Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,520 members, 7,954,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:30 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (235847 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by darmochy1(m): 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
hello importers, it's being nice following this thread, kudos to its creator. Can someone kindly give me the link to a very good android phone (from aliexpress)that can work very well here in nigeria. Kindly put d link here so that it can be beneficial to others. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Ebestsmscom: 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
toluxa1:

Dis y u quoted all dat stuff?

So that He will know that I'm talking to him.

Don't quote me if you don't anything to say.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Ebestsmscom: 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2013
mikelreal: it doesn't even use sim

Imagine, the cost is high.
He should filter his search with 1gb ram.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
please oh... is your UBA Africard still accepted onliine and when was the last time you made purchase with it?

This is what I got while trying to use at godaddy "Unfortunately, we are unable to process your purchase using this form of payment. Please utilize another form of payment, or contact (480) 505-8855 for further assistance.
Please click here to go back and confirm that your information is correct."

I have 5 thousand naira in it and have been using this card without any problem ever since I got it. Though I have never done the verify by visa ish and it had been working well until now.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by heywhytech1(m): 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
hello house, i want to buy some products from aliexpress and i want chrisvimall to ship it for me, I have made all necessary arrangement with my seller but i have problem connecting with the chrivimall. please help me out, because I need to make the order today.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by jfad: 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ojialo(m): 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
pls can sm1 educate me after ordering my goods and i pay for my shipment fee. Will i still pay another fee at DHL before i collect my goods.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by oshie(m): 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
mikelreal: good tablet, but it doesn't use sim

no feedback yet from previous buyers
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by toluxa1(m): 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
Just came across this site today - dx.com Guys check it out and let me know what you think. Looks good to me. And all orders above $15 is FREE SHIPPING even to Nigeria.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2013
ojialo: pls can sm1 educate me after ordering my goods and i pay for my shipment fee. Will i still pay another fee at DHL before i collect my goods.

NO..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by oshie(m): 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
apart from clicking view my store- when u select a product, is there any way one can search for store on aliex. can one search for a store or must it be when you select a product that you will be able to a access sellers store by clicking on view my store. Someone asked me the question and i promised to draw the answer from our fountain of shared knowledge. in other words, as u can search for a product on search bar, can u search for a particular sellers store like that?

@Surveycash, u never informed me last weekend that u were looking for ppl to team up with and supply 50 pcs of tab.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by oshie(m): 12:03am On Feb 02, 2013
toluxa1: Just came across this site today - dx.com Guys check it out and let me know what you think. Looks good to me. And all orders above $15 is FREE SHIPPING even to Nigeria.

Nice lik aliex.the only diff is that u buy directly from the site, unlike aliex where you buy through suppliers. the site's name was dealextreme.com before recently shorthened to dx.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by toluxa1(m): 12:11am On Feb 02, 2013
oshie:

Nice lik aliex.the only diff is that u buy directly from the site, unlike aliex where you buy through suppliers. the site's name was dealextreme.com before recently shorthened to dx.com

Yea but I learnt delivery time is long. Like 14-30 days.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by enuelly: 12:14am On Feb 02, 2013
Please, is there anyone who has successfully ordered for and got goods from ipmart.com.. Their blackberry kinda tempting, please update, thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 7:52am On Feb 02, 2013
oshie: .....can one search for a store or must it be when you select a product that you will be able to a access sellers store by clicking on view my store

@Surveycash, u never informed me last weekend that u were looking for ppl to team up with and supply 50 pcs of tab.

You can't search for store.
Sorry, I'll send you a mail on the tab.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 02, 2013
surveycash:

You can't search for store.
Sorry, I'll send you a mail on the tab.
@survey were u able 2sell d 20 tabs u had d oda time?? The ones u posted on david8's thread?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 8:46am On Feb 02, 2013
mikelreal: @survey were u able 2sell d 20 tabs u had d oda time?? The ones u posted on david8's thread?

I have 3 left now...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Niiade(m): 9:15am On Feb 02, 2013
been busy oga mi. when can we meet surveycash boss. we need to discuss thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 9:15am On Feb 02, 2013
@ osie, if you know the name of the store & a product owned by the store owner you can search for it but you go tru google, that is, just type “ladies handbag on flyingbird‘s store“ on google search bar. You can‘t do dat on aliexpress itself. Or add most of the product to ur cart, you don‘t have to buy everything in ur cart. I have over 150 products in my cart.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by kazeemmuka(m): 9:38am On Feb 02, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by oshie(m): 10:03am On Feb 02, 2013
@ chemashie, màny thanks
@ Surveycash, I look forward to the mail
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guente02(m): 10:11am On Feb 02, 2013
Can i use multiple debit cards on aliexpress? Coz i have fbn Visa Gold and Uba Africard
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 11:19am On Feb 02, 2013
Niiade: been busy oga mi. when can we meet surveycash boss. we need to discuss thanks

Oga Niiade, you no reply my mails...Hmmmn, make person no take that deal from you ooh...Na 1st come 1st served oo.

oshie: @ chemashie, màny thanks
@ Surveycash, I look forward to the mail

You got mail

guente02: Can i use multiple debit cards on aliexpress? Coz i have fbn Visa Gold and Uba Africard

If you don't want headache, pls stay with one that works for you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by oshie(m): 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2013
@surveycsh, mail received.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2fishes(m): 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2013
[size=13pt]No one is talking about the low battery life's of some of them table pcs....[/size]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guente02(m): 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2013
Uba africard works and fbn visa gold card works also. What i want to know is if aliexpress allows multiple cards to be used in one accout...like dis tyme u used africard and d next time will dey allow you to make purchases with another? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by steve10(m): 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2013
Has any one try buying suit from aliexpress or any china site,pls how
Is the quality of the suit and the size.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2013
steve10: Has any one try buying suit from aliexpress or any china site,pls how
Is the quality of the suit and the size.
Becareful of clothes or shoe sizes, Asian sizes are smaller than african sizes. If you are using size S, you must go for size L. You can go to feedbacks of some sellers to understand what am saying. I sell more of women stuff & have encountered such problem b4.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (101)

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.