Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234348 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 11:58am On Jan 29, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Niiade(m): 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
golamike:

Thanks. Which courrier did u use?

Fedex but now its EMS that is avaible now
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2013
I clicked ''place your order'' button on Chrisvicmall site and it asked for these information...

1. Your name..

2. Your phone..

3. City/state..

4. Amount you paid...(what is chrisvicmall acct number?)

5. Teller number...

6. Seller number...(so i must discuss with seller first).

7. Product links...

8. Special request...

''Submit button''

I wanted Chrisvicmall to source wholesale weavon for me from DHgate. So Chris, what are the steps and what is ur acct number Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2013
okpara ugo: I clicked ''place your order'' button on Chrisvicmall site and it asked for these information...

1. Your name..

2. Your phone..

3. City/state..

4. Amount you paid...(what is chrisvicmall acct number?)

5. Teller number...

6. Seller number...(so i must discuss with seller first).

7. Product links...

8. Special request...

''Submit button''

I wanted Chrisvicmall to source wholesale weavon for me from DHgate. So Chris, what are the steps and what is ur acct number Thank you.
account number is on their site.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by cashkid: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
Seton:

If the seller has confirmed that it has entered Nigeria, then your product is held up in Nigeria.

My advise is that with free shipping there is no insurance, dont consider free shipping for a product that is above $100 and also if it is bulky. Some of the bad eggs in the system must have feast on your product. A very bad experience indeed!
House just came back from post office some hours ago,alas more than 70% of my jewelry has been buggled and they just find different papers put inside it and sealed it up. Immediately i collected it, i knew some thing has happened to it but when i opened it in their presence, everyone of them pretended to be surprised. I went to their boss office to lodge a formal complaint but everybody here should not be surprised that the man could not do anything at least maybe to make a formal complaints he just kept saying nonsense. Please house what can i do because i still have a lot of things hanging there which they told me have not arrived.Secondly i want to advice everybody here to be careful of using this free shipping stuff.Pls is there anything i can do or i should just forget about it?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by fitzjeraldr(m): 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hello house. Am new here and there some questions I have asked which there had been no one to help me. Pls who is chrisvic and what does he do for guys on here. I want understand all these before going further. Pls help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2013
cashkid:
House just came back from post office some hours ago,alas more than 70% of my jewelry has been buggled and they just find different papers put inside it and sealed it up. Immediately i collected it, i knew some thing has happened to it but when i opened it in their presence, everyone of them pretended to be surprised. I went to their boss office to lodge a formal complaint but everybody here should not be surprised that the man could not do anything at least maybe to make a formal complaints he just kept saying nonsense. Please house what can i do because i still have a lot of things hanging there which they told me have not arrived.Secondly i want to advice everybody here to be careful of using this free shipping stuff.Pls is there anything i can do or i should just forget about it?

It's quite unfortunate. I am scared same thing has happened to me. I have a pending order since 23rd Nov. When I go to the PO, they claim it has not arrived though seller said it's in Nigeria.

I now see reasons why a seller refused to free-ship some of my goods last month saying there's lot of stealing in December. We should not be quiet about this. Something has to be done.

Another painful thing about this PO officials is the tip the collect and make it look legal. They'll trick you to sign all the collection papers before demanding for the tip. If you refuse, they hold onto your goods which you have already collected "legally"

We need to use all means to expose this..

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by donziko(m): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2013
surveycash:

It's quite unfortunate. I am scared same thing has happened to me. I have a pending order since 23rd Nov. When I go to the PO, they claim it has not arrived though seller said it's in Nigeria.

I now see reasons why a seller refused to free-ship some of my goods last month saying there's lot of stealing in December. We should not be quiet about this. Something has to be done.

Another painful thing about this PO officials is the tip the collect and make it look legal. They'll trick you to sign all the collection papers before demanding for the tip. If you refuse, they hold onto your goods which you have already collected "legally"

We need to use all means to expose this..
exactly what is happening to me too...my 10k don follow water be that?? God!!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by probsolver: 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
@donziko, take heart
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Seton(m): 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2013
I still maintain that free shipping is not an option if you are importing products that is bulky or greater that $100. The post office cannot be trusted again. Though i have used free shipping for my products like digital camera, camcorder, flash drives, phones. None of these products has been more than $75.

Pls if you must import any product ensure that you use and of DHL, Fedex, UPS, or EMS (you may be made to pay at the point of collection because it does not deliver merchandise to home or office addresses) or if you cannot afford any of these, then try Chrisvicmall

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
donziko: ......my 10k don follow water be that?? God!!!!

No. We call it school fees.

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2013
Can‘t imagine importer using free shipping. How will convince ur clients to wait for 30days? I use free shipping only for dead cheap products. If am not using DHL, I will use my China address with American Air Sea Cargo or chrisvicmall.
We should be concerned with the turn overs & not making 1000% profit which can take up to 2months.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by saudatu(m): 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2013
cashkid:

sho! sorry for that ooo. AJE A DI OOO
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Sunkaeme: 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
@Cashkid,
Accept my sympathy.
We really have to do everything we can do ensure people in authority hear this.
At which post office did this happen? Is it in Lagos or another city?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2013
pls i know this question is out of the thread but i will greatly appreciate a good response.
A customer sent me a sum of money this evening,but d money hang in my "book balance" not in my available balance,is d guy playing me because he's a banker or the bank is at fault here?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
xzibukz: pls i know this question is out of the thread but i will greatly appreciate a good response.
A customer sent me a sum of money this evening,but d money hang in my "book balance" not in my available balance,is d guy playing me because he's a banker or the bank is at fault here?

He is playing you...Tell him to release the money..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Prince2012: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hi guys. Hw many has heard of this up coming tv reality show THE NEXT TITAN? They told me 2 come 4 auditioning.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
surveycash:

He is playing you...Tell him to release the money..
thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by GoodDREAMS(m): 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
hmn!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Asemo11(m): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by GoodDREAMS(m): 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2013
2fishes: @ Kazeem Muka and all,
Please is this worth buying for a heavy user in terms of surfing and doWnloading etc.. Whats the guarantee?

http://m.aliexpress.com/item-desc/626617382.html

Go rock it. You got one of the best in the market.I have used far less powerful ones than this and they work wonders.FREELANDER...guarantee..you will sure enjoy it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by signature2012(m): 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2013
Fbn debit mastercard is superb,I used mine on d 24th of diz month to get some stuff on alix,was mailed today day my goods will arrive on d 4th of feb tru fedex.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dwizy(m): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2013
I sympathise with those who lost their goods to Nipost.
I have never trusted them and ll nº° t do business with them because I doubt if I can wait 20 days to receive my goods. WhAT CUSTOMER WILL WAIT THAT LONG? I guess most of the people who uses free shipping with china post doesn't have a ready buyer.

DHL and FEDEX free shipping is also available with some sellers. Who doesn't know this?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Youngzedd(m): 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
cashkid:

This was done here in Nigeria, this Post office workers are crim1nals, I don't know when Naija will repent.

To go nearest police statation and log a complain, then ask the seller to send you the pic when he packaged it if any as a proof.

If you strong like me, use plank to disfigure one of them lol.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
Does anyone in da house have a BB to sell? Needed urgently.. Bold preferably
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Youngzedd(m): 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
surveycash:

No. We call it school fees.

You don close the case.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by golamike: 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
Has anyone noticed that the processing time of most sellers on aliexpress has increased to like 15, 25 and 30 days
Wetin go happen now? Is this not gonna delay the delivery of one's product(s)? This ain't funny ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by shinaf: 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2013
pls how will i get my goods i buy online.thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Youngzedd(m): 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
Chydoo: Has anyone use First bank debit MasterCard successfully for transaction on Ali express?

Yes, working fine.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Sunkaeme: 10:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
@ Cashkid,
I will suggest you report this theft to Consumer Protection Council of Nigeria.
I believe they will take it up.
We need to contribute our quota in curbing this kind of bad behaviors in our beloved country.
Their website is http://cpc.gov.ng.
Their offices are as below. Check the closest one to you & report the matter. Still if nothing is done, you can bring it to the notice of Radio Nigeria. They air nationwide broadcast of a Consumer Protection Council every Wednesday morning(I think around 8.30-9am)

Headquarters

Plot 1105
Dar-es-Salaam Street
Off Aminu Kano Crescent
Wuse II, Abuja.

Call Centre: 07002255272
Hotlines: 08056002020, 08056003030
e-mail:

Regional Offices

Lagos Office
No. 18 Ilupeju By-Pass, Ilupeju, Lagos

CPC North-East Zonal Office
4th Flour NICON HOUSE Bank Road, GRA, Bauchi, Bauchi State

CPC North-West Zonal Office
Justice Mamman Nasir House, Nogogo Road Katsina, Katsina State

CPC South-East Zonal Office
Opposite Government House, (Along) Onitsha Road, Anambra State

CPC South-South Zonal office
Plot F/9 Abacha Road, GRA Phase 3, Port Harcourt, Rivers State

CPC South-West Zonal office
Finance Complex State secretariat Oshogbo, Osun state

CPC North-Central Zonal office
Opp W.T.C Minna, Niger State

Best of Luck.
Nigeria Must be great.

4 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by toluxa1(m): 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
^^ Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.