Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234310 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Bash92(m): 11:23am On Jan 30, 2013
as soon as the seller finishes, the tracking number will be supplied. give him some time or you chat with him, had that same experience when i placed a particular order on saturday, when i was trying to test $5 coupon on mastercard, my shipping was delayed for about 4-5 days

[/quote] tanx so much
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dwizy(m): 11:34am On Jan 30, 2013
The holiday in china is real. Also be careful to place orders at this time bcus there is the possiblility for rush in packaging as sellers want to rap up a lot of deals b4 d break, so that they don't miss things up for you.
Just my one 1 cent.....its what I feel!
TO OUR SUCCESS!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2013
Bash92: @all pls help me out. I order for 3 pieces of jewelery last saturday. And i was told it has been shipped yesterday by the seller(no tracking number provided yet). But if i check the detail of dat my order, the status is still "SUPPLIER IS PROCESSING YOUR ORDER",nd d time is counting down please am i safe?

Don't fret. Relax. :DNa so e dey be. All orders have their processing time ranging from 2-8 days depending on type of goods. Since he shipped yesterday (Tuesday), you'll get tracking by Thursday.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Bash92(m): 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2013
Don't fret. Relax. :DNa so e dey be. All orders have their processing time ranging from 2-8 days depending on type of goods. Since he shipped yesterday (Tuesday), you'll get tracking by Thursday.[/color][/quote]
Tanks so much d tracking number av been provided now now.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2013
Niiade: Hello uk2meonline works i guess thats a good option
Have you used them & how was the charges like?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ezstino: 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
what of stanbic ibtc bank mastercard, can i use it for payments on aliexpress and/dhgate?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Niiade(m): 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2013
chemashie:
Have you used them & how was the charges like?

I only use them to get quote most times they re quite ok, i already have the UK side covered for me. just the us market, just that they have various quotes like tax, transfer and others
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Sunkaeme: 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
@ Seton,
Thanks alot for these links you gave me.
I am grateful.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by EstherOkitikpi(f): 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
hello everyone thanks for your support.pls can i use first bank master card to buy on aliexpress.the shipping cost for the products are too expensive is ther any each on.i want to know if they will bring the goods to you outside lagos as in to Benin city.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by EstherOkitikpi(f): 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
pls can i use first bank master card to buy from aliexpress.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xpset: 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2013
Esther Okitikpi: pls can i use first bank master card to buy from aliexpress.

please give it a try and share your experience
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by rotwailler(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
Please can you give me the link to the tablet of 135?
i would like to get some too
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by toluxa1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2013
rotwailler: Please can you give me the link to the tablet of 135?
i would like to get some too

Contact chrisvicmall.com for that.

I bought 2 two weeks ago, av sold them and I ordered 4 more yesterday. But I got a call from them this evening that after payment, the seller told them he cannot ship till Feb 15th, but an alternative one (same product) will cost an aditional $10 each. I asked them to go ahead and buy it as long as it will be shipped this Friday.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2013
Bash92: Don't fret. Relax. :DNa so e dey be. All orders have their processing time ranging from 2-8 days depending on type of goods. Since he shipped yesterday (Tuesday), you'll get tracking by Thursday.[/color]
Tanks so much d tracking number av been provided now now.

Good luck
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ifud(m): 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2013
chemashie:
I registered with them sometime ago & still recieve mails from them, problem is that i have phobia for UK stuff especially £ to naira (260). Doing conversion to UK money looks like cutting my flesh.
... You can still shop @ us based online store. It mustn't neccesarily be a uk store.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2013
Esther Okitikpi: hello everyone thanks for your support.pls can i use first bank master card to buy on aliexpress.the shipping cost for the products are too expensive is ther any each on.i want to know if they will bring the goods to you outside lagos as in to Benin city.

DHL, FEDEX deliver door to door even outside Lagos.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2013
Esther Okitikpi: pls can i use first bank master card to buy from aliexpress.

Yes ma..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by rotwailler(m): 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2013
Please can you help me with the configuration of the alternative once you told them to get for you?
Please how much did you seell your previous once?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2013
has Chrisvicmall resolve all their out standing issues? because I have read bad things about them earlier.please let me know.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by go4value(m): 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2013
@ all its lyk everybody want sell tablet pcs n brazilian hair,though i bought 14k laptop last yr d first time from china. I want to tow a dif line of biz.@surveycash,2sexy,chemishe n all pls i need a contact of any one into children clothes biz.tx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by toluxa1(m): 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2013
Contact chrisvicmall.com for that.

I bought 2 two weeks ago, av sold them and I ordered 4 more yesterday. But I got a call from them this evening that after payment, the seller told them he cannot ship till Feb 15th, but an alternative one (same product) will cost an aditional $10 each. I asked them to go ahead and buy it as long as it will be shipped this Friday.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by toluxa1(m): 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2013
4bobo: has Chrisvicmall resolve all their out standing issues? because I have read bad things about them earlier.please let me know.

bad tins like?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2013
surveycash:
Fellow importers, how is the going going? Hope all is well? I've been away for a while doing offline marketing. I just came up with a contract and I don't want to chop alone. I have secured a deal to supply 50 pieces of our hot sale tablet pc. You can check my signature for details.

The company is ready to take the 50pcs and funds will be released 12-15days after delivery. If you have N300k to invest into this deal, be sure to get your money plus profit back in 2weeks.

I am in Lagos. You can call me so we can arrange for a meeting and details.

In talk with interested investors..Going going...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2013
go4value: @ all its lyk everybody want sell tablet pcs n brazilian hair,though i bought 14k laptop last yr d first time from china. I want to tow a dif line of biz.@surveycash,2sexy,chemishe n all pls i need a contact of any one into children clothes biz.tx

Clothing? Not my line..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Muktar05(m): 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2013
Hi Friends!
Pls can someone help me search for console PS2 game (1pcs) on aliexp. and provide me with d link cos i have been searching for it since. (only saw it once n b4 i know d Cafe' alert me that they want to close for the day; since then d tin just they give me headache). muktarnasir05@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Angel15(f): 4:55am On Jan 31, 2013
Muktar05: Hi Friends!
Pls can someone help me search for console PS2 game (1pcs) on aliexp. and provide me with d link cos i have been searching for it since. (only saw it once n b4 i know d Cafe' alert me that they want to close for the day; since then d tin just they give me headache). muktarnasir05@gmail.com
Thanks

If it is for ur use, I have two neatly used for sell.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Bash92(m): 5:10am On Jan 31, 2013
Gud marni @ all. Please i want to order another wristwatch but the seller is offering free shipping through hongkong post.
Please can i track my order with hongkong post?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by luckynas(m): 5:19am On Jan 31, 2013
I just got a slip to come collect some items i ordered from Aliexpress in December today!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by rotwailler(m): 7:10am On Jan 31, 2013
please whats the config of the laptop you bought 14k?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 7:13am On Jan 31, 2013
Muktar05: Hi Friends!
Thanks

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-dual-shock3-Wireless-Game-Controller-Dual-wireless-controller-For-PS3-support-version-4-11/530996403.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 7:15am On Jan 31, 2013
Bash92: Gud marni @ all. Please i want to order another wristwatch but the seller is offering free shipping through hongkong post.
Please can i track my order with hongkong post?

Yes but not reliable..

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.