Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234228 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
mikelreal: we shud really becareful with dz site, I ve dz feelin smetn is wrong, cos they re just too cheap, if @all u wantu order, it shudnt be smetn expensive,just to test n see
That is why i asked many people to occupy their lives with questions visit their office in Lagos etc.
Besides, there is another one www.ordertonigeria.com, the service is ok & i placed order for some stuff for a friend using some links i posted earlier.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Mftivi: 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
chemashie:
It belongs to me and you can sell your goods on it. Let me have the lists of products you intend to sell first and the quantity you have.
oh i seee. il get back to you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Olamlag(m): 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
Bash92:
Bro were u able to track ur item. Cos i too they use hong kong post to ship 3 pieces of jewelery nd dis d tin i dey c wen i want check d tracking status "ITEM IS BEING PROCESSED FOR DEPARTURE FROM HONG KONG AS OF 1-FEB-2013
Really tracking for hong kong post and china post are kind of useless, so don't depend on it, cos you might have received ur goods and tracking might still say processing, so just forget tracking and be expecting your goods.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2013
Qasminho:

U gotta be kidding me! U wanna buy from ebay urself? They don't sell to Nigerians, U av to use a third party service!

I once saw a man who showed me a $1,500 Kodak camera he bought on ebay when I told him they dont accept Nigeria. He logged in and showed me how he used his card to pay. Just recently, I realised some sellers on ebay accept our cards and ship to Nigeria. Just do your research. Any seller that ships [b]worldwide [/b]and accept card will most likely ship to Nigeria. I'm still doing my research though. When am done milking AliXP & ready to diversify my sources, there will be a way out..

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hello, house.

Please who here can help transfer $10 to my Africard now and I will pay him the naira equivalent first thing 2 moro morning. I need to grab a valuable domain right now. Unfortunately, I have exhausted what I have on my domain name.

If you can do it, kindly send you bank account to me by text.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
Olamlag:
But very funny that I just got Phone call that I should come for some of my goods from them just last week nd my goods only used 21 days using hong kong post though I think some of them are still trust worthy.

Congrats
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Olamlag(m): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
saudatu:
bro, which state u de?
Ondo State, Akure precisely.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
2sexy: The early birds should grab this now and make profit for themselves.

Why? The cheap fee is a marketing ploy to attract customers... they will increase it in the future. Do not be surprised that this guys may have peeped on us here and decided to set up a website to serve this market. Yes, it is very possible that they may be from here... because that domain name was only purchased in June...

Good luck to us all.

It's a nice website and we should avail ourselves the opportunity. The site is older than this thread though..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ojialo(m): 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
chemashie:
I posted this earlier & i hav stopped updating sensitive info here cos of this people. Imagine someone using the tips here as his sales page & taking credit for it. Most of the so called internet guru who have not imported tooth pick are now claiming to b VIP on aliexpress. We just have to continue doing it cos it will also open our eyes to some hidden stuff. While i was doing this free, it has given me opportunity to meet people who trusted even without seeing me. I have the opportunity to patner a big store owner in abuja who has been a blessing to me.

I thank God for people like u but Pls i will like u to lecture me more i want to venture into importation of some goods i reside in abuja pls here is my number 08179273711 buzz me and i will call u back and pls before u buzz drop ur last 2 digits here so that i will knw its u to avoid talking to the wrong person.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2013
ojialo:

I thank God for people like u but Pls i will like u to lecture me more i want to venture into importation of some goods i reside in abuja pls here is my number 08179273711 buzz me and i will call u back and pls before u buzz drop ur last 2 digits here so that i will knw its u to avoid talking to the wrong person.
Read the damn thread from page 1- urrent page. That is the lecture man!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
2sexy: Hello, house.

Please who here can help transfer $10 to my Africard now and I will pay him the naira equivalent first thing 2 moro morning. I need to grab a valuable domain right now. Unfortunately, I have exhausted what I have on my domain name.

Can it be recharged via GTBank transfer?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
ojialo:

..... [b]drop ur last 2 digits here [/b]so that i will knw its u to avoid talking to the wrong person.

Nice one..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
surveycash:

Can it be recharged via GTBank transfer?
UBA Africard is VISA card... let's give it a try. No harm in Trying...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2013
wisemanj: hi guys i can see chemsh,2sexy,surych, and many other god blessin u 4 ur contribution can u imagine that some came here to learn some tip then he went to start organing seminar

God giveth riches and add blessing onto it. Let them keep copying and deceiving people. They will no go far that way because any wealth built on falsehood shall crumble..This goes to you all peeing this thread like hawks looking for whom to devour.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2013
2sexy: UBA Africard is VISA card... let's give it a try. No harm in Trying...

Text me the card number to 08050568713. I will send N1,200 via UBA Africard..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
sent
surveycash:

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
2sexy: Hello, house.

surveycash:

N1,200 sent. Pls, confirm receipt..
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 11:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
surveycash:

N1,200 sent. Pls, confirm receipt..
Good luck.
yes... I have just confirmed it. Thanks. I sent u message in reply. I was even calling your line but it never connected. I am even surprised how the text went through.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 12:05am On Feb 05, 2013
2sexy: yes... I have just confirmed it. Thanks. I sent u message in reply. I was even calling your line but it never connected. I am even surprised how the text went through.

Network things..Texted you the bank details...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by toluxa1(m): 12:20am On Feb 05, 2013
chemashie:
Any seller that offer to sell this time is either a scammer or ready to sell out some craps to you. This is a Chinese traditional holiday, you are likely to buy returned goods if you go ahead. I advised one of my clients not to be desperate or else she won‘t like the deal.

Am not sure how much this applies to Elena herself buying. She helped me buy 4 Tablets last week (though a little higher price), and promised I'll be able to get this week too. I don't think she will go ahead to buy if she thinks its inferior quality. What do you think?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by geoger: 1:10am On Feb 05, 2013
Hi everyone, I have been following this thread for the last 2month. I am very happy to see that we Nigerians can really help each other. I say may the good Lord bless the people that help others on this thread. Amen. I want to start this biz but don't have enough capital, so I went to get a biz proposal with a man that sells handbags and shoes. he agreed for me to ship for him , but I don't know were to start. I have questions to ask, can I use my fidelity visacard , I need more help on the shipping stuff. plz u can email me eligochan95@gmail.com. or u can me with this numbers 08099279964 , 07066906948. I really need ur help. before the holiday is over. thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by saudatu(m): 3:47am On Feb 05, 2013
Olamlag:
Ondo State, Akure precisely.
O.K I tot is Lagos. Tnx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ezstino: 4:56am On Feb 05, 2013
Thanks for everyone who has contributed to d suxces of dis thread. my question is: which currency do u load on ur uba africard, naira or dollar? if naira, at what rate do they deduct ur money while paying online?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 5:05am On Feb 05, 2013
ojialo:

My official line is every where on NL, 08034018955. If you need tutorial get it on this thread. Am just tired of personal tutorial, am only interested in patnership.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by oshie(m): 5:17am On Feb 05, 2013
@ FULL HAUZ, una well done ooooo. This thread assures me there's a light @ the end of Naija tunnel.
Sharing knowledge here has 3 aspects;
1. equips copy cats and scammers but reduces the number of their preys.
2. affects positively Naija lives and assures us that part of our positive personalities are still active amid corrupt environs.
3. finally and most importantly exposes and aids us individually to sells our knowledge - hence like law of attraction,attracts people and business to us. Remember if you dont say i am, no one knows you are.

Great hauz,having observed u guys hav dealt wit importation and throwing more light on another import hurdle SHIPPING, i salute u all as shipping is a fraustrating aspect of importation in Naija bc of cost and image issue that have made some good sites frown at shipping to Naija.

If the tread should auto terminate @ page 100 some should open thread to address shipping issues, challenges and way forward.

those interested in forex should start from page of of Surveycash's thread on the topics as he is demystifying the almighty course F O R E X. To so many like him on this thread I dough my cap. What you are doing here is enough to forgive your sins. To me, DOING GOOD IS AND REMAINS MY RELIGION. Here, lives are touched positively for more than numerous worship centers of religious beliefs in Naija. chemashie, 2sexy, mikelreal and ship pilot- Captain El una weldone.

6 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 5:17am On Feb 05, 2013
Has anyone heard from elmatteo? He should be on ground to start the season II of this thread cos we are hitting the 100th page & we need to take that into consideration so that no fake username will take advantage.
Many info marketers are not happy with this thread and you can see some of them viewing the thread & dissappeared after sometime. Some are even using different usernames.

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 5:22am On Feb 05, 2013
One more thing, be vigilant cos some might even register a name closely similar to ematteo so we need to go tru the profile to ensure it is the same elmatteo.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by emtar(m): 5:22am On Feb 05, 2013
IS IS TRUE. IMPORTATION BUSINESS IS GOOD I THAT GOD THAT I LEARNT IT FAST. NOW AM ENJOYING IT.THOUGHT I SPENT N2000 TO BOUGHT THE MATERIALS FROM http://globalmarketprodusts..com AND IT WORTH IT TO BUY. IT IS REAL. U CAN ADD ME ON 2GO FOR BETTER INFO MY ID:bolaloveme
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 5:32am On Feb 05, 2013
emtar: IS IS TRUE. IMPORTATION BUSINESS IS GOOD I THAT GOD THAT I LEARNT IT FAST. NOW AM ENJOYING IT.THOUGHT I SPENT N2000 TO BOUGHT THE MATERIALS FROM http://globalmarketprodusts..com AND IT WORTH IT TO BUY. IT IS REAL
You succeeded in wasting your money on that crap. The ebook & sales page you are promoting is prepared by onome & you can download it FREE online. The methods in the ebook are outdated, you are still living in 2012.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by emtar(m): 5:41am On Feb 05, 2013
no am not promoting any body ebook am making a geniue comment. i truely bought the ebook last year.thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 7:30am On Feb 05, 2013
ezstino: Thanks for everyone who has contributed to d suxces of dis thread. my question is: which currency do u load on ur uba africard, naira or dollar? if naira, at what rate do they deduct ur money while paying online?

Naira @ official rate

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.