say i apprec8 all you guys have done on this thread will be an understatement, el matteo....u r the bomb. Surveycash, xzibuks, chemanshie, 2sexy and the rest.....may God bless you all.I have really learnt a lot (u guys should see the jotter i used in taking notes).To all those who gave free info,those who asked inteligent questions,those who took out time to give explicit answers,those who shared thier xperiences and those who asked questions that had been asked a thousand times b4, again my thanks.
I will be making my first order come monday from ebay via CA. I am starting with blackberry phones, the price is quite high but i have done my homework and markrting and am sure of atleast 40% ROI.

Regards!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by akanick(m): 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
[/quote]
rotwailler: Please i got my africard yesterday,Do i need to activate it online via visa verified link?if yes please how do i get the signature panel code?
Thanks so much,you guys are doing a great job here.love you all.
[quote author=rotwailler]Please i got my africard yesterday,Do i need to activate it online via visa verified link?if yes please how do i get the signature panel code?
rotwailler: Please i got my africard yesterday,Do i need to activate it online via visa verified link?if yes please how do i get the signature panel code?
please are you in lagos? if yes, where in lag did you get your card?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2013
hahk'ma:

send me a mail o.edafiaga@gmail.com lets talk. I stay in Lagos.

sent
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Asemo11(m): 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
Asemo11: Please can i use my oceanic visa card to buy tins @ aliexpress or amazon, ebay thanks
abeg make na talk to me na
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2013
Asemo11: abeg make na talk to me na

I know GTBank, UBA and Zenith works...Seems no one has tried it out..Why not try it out and give us feedback.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Asemo11(m): 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
surveycash:

I know GTBank, UBA and Zenith works...Seems no one has tried it out..Why not try it out and give us feedback.
ok
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by webhostbiz: 12:13am On Jan 28, 2013
Thanks for the information provided
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by go4value(m): 12:41am On Jan 28, 2013
@surveycash kai,if say i d lagos this biz for make sense o.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 12:55am On Jan 28, 2013
go4value: @surveycash kai,if say i d lagos this biz for make sense o.

Which biz? Importation? or my latest contract deal?

Where u dey?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Youngzedd(m): 7:24am On Jan 28, 2013
surveycash:

FirstBank MasterCard also work.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chibenze(m): 7:34am On Jan 28, 2013
Thanks for all ur contribution if u watch very well u will always see me here dnt hav cash to strt yet, pls wat i want to knw is wen u want to buy in alibaba does it also have escrow service and is it all seller accept payment by credit card (uba afri, gtb and zenith)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 7:35am On Jan 28, 2013
Youngzedd:

FirstBank MasterCard also work.

Noted
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 7:58am On Jan 28, 2013

Fellow importers,

I have to draw your attention to this. There are some people here claiming/pretending to be Surveycash with the intent of scamming their unsuspecting client. Please, before you do any business with anyone, do your due diligence. Surveycash will never ask you to pay any money via phone or email address. Don't pay money into anyone's account in favour of Surveycash.

I am not a ghost here as there are Nairalanders I have taken to my home for business purpose.
Here are my contacts;
hassanismail1st@gmail.com

My signature also have my facebook page.

If you deal with anything other than the above contacts, you are dealing with someone else.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by saudatu(m): 8:07am On Jan 28, 2013
saudatu:
tolux, if you don't mine I can be helping you to pick up our things and send it ASAP. cos I live in Ojo very close to Alaba Int. market. Please note I'm only trying to help oo. If you don't you can reach me on 08029694985
adenleibrahim@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Niiade(m): 8:27am On Jan 28, 2013
Shipment in lagos, detailed to be in a fedex vechile now. when it comes pictures would be update. its about 10 days from payment. thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by toluxa1(m): 8:46am On Jan 28, 2013
saudatu:
tolux, if you don't mine I can be helping you to pick up our things and send it ASAP. cos I live in Ojo very close to Alaba Int. market. Please note I'm only trying to help oo. If you don't you can reach me on 08029694985

Ah, this your foot message abi na signature sef go make person fear. Thanks for the concern though. I appreciate.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Seton(m): 9:26am On Jan 28, 2013
Chibenze: Thanks for all ur contribution if u watch very well u will always see me here dnt hav cash to strt yet, pls wat i want to knw is wen u want to buy in alibaba does it also have escrow service and is it all seller accept payment by credit card (uba afri, gtb and zenith)

Escrow is automatically activated for alibaba buyers, and this is basically to protect the buyers against fake sellers. and the fund of the buyer is held by the alibaba for about 60 days, so dat during this period of 30 days, if the seller does not do his own part of the deal, you can write alibaba and your fund is returned to you.

Uba africard, GTb and zenith web surfer are all accepted.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guente02(m): 9:32am On Jan 28, 2013
Is Circuit Atlantic Still Working. I want to buy some books for my boss since amazon is verifying my account i cant use MYUS.com address 4 now. they are not online for me to chat with them thats why i decided to ask.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 11:48am On Jan 28, 2013
Seton:

Escrow is automatically activated for alibaba buyers, .......

Not all are automated. You'll need to fill some forms to used Escrow with some buyers based on agreed terms btw you and seller.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Niiade(m): 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
surveycash:

Not all are automated. You'll need to fill some forms to used Escrow with some buyers based on agreed terms btw you and seller.

Would love to chat with you sir. sent a mail twice but it aint going thru. lets talk business.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
i just receive my first order from aliexpress through nipost took 22days
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by toluxa1(m): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2013
xzibukz: i just receive my first order from aliexpress through nipost took 22days

Congrats bro. I'v been trying your mtn no, nt going. Whatsapp not. Delivering too.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
Niiade:

Would love to chat with you sir. sent a mail twice but it aint going thru. lets talk business.

Would love to chat with you too. You have been doing a great job here keeping the thread alive.

mail: hassanismail1st@gmail.com
phone: 08050568713

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chibenze(m): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
Seton:

Escrow is automatically activated for alibaba buyers, and this is basically to protect the buyers against fake sellers. and the fund of the buyer is held by the alibaba for about 60 days, so dat during this period of 30 days, if the seller does not do his own part of the deal, you can write alibaba and your fund is returned to you.

Uba africard, GTb and zenith web surfer are all accepted.
thanks seton
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
xzibukz: i just receive my first order from aliexpress through nipost took 22days

Have they called the strike off?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by udemzyudex(m): 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
I want to know if it is compulsory i use a third party in importing from china? Cos i already know it is compulsory if i want to import from uk/usa..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2013
udemzy_udex: I want to know if it is compulsory i use a third party in importing from china? Cos i already know it is compulsory if i want to import from uk/usa..

NO!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2013
surveycash:

Have they called the strike off?
yea

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.