Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! (16828 Views)

Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife / HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage / Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2012
By Bruno Waterfield, Brussels Last Updated: 2:02AM GMT 27/11/2012

A Belgian is seeking to have his marriage annulled after discovering that his Indonesian wife of 19 years had been born a man.

The man, only named as Jan, married Monica, his family's former au pair in a previous marriage, in 1993 despite legal difficulties raised by the Belgian immigration authorities.

But it was only in recent weeks that he discovered that his wife had originally been a man and had undergone a sex change. "I feel I've been assaulted," he told the Het Nieuwsblad newspaper. "I brought her to Belgium. That was not easy. The Belgian courts had serious doubts about the authenticity of her birth and her identity papers, but eventually they accepted it anyway.

I thought she was an attractive woman, all woman. She had no male traits." Jan, 64, said that he and his wife had decided not to have children because he had two by his previous marriage and she fooled him by pretending to menstruate, using sanitary towels, "to conceal the truth". "Even during sex, I never noticed anything," he said.

For many years the couple lived a normal family life and Monica, 48, was like a "big sister" to his children until their marriage started to come under strain when she got a new full-time job. "Monica began to change very much," he said. "My oldest son saw her sometimes at a nightclub. She began to wear very flashy clothes, those ultra-short skirts or tiny tops, so her abdomen was completely exposed.

" Finally rumours began to surface and after Jan found "amorous messages" from other men on her computer, he confronted her in a violent row that led to the police being called. "A friend told me that he had heard that Monica was actually a sex-changed man.

I could not believe it. My son heard similar rumours," he said. "I pushed her against the wall and said: Now I know the truth. Are you a man? She then announced that she was born as a boy and that she had been operated on. She was now a woman, and so she did not need to tell me about her past as a man. My world collapsed. That evening came to blows.

The police came." Jan, who is undergoing psychiatric treatment following the discovery, has started legal proceedings to have the marriage annulled but the Belgian courts have so far refused to allow him to turn her out of the familiy home. "That person has deliberately deceived him for years, even scammed.

Presumably she has also forged documents used here to get a residence permit. The children, who for years have lived with her, are devastated," said his Liliane Verjauw, his lawyer.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/belgium/9703166/Belgian-discovers-his-wife-used-to-be-a-man-after-19-years.html
Re: A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 28, 2012
^What would you do if you were the one in the man's shoes?
Re: A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by lifestyle1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2012
shocked
Re: A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by YoursGEJ(m): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
I'll sue him for damages...wallahi

1 Like

Re: A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
I would NOT want my enemy to be in this.

What?! shocked

They had "sex" and he did not notice anything? shocked shocked shocked

I need a minute to puke. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by manny4life(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2012
DAMN shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hmm, for 19 years? Abeg, continue life as usual. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by Dygeasy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2012
Too bad he discovered the hard way and I'm sorry for him truly... But me I have a question o... Whenever they are having s£x, will she be moaning "ooohhh" "ahhhh"? Will she be having orga$m? Where did her b¤¤bs come from? Abi na everything sugery fit do?

4 Likes

Re: A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by omenziate(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2012
Thank God I no get plan to marry oyibo, the babe I must marry gas pass thru serious morphological and physiological analysis before any "I do". Sorry oga, so na iron b dey jam iron since. Choi.

4 Likes

Re: A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2012
Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by SirMethod: 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ehm, I wld just let the woman be. Sometimes it hurts when the truth is told. He has been duped. lol
Re: A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by Dygeasy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2012
Yours GEJ,:
I'll sue him for damages...wallahi
HER
Re: A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by aglomar: 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
na wa o!
Re: A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2012
Lol..... Fvckin an artificial hole 4 gud 19 yrs? God forbid! I will definately kill her at dat spot and kill myself.

3 Likes

Re: A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by david52: 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2012
waoh
Re: A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by david52: 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
very difficult to believe
Re: A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by dridowu: 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
19yrs of bleeping him/her, so where he con dy put dat tin
Re: A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
She........erm he get hole sha, Abi?
Re: A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
I thought she was an attractive woman, all woman. She had no male traits." Jan, 64, said that he and his wife had decided not to have children because he had two by his previous marriage and she fooled him by pretending to menstruate, using sanitary towels, "to conceal the truth". "Even during sex, I never noticed anything," he said.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/UPBvj.gif%5B/img%5D[/img]

crime of the millenium !

1 Like

Re: A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by Cutekid54: 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
undecided undecided i swear yawa go gas

1 Like

Re: A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by Dreyl(m): 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
This is a very serious caSe
Re: A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by david52: 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2012
Cutekid54: undecided undecided i swear yawa go gas
how the yawa go gas ?
Re: A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by ifyalways(f): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ol'boy,see levels

1 Like

Re: A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by UnknownMember: 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
~Bluetooth:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/UPBvj.gif%5B/img%5D[/img]

crime of the millenium !

So do we call him a fagg0t?!
Re: A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by SirMethod: 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
Dygeasy: HER
It! since neither him nor her is correct
Re: A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by AkinDavid2: 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
19 good years, Monica must be employed by CIA. haba!
Re: A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by Kslib(m): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
Bwahahahahahahahahahaaaahhahahaha!!!
Chai,laff wan tear my belle!!!! Lama!!!What da eeefff
Notice: if your wife dey beat you for house,
or you notice say sometimes when she jokingly hit or slap you, d tin strong pass blow,
or you notice say your wife dey stand urinate sometimes
or your wife dey carry load wey yourself no fit carry
or your wife dey constantly remind you say no be only you be the man of the house....
THEN IT IS SAFE TO SAY "E BE LIKE SAY YOU MARRY MAN"
**** watch out,i will be giving more tips****

11 Likes

Re: A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by ESULAALU: 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
Unknown Member:

So do we call him a fagg0t?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE CURIOUS CASE OF THE UNKNOWN MEMBER F@GGOT
Re: A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by ESULAALU: 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
Unknown Member:

THAT IS OF COURSE HOW YOU WILL END UP WHEN I TAKE YOU OFF THE PRIVILEDGE OF LICKING MY POO.
BLAME IT ON YOUR GREED.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by Chiemekaorizu(m): 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
Mehn I must kill her. This would cause me a serious pyschological trauma if I were in the shoes of that man.

1 Like

Re: A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! by cheezkid(m): 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
Nawa o_4 oOyoinbo pple_

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? / Pls Has Anyone Used Dove Bar Soap Before? / There Are Still Good days in Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.