Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry (8025 Views)

Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / Top 10 Nigerian Artistes That Are Very Good Back-up Singers / Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by Baro(m): 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2008
Sometimes when i hear some noise songs;both local and foriegn, i just wonder what inspired such guys to think they can be musicians/singers in the first place.
Honestly some artistes should just trying doing somehing else, maybe(can't even think of something) or just anything apart from singing. It's so annoying when you hear some trash on radio angry

Take these guys for example

Tony Tetuila
MasterPlan
Artquake e.t.c

And so many upcoming acts, who just want to sing cos they "love" music
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by Baro(m): 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2008
Please don' feel reluctant to mention names cos we need to be frank to our acts, sometimes they really need to hear the truth from us , so they know where they actually stand; We need to help some of them discover their real talents, like i sincerely feel Dare should stick to presenting and Mceeing. Haba, must everybody sing?

Lest i forget, anybody know that dude called Spiderman? Please tell him he sounds so uninspired and uninspiring lipsrsealed
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by sect(m): 12:21am On Feb 11, 2008
Soulja boy,essence,kenny saint brown
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by Baro(m): 1:09am On Feb 11, 2008
Daddy Showkey, that guy should call it quits with music and go into boxing full-time;heard that's first love, or he should go into any other business, im get plenty money na abi? but im music talent few well well
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by tosinadeda: 1:12am On Feb 11, 2008
Essence
kenny saint brown
mp
tetuila
spy da man(even his name is crap)
timaya
art quake
rasqie
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by Baro(m): 1:25am On Feb 11, 2008
Maybe we should as well suggest what such guys should be doing, rather than boring us

Rasqie should going ino modelling, he got the looks

MP would do well as a comedian

I know one the Artquake already directs video, he should consider doing that full-time

i will be back
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by Baro(m): 1:31am On Feb 11, 2008
I am researching on what Kenny Saint Brown should be doing, since being a full-time house-wife is already out of it lipsrsealed
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by tosinadeda: 2:18am On Feb 11, 2008
Father u turn
shld be a babalawo
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by sect(m): 5:38am On Feb 11, 2008
@tosin timaya ke!!! No no no please dont say that again.
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by funkybaby(f): 6:51am On Feb 11, 2008
muma gee. Her songs are crap-she spends so much on her music videos to cover up for the nonsense she sings.

I would have also nominated Queen or is it spelt Kween, but she try small in that her Jabele single. But her previous songs na rubbish.
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by whateva(m): 8:12am On Feb 11, 2008
in the real sense spidaman is not wack na just he stylz be that
earthquake those men nor know say them don old?
essence is trying i tell you just say her music nor fit to us nigerian but listen to her you go understand

omo dem plenty die wen nor suppose even dey enta studio at alll
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by jibosqie(m): 10:43am On Feb 11, 2008
Are we all forgetting KOFFI?
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2008
Zeal,Barbara etc.
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by Baro(m): 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2008
Baba Dee, very articulate effizy guy, good actor; he is actually a graduate of Theatre Arts, he should hone his production skills or go into acting full-time or even modelling would do. He should leave music alone atleast the Fasasi family is already ably represented by Sound Sultan
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by bolajibaok(m): 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2008
koffi should be selling shaki and ponmo.lol. he already a comedian
omobaba should be boxing so that they can straighten his teeth for him
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by sect(m): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2008
I dont count koffi as a musician,i'd rather call him an entertainer. What he sings are comedy music just for entertainment purposes only,just like julius agwu. I dont think he's pursuing a music career.
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by chiogo(f): 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2008
hahaha, y'all are funny. lemme just say that 95% of naija musicians got no business in d music industry.

As 4 americans:

souljah boy, hell yeah!
Shawty lo(i think he's new, dude sucks) embarassed

I can't even remember their names, so many new folks, esp. from the south side.
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by Baro(m): 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2008
chiogo:
let me just say that 95% of naija musicians got no business in d music industry.

That's just too sweeping, you need to mention names; that's the intent of this thread
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by chiogo(f): 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2008
Baro:

That's just too sweeping, you need to mention names; that's the intent of this thread
umm, idk Cuz i don't listen to them much. only Gud ones i know are 2face, psquare, styl-plus, faze. the rest idk their names .they're d ones that suck cheesy mention names?? ok

Modenine(i only heard him once undecided)
Ruggedman
eedris
that essence girl
etc. . . . etc.

Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by RichDad1(m): 12:31am On Feb 12, 2008
sect:

@tosin timaya ke!!! No no no please don't say that again.
I beg help me tell am oo Timaya dey Hot like fire ,

Tetuila ---
Alariwo

more to follow,
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by nosa101(f): 1:50am On Feb 12, 2008
chiogo:

umm, idk Cuz i don't listen to them much. only Gud ones i know are 2face, psquare, styl-plus, faze. the rest idk their names .they're d ones that suck cheesy mention names?? ok

Modenine(i only heard him once undecided)
Ruggedman
eedris
that essence girl
etc. . . . etc.

Modenine? Really?
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by tRoOE(f): 5:33am On Feb 12, 2008

Majority of Nigerian Artistes, especially those one claiming to be rappers

Then those want to be Reggae singers, trying to speak with the Jamaican dialect, na wa 4 our Naija people artist.

And the so called Afro Hip pop R&B singer that can't sing but makes so much noise AKA D banj, how in the world did he get recording deal.
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by busygirl(f): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2008
Zeal(girl) is number one on the list. . . .wateva she's doing in the music industry, I DON'T JUST UNDERSTAND. . .
followed closely by ashionye . .she should find another job other than singing
Ashley Tisdale a.k.a sharpay in high school musical. . . .should stick to acting, her songs are irritating to the ears!
I also heard shan george is coming out with an album. . . can't they just stick to acting. . .must everybody sing
Saucekid, will pass for a tout rather than an artiste
kenny st brown. . . * shakes head*
rasqie. . .i saw his new video on ben tv, and can only wonder why some people waste so much time, energy and money. . .he should quit singing. . .
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by skingo(m): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2008
everyone in the industry that hasnothin to show for it.busygirl u r a bastard.lol.ur father is a tout.saucekid is anartist
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by busygirl(f): 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2008
See me see wahala, skingo saucekid, why must you mention my father's name, you better know your limits. . .and besides i wasn't even talking to you. . .what's your problem? Dumb minds think alike. . . .just another tout like saucekid!
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by tosinadeda: 1:05am On Feb 13, 2008
U be fool
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by skingo(m): 6:34am On Feb 13, 2008
this busygirl just bad moouths sauce kid all over the internet.
salaams shogunro estate.
come and see touts. oshi
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by funkybaby(f): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2008
@busygirl
You are so right about zeal and ashionye. The thing wey dey vex me pass is that they 'feel' like some serious celebrities/super stars.

You forgot to mention HOLDIE. Cant stand her one bit. Terrible voice with her fake, horrible eyelashes. Sometimes, at the peak of her madness she fixes gold eyelashes.

But i do not agree with you regarding saucekid. The guy dey try oh.
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by funkybaby(f): 11:50am On Feb 13, 2008
lol. Oops! I meant GOLDIE.
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by skingo(m): 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2008
the truth is that no one agrees with what this "online id" is saying. back date the posts and see what i mean
its personal
she has been yanning dust for long. fukk this ho
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by Baro(m): 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2008
His name is Biglo, he should be a comedian lipsrsealed
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by WarfyBoy(m): 12:10am On Feb 15, 2008
@tosinadeda

Timaya shouldnt b included in this, please, his own is a bg testimony, its very difficult to c an artiste first album being aired nationwide like his, he came from nowere with just a singo album n hes now house hold name, no knew him b4, please Timaya a bunch of talent, hes got the spirit, his music has realt inpired me

take him off your list pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? / Download ALBUM: Mayorkun – The Mayor Of Lagos (TMOL) / Mp3 Music Download: Bob Marley - One Love Ft Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.