Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You (9152 Views)

35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? / 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by Ajoke94: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2015

Like women, men don’t always say exactly what they’re feeling precisely when they feel it. But guys don’t have to say much to show you what they’re thinking.

That’s because unconscious body language signals can be extremely telling, says Patti Wood, a body language expert with more than 30 years of experience and author of Success Signals, A Guide to Reading Body Language.

So, in the early stages of a new relationship (like when you first meet an online date), look out for the following signs to get a sense of what he’s thinking.

1. His pupils are huge. Either you’re in a super-dark place, or this subtle signal means he’s into you. “Dilation is a brain response that occurs when you like and are attracted to something,” Wood says.

2. His eyebrows are raised. People tend to use this subconscious expression to help open their eyes when they like what they see. If he raises his brows ever so slightly while you’re talking, it means he’s interested in whatever you’re saying.

3. He shows you his front teeth. “Guys stop smiling like this around the age of 5 — unless they’rereally happy,” Wood says. He might not show off a toothy grin while casually flirting, but on a really awesome date when he’s having loads of fun? Look for teeth: “When he feels really happy, he’s not covering that up,” Wood says.

4. He smiles above the mouth. Real smiles extend well beyond the mouth: They lift the forehead and give you slightly squinty eyes. If his smile involves his whole face, it means you’re genuinely affecting him in a good way.

5. He licks his lips in a cute (not creepy) way. When you’re attracted to someone, your mouth produces extra saliva, Wood says. In response, he might quickly lick his lips or press them together. (Slower = creepster.)

MORE:http://www.asapgist.com/20-body-languages-that-mean-hes-into-you/
Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
Licking his lips??undecided
Perversion...Yikes!embarassed

5 Likes

Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
I'm into op seriously
Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lol. The way that no.3 was written tho cheesy

Anyway, I'm sorta guilty as charged lol... Another thing is incessant winks lol.. that's my specialty cheesy
Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by Ajoke94: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
grin
Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by Hundreddegrees(m): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
Licking his lips??undecided

Perversion...Yikes!embarassed

I think it means he wants to kiss
Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hundreddegrees:

I think it means he wants to kiss
I find it irky and disgusting....lipsrsealed

Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by JudgementHammer: 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
He does this

3 Likes

Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by Odunharry(m): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
long story..f he's into you he will tell you
Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by feran15(m): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
i agree with pupil dilation, but i disagree with the rest
Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by Hundreddegrees(m): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Estharfabian:

Huh undecided
Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by ebyoma(f): 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Noted
Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by Ajoke94: 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
smiley
Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by Ajoke94: 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hmmmm hmmmm
Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by tzoracle: 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
He flips his car keys

1 Like

Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by Ajoke94: 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
cool
Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
Not 9ja stuffs.
Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by Ajoke94: 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by Ajoke94: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2015
Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by Ajoke94: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by Ajoke94: 2:00am On Jan 01, 2016
wink
Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 01, 2016
Guys don't use body languages.We walk up to a girl we admire and tell her our minds.We are not as secretive as the ladies.
Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by Ajoke94: 1:15am On Jan 02, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by Ajoke94: 6:16am On Jan 03, 2016
Okay
Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by Ajoke94: 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
smiley
Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by Ajoke94: 7:57am On Jan 05, 2016
smiley..
Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 05, 2016
American film undecided
Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by pizzynizzy: 8:55am On Jan 05, 2016
True. It applies to every guy smiley
Ajoke94:

Like women, men don’t always say exactly what they’re feeling precisely when they feel it. But guys don’t have to say much to show you what they’re thinking.

That’s because unconscious body language signals can be extremely telling, says Patti Wood, a body language expert with more than 30 years of experience and author of Success Signals, A Guide to Reading Body Language.

So, in the early stages of a new relationship (like when you first meet an online date), look out for the following signs to get a sense of what he’s thinking.

1. His pupils are huge. Either you’re in a super-dark place, or this subtle signal means he’s into you. “Dilation is a brain response that occurs when you like and are attracted to something,” Wood says.

2. His eyebrows are raised. People tend to use this subconscious expression to help open their eyes when they like what they see. If he raises his brows ever so slightly while you’re talking, it means he’s interested in whatever you’re saying.

3. He shows you his front teeth. “Guys stop smiling like this around the age of 5 — unless they’rereally happy,” Wood says. He might not show off a toothy grin while casually flirting, but on a really awesome date when he’s having loads of fun? Look for teeth: “When he feels really happy, he’s not covering that up,” Wood says.

4. He smiles above the mouth. Real smiles extend well beyond the mouth: They lift the forehead and give you slightly squinty eyes. If his smile involves his whole face, it means you’re genuinely affecting him in a good way.

5. He licks his lips in a cute (not creepy) way. When you’re attracted to someone, your mouth produces extra saliva, Wood says. In response, he might quickly lick his lips or press them together. (Slower = creepster.)

MORE:http://www.asapgist.com/20-body-languages-that-mean-hes-into-you/
Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by Ajoke94: 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
undecided
Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by Ajoke94: 12:11am On Jan 06, 2016
Okay
Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by Mzdivacious(f): 2:03am On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:

haaa.disgusting ke.oga na because fine boi never do am reach ur side o.if he s hot,u sef will feel like pouncing on him
Re: 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You by zicoraads: 7:46am On Jan 06, 2016
Mzdivacious:
haaa.disgusting ke.oga na because fine boi never do am reach ur side o.if he s hot,u sef will feel like pouncing on him
Do you always feel like pouncing on me? grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Has A Disorder Called Sexomania But Doesn't Believe It / Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend / SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.