Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry (8026 Views)

Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / Top 10 Nigerian Artistes That Are Very Good Back-up Singers / Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by dominique(f): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2008
No he didnt, as long as they are in mo hits, they have no biz in the industry
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by imaibehe(f): 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2008
D'banj

wz driving along cooly on d thread saw this post n crashed

DBANJ is da bomb he has unique beats n lyrics all thanks 2 don jassy. his not like some wannabe that copy americans like usher etc.

infact MO'HITS rocks
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by sect(m): 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2008
. . Huh . . . Did someone just say dbanj has unique lyrics
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by Baro(m): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2008
Uniquely wack lyrics
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by misshot: 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2008
durella,psquare,xproject and blackface
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by WarfyBoy(m): 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2008
miss hot:

durella,psquare,xproject and blackface

Madam u dey VESS ohhh
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by imaibehe(f): 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2008
Uniquely wack lyrics

i guess thats ur own opinion bout his lyrics.

ive got a long list of naija artiste that shouldnt even go near studios again.
psquare angry
durella angry
goldie angry
sauce kid
genevive angry,zeal angry it goes on n on n on n on,
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by skingo(m): 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2008
imaibehe:

i guess thats your own opinion bout his lyrics.

ive got a long list of naija artiste that shouldnt even go near studios again.
psquare angry
durella angry
goldie angry
sauce kid
genevive angry,zeal angry it goes on n on n on n on,

miss abeg relax. no other rapper raps like saucekid so your list dull
its naija
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by henry007(m): 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2008
u guys should take it easy. meanwhile there's no crappy artiste that i know. they dont all play the kind of music genre i listen but the gud thing is i cant mention one artiste that i'd hate to see on tv. i hate to see all these guys being judged coz it must have taken a lot 4 them 2 put themselves outthere. did i see a "p-square" ah wait d'banj ke. 4 all of u who listed,(this may come out 10 times harsher) u're all judgemental and stupid atleast when it comes 2 naija music. u cant even say it out loud in a crowd. so i can boldly say that some individuals have no business rating naija artiste. cool cool cool cool cool coolone luv cool cool cool cool
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by skingo(m): 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2008
henry007:

u guys should take it easy. meanwhile there's no crappy artiste that i know. they don't all play the kind of music genre i listen but the good thing is i can't mention one artiste that i'd hate to see on tv. i hate to see all these guys being judged because it must have taken a lot 4 them 2 put themselves outthere. did i see a "p-square" ah wait d'banj ke. 4 all of u who listed,(this may come out 10 times harsher) u're all judgemental and stupid atleast when it comes 2 naija music. u can't even say it out loud in a crowd. so i can boldly say that some individuals have no business rating naija artiste. cool cool cool cool cool coolone love cool cool cool cool

bros i dey feel u. u make sense gan
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by imaibehe(f): 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2008
miss abeg relax. no other rapper raps like saucekid so your list dull
its naija
sorrrrryyyyyyyy oh!

i tot the rating was according to individual preferences, ve got no experience in the whole music thingi n thereby i cnt judge anyone. i was only rating 4rm my preferences.

@henry007
am sure there was a nicer way of puting ur statement
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by chiogo(f): 3:54am On Feb 21, 2008
Modenine? Really?
@nosa101

See, I'll take that back because idk, he probably
raps good to y'all. I said that 'cause naija raps
don't appeal to me, i guess no matter who is
involved. embarassed
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by cuddly(f): 11:20am On Feb 21, 2008
Rasqie, dat on eno even know wetin music dey about, sings rubbish!
Zeal, Nothing but nonsense!
Tetuila, music is not all about the video, lol,
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by skingo(m): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2008
chiogo:

@nosa101

See, I'll take that back because idk, he probably
raps good to y'all. I said that 'cause naija raps
don't appeal to me, i guess no matter who is
involved. embarassed

true. makes a lot of sense. i dey feel u
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by edgecution(m): 10:28am On Feb 22, 2008
sect:

Edgecution you made 3 wrong entries.

why? thats my opinion. grin grin
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by fyneyes: 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2008
my list,

Jazzman Olofin(liked him when he sang with ayuba but now, )
Essence(she should get a bank job)
Kenny saint brown(she should do whatever cept sing)
omotola(just do movies,thats ok)
genevieve(just do movies too,leave the music alone)
Patience ozokwo(just continue with the wicked stereotype roles)
artquake(donno so far they get off the scene)
rasqie(go to school)
Eddy montana(be a father to his kids)
lexy doo(get a life)
goldie(she should go into make up)
barbara(read chemistry and work in a lab. grin
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by Baro(m): 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2008
KC PRESH

The shorter one should try comedy or Nigerian Breweries(Star) could employ both
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by Baro(m): 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2008
2Phat another clown tongue
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by tosinadeda: 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2008
LAMBO THE VIRUS
TIMAYA
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by WarfyBoy(m): 1:01am On Feb 29, 2008
Ogologoma jehova Ogologoma aaa

@Tosin pls Timaya no deserve the positin wey u dey put am so, im dey hot like fire

wee still av freestyle n d rest
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by beckygirl(f): 1:02pm On Feb 29, 2008
anyway,

1. @quake (they should anything that will favour them instead of wasting their saliva)

2. Jass Man

3. Ashionye Presenter i.e Talkative

4. Essence dudu osun Model

to me I like Dbanj , P-square and Mode9
we cant be the same
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by tosinadeda: 1:24pm On Feb 29, 2008
Warfy Boy:

Ogologoma jehova Ogologoma aaa

@Tosin please Timaya no deserve the positin wey u dey put am so, im dey hot like fire

wee still av freestyle n d rest

abeg jare all timaya has is a good producer that gives him good beats
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by fire4fire: 11:11am On Mar 05, 2008
Heard a song released sometime ago by Mr Ibu (That crazy comedian), titled "this girl" or something.I begin to wonder if all our actors are now going into music.
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by simmy(m): 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2008
rasqie
kenny st brown
dbanj- even tho he s got 1 or 2 nice songs
zeal
goldie
barbara
that silly woman that sang kade
soldier boy
mims and 99% of all rappers based in the south in usa, crappy set of people
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by Baro(m): 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2008
Zaaki Adze, Havent heard of him for quite some time now, maybe he has advised himself grin
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by nasyl(m): 7:43am On Mar 12, 2008
Im highly impressed with dis thread and ofcourse its so funny.But i tink some people here are posting some rubbish to create attention.I wont be suprise if i c Wande Coal on some peps list. Pls understand dis,is not until an artist ve good voice u can say he/she can sing.It all abt style.Some like d'banj,timaya,mp,sauce kid,and others has unique style of singing. Talent are of diff types,styles,shapes etc.So tink b4 u post.Pls.
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by lobinoxebe(m): 9:04am On Mar 12, 2008
talk bout kenny saint brown, shes crap
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by nasyl(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2008
Ofcourse theY re some artist dat has no future in music industry.I ve my own list too.(1)zeal(2)baba d(3)kenny saint(4)destiny and most of d movie artist.
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by naijagal(f): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2008
nairalanders u guys r all clowns oh cheesy una don make my day
truly most of the people mentioned have no business to do in d music industry sha
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2008
and Zaaki Adzayis crap, K.C Presh is wack, Pastor Goody Goody is disjointed
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by funkybaby(f): 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2008
lol @ babaearly.

Kc presh is crap i agree but i cant help but notice their dress sense lately. lol. They have been dressing really well and the dresses are really tailored to fit their body.

@topic
Charlie Boy and his wife.
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by Baro(m): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2008
Felix Duke: he used to be a big-time drummer, i wonder why he is trying to sing by force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Versions Of Oleku Have You Heard And Which Is Your Favourite? / Download ALBUM: Mayorkun – The Mayor Of Lagos (TMOL) / Adekunle Gold, Zinoleesky - Party No Dey Stop (Official Music Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.