Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234227 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2013
2sexy: please oh... is your UBA Africard still accepted onliine and when was the last time you made purchase with it?

This is what I got while trying to use at godaddy "Unfortunately, we are unable to process your purchase using this form of payment. Please utilize another form of payment, or contact (480) 505-8855 for further assistance.
Please click here to go back and confirm that your information is correct."

I have 5 thousand naira in it and have been using this card without any problem ever since I got it. Though I have never done the verify by visa ish and it had been working well until now.

bro, mine was verification stuff, just got ma ATM PiN on Friday, guess what? They deducted #200 from my account, just got to a machine that evening and cashout my 35K, left em with 167! My advice now is we should desist from Using dis card, GTBMasterArd is next on my mind
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 10:15am On Feb 03, 2013
kolalere2002:

I ordered some stuff thru them last saturday. They gave almost daily updates. Yesterday I got an update that my stuff had been shipped. They are OK if you don't mind there charges. You have to pay fast and alert them immediately so that they can purchase before someone else buy your product. Check again if your product doesn't have hidden charges like shipping within US. 76%.

Thanks boss, this really helped

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 10:20am On Feb 03, 2013
steve10: Has any one try buying suit from aliexpress or any china site,pls how
Is the quality of the suit and the size.

Got my sample Blazerz last week and it was ok! The quality depends on Ur pocket, they r ok
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 10:22am On Feb 03, 2013
chemashie:
Becareful of clothes or shoe sizes, Asian sizes are smaller than african sizes. If you are using size S, you must go for size L. You can go to feedbacks of some sellers to understand what am saying. I sell more of women stuff & have encountered such problem b4.

It also depends on the seller anyway
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 10:28am On Feb 03, 2013
steve10:

Tanx, but how about the quality of the cloths

Always check the seller's feed back rating on 'item as', it should help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 10:53am On Feb 03, 2013
Qasminho:
bro, mine was verification stuff, just got ma ATM PiN on Friday, guess what? They deducted #200 from my account, just got to a machine that evening and cashout my 35K, left em with 167! My advice now is we should desist from Using dis card, GTBMasterArd is next on my mind
Muhe muhe muhe!!! I laugh in swahili.... So u people are finally coming home to GTBank cards. UBA is meant for pensioners and not really supporting innovative ideas like gt, fbn, diamond.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by steve10(m): 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2013
Has any use this logistic company before aascargo.com they seems to
Ship from china too.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2013
Qasminho:

Not really bro... it was accepted at namecheap.com. The problem at Godaddy is worldwide. I agree, the issue of PIN has really put a dent in the use of Africard. Till date, I dont have my ATM PIN or web login PIN. I cant explain it because it is really a long story.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2013
steve10: Has any use this logistic company before aascargo.com they seems to
Ship from china too.
I have a china address with them & use them when am not using chrisvicmall. If you want them to help you buy from china, they charge 25% for order btw $1-$100. Is better to ask your seller to ship to their china address than to ask the aascargo to buy for you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guente02(m): 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2013
Please when is the holiday coming to an end?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2013
guente02: Please when is the holiday coming to an end?
From 4th to 16th of feb.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by steve10(m): 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2013
chemashie:
I have a china address with them & use them when am not using chrisvicmall. If you want them to help you buy from china, they charge 25% for order btw $1-$100. Is better to ask your seller to ship to their china address than to ask the aascargo to buy for you.

You too much, tanx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Abiolabalogun(m): 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2013
Pls all in d house can i go 4 dis laptophttp://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Free-China-post-shipping-not-EMS-7-VIA8650-Andriod-2-2-Laptop-256MB-2GB-Wifi-Mini/607543_540541536.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2013
Abiola_balogun: Pls all in d house can i go 4 dis laptophttp://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Free-China-post-shipping-not-EMS-7-VIA8650-Andriod-2-2-Laptop-256MB-2GB-Wifi-Mini/607543_540541536.html
The link is not going, besides what do you need this laptop for? The OS is android which is not good enof for resell in Nigeria except for personal use. You can go to the store listed by surveycash & pick the used hp laptop. My 2centz!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2013
chemashie:
Muhe muhe muhe!!! I laugh in swahili.... So u people are finally coming home to GTBank cards. UBA is meant for pensioners and not really supporting innovative ideas like gt, fbn, diamond.

U geh mouth boss, I just love taking on challenges, that's why I applied for UBA stuff from onset, I don't even have an account with em b4!
GT is next
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2013
2sexy: Not really bro... it was accepted at namecheap.com. The problem at Godaddy is worldwide. I agree, the issue of PIN has really put a dent in the use of Africard. Till date, I dont have my ATM PIN or web login PIN. I cant explain it because it is really a long story.

I understand boss as I've been a victim too, just got ma AtM piN cus I cldnt use the card online anymore after series of successful transactions with the same card, anyway, life goes on
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by saudatu(m): 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2013
helllllloooo importerssssss uuuppppp nageria!!!!! lolllll......... up super eagle, up Keshi. ANI SHOWO SHORT OOOOO!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Abiolabalogun(m): 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2013
chemashie:
The link is not going, besides what do you need this laptop for? The OS is android which is not good enof for resell in Nigeria except for personal use. You can go to the store listed by surveycash & pick the used hp laptop. My 2centz!
tanx bro i will look 4 better 1
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by maxibrainz: 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2013
chemashie:
Bros forget that o, you can go to the store from the google search. That is the same store i saw the used hp laptop which i advised people to pick up if anyone is interested in it. Even if you don‘t want to go via google just type “www.aliexpress.com/store/607543“ and you are good to go. I have a way of picking pix from aliexpress without showing the store number.
you mean it possible to get a good used hp laptop from alixpress and pls is it possible to get new hp,toshiba,compaq,dell or acer laptop at alixpress tanx, buying from alix is easy and straight forward no need for third party dat why i like it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2013
chemashie:
I disagree with you. UBA Africard is better than GTB naira Matercard.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guente02(m): 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2013
Boys are really buy. See Naija feedbacks abeg. Interesting.

PS: First Bank Visa Gold Card Works (Very Expensive to Setup).

Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Ebestsmscom: 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2013
mikelreal: all this argument, google will take u to d exact item, I juz did, n I saw d laptop, from shenzen in aliexpress.

Imagine what I do on daily basis in the office. Google go open the yash like goal.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
Hello, friends, I just did a keyword search for cheap shipping form US and what I have just found seem promising. At the same time, I will like others to join me in this research so that if I miss somethingl, someone else my see it.

https://www.google.com.ng/search?client=badoo&source=hp&biw=&bih=&q=cheap+global+shipping+from+US&btnG=Search+Google
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2013
has any one seen ===> http://www.us2naija.com/order.php
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2013
2sexy: has any one seen ===> http://www.us2naija.com/order.php
Used it only for dummy order, the charges was still on high side though. There is one am still considering, am still waiting for the feedback on the dummy order i placed with them.
Or anyone can visit this site www.smallpocketbook.com & click shop from abroad. Let everyone do the research independently.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2013
Hello again, I think this might just be it. They will ship from USA to your post office and you can pick it up from there.

usps.com

http://ircalc.usps.com/MailServices.aspx?country=10337&m=13&p=0&o=1&mt=12
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2013
here is another site which use USPS.com for their shipping and this tend to make it cheaper. They also shop for you at ebay. Please someone should please review this links deeper and tell us what he/she finds.

What i am doing is rough work ...

www.beinus.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2013
I think we should really take time to reveiw this beinus.com. They seem to have the cheapest rate so far and they help ship or buy from US stores.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2013
here is another US shopper

https://www.internationalcheckout.com/index.php#

I am doing this for the sake of those who would want to buy from ebay.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2013
2sexy: here is another US shopper

https://www.internationalcheckout.com/index.php#

I am doing this for the sake of those who would want to buy from ebay.
I went into a research & came across this www.favexglobal.com, it is owned by Nigerians & far more cheaper than CA, they operated like myus but look more promising than anyone. Review this & i will also review urs.
I never wanted to make it public but just have to do since u have dropped some here. If this should work well, i will need to contact a someone in canada to consider it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.