Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? (64143 Views)

20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You / When A Girl Bites Her Lips / Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
I see this girl everyday and I've noticed she always bites her lower lip whenever I look at her or when ever we coincidentally make an eye contact. What does that mean?

I told my fellow male friends and they said it's because she likes me. I can't be too sure about that. Ladies do you bite your lips when ever you see a guy you like?

Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Kslib(m): 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
That's danger bro!! Run for your life.. She hates you with passion.. Bro,that's what i call "ROMANTIC ANGER".. She's trying to scare you away,and here you're being turn-on.. I pity you...

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2012
hahahahahahaha, dey dere dey fool urself, and dat ur friend na illiterate...d gal dey eye u meh she kill u, DANGER....OMO run 4 ur life, some nasty gals cn be more dangerous dan cultists ooo, dey dere and get hurt. d gal wan hurt u.
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2012
Kslib: That's danger bro!! Run for your life.. She hates you with passion.. Bro,that's what i call "ROMANTIC ANGER".. She's trying to scare you away,and here you're being turn-on.. I pity you...
Ah. This is serious. I virtually have no single idea of how to handle this. She does it often and smiles afterwhich
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Drdaps(m): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
na lie joor she dey tink say if i gat dis kind of guy as mine meh tin don beta.
Go 4 gold man.
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Arosa(m): 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
It means she is a sexy gal, biting her lips is her way of holding herself back from doing nasty thing with you.
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by greedie1(f): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2012
don't read meaning into.it. i do dat wen.im bored
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
gree-die:
don't read meaning into.it. i do dat wen.im bored
She never looks bored whenever she does it, rather she makes some unusual exciting sound instead smiley

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by greedie1(f): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
Una be fool: She never looks bored whenever she does it, rather she makes some unusual exciting sound instead smiley
hmmm
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by StellaBella(f): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
She wants your blokous!

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by JameyMaxwell(m): 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2012
If shez ugly mehn, shez tryin 2 form 4 yhu....
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2012
Jamey Maxwell: If shez ugly mehn, shez tryin 2 form 4 yhu....
She is dem pretty. Fair complexion lady with blonde hair. I do admire her alot until she started the sudden behavior undecided
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
Una be fool: I see this girl everyday and I've noticed she always bites her lower lip whenever I look at her or when ever we coincidentally make an eye contact. What does that mean?

I told my fellow male friends and they said it's because she likes me. I can't be too sure about that.
she be f0ol?
run o,na demonic initiative sign waiting to be signed,sealed n endorsed by u thru ur intimacy.
dnt b dcivd,if she likes u desperately,she shu b bold enuf to at least ask for ur mob no.
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
Una be fool: She is dem pretty. Fair complexion lady with blonde hair. I do admire her alot until she started the sudden behavior undecided
chai!, mammy water beckons!
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by JameyMaxwell(m): 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2012
In daht kase... Na gud sumtin bii dat ooo
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2012
It means she is hungry.She hasn't eaten since whenever

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
she could be a vampire. lipsrsealed good luck

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
or she could a Zombie watch bro that ain't a good look

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by niggadee(m): 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2012
Gagging for intimacy
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
Loool @ pc guru. I know you are just kidding. Lmao.

I will wait and see if she does it again the next time I see her. If she does, I would walk up straight to her and ask her, babe what for!!?
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by helpmeohgod(m): 7:12am On Nov 29, 2012
Take a look @ Stella Bella's post-she wants your blokous
Talking from experience because I once had a girlfriend that does this few years back. Anytime she bites her lips and smile @ me as a sharp guy, I will take her in and give it to her hard. Girls like that are never tired of sex because @ time I do have sex up to 8 times a day with this my former girl. The biting lips sign is a sign of sex me, so if she does it 10 times, give it to her 10 times but if you cannot, call me for help. ITS NOT ANYTHING DEMONIC
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by 190theclown: 7:17am On Nov 29, 2012
If she's Nigerian then she's hungry
If she's a white then she wants ur cocrky

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 29, 2012
190-the-clown:
If she's Nigerian then she's hungry
If she's a white then she wants ur cocrky
White. White American smiley
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 29, 2012
@una be fool. She finds you too attractive to ignore and wants to your sexuality by all means ASAP.

The ball is in your court. Make your own decision. If you feel like giving her what she wants,then it k but mind you, such ladies that would obviously show interest in a guy she likes, is hard to find. She may end up becoming a precious asset to you.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by SlyIg(f): 8:16am On Nov 29, 2012
It means,'una be fool'. Can you bet that?
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by fairygeh(f): 8:19am On Nov 29, 2012
See replies.nairalanders are so funny.really it could mean nothing,might just be an habit or prolly she is attracted to you and imagining you kissing or doing the 'do' with her tongue
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by Pulseng: 9:31am On Nov 29, 2012
Kslib: That's danger bro!! Run for your life.. She hates you with passion.. Bro,that's what i call "ROMANTIC ANGER".. She's trying to scare you away,and here you're being turn-on.. I pity you...

Haba! She's interested in you. Biting lips is often an expression of interest....often sexual sometimes. It also depends on her her eyes look.....if her eyes are somewhat sultry, especially if your eyes meet several times the babe is soooo interested in you. Take it from me, I'm a woman!!!
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by tpia1: 9:37am On Nov 29, 2012
usually, in whites, biting the lower lip is a sign of stress.

could be you're annoying her or she's not comfortable around you.

are you trying too hard to catch her attention?

not every white woman is into black males.

some arent.
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by UjSizzle(f): 9:40am On Nov 29, 2012
It's all about the look in her eyes while she's lip biting.
The eyes speak volume!
It's either she's nervous, interested, flirting, or just wants ur banana.

I woulda added bored, but since u said she smiles n maintains eye contact, I'll rule it out.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by tpia1: 9:41am On Nov 29, 2012
http://readingbodylanguagenow.com/readingbodylanguageofbitinglips/

as stated here, you have to consider the overall body language, not just the lip biting alone, before you draw conclusions.
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by tpia1: 9:44am On Nov 29, 2012
but since u said she smiles n maintains eye contact

some people do do this when they dont like you.

it depends, i guess.
Re: When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? by pweeryambre: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2012
She is sexually attracted to u and wants u to know dat... So dat is a sign. Next time she does it, just gently poke out ur lips and kiss her on the air and u will see wat happens.. Just be sure to come bak and tell us how it went.. Winks!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When She's Older Than You / This Is How I Treat Guys Without Beard (Pictured) / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.