Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria - Web Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria (38191 Views)

Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria (contact Details) / Best Web Hosting Companies / Web Design Companies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by brushparke(m): 10:12am On Jun 01, 2009
For 6 years, Host Portfolio has been in the web hosting business for Nigerians and Africans as a whole and has quietly satisfied many customers' web hosting and domain needs.

If you think cheap comes with poor service, this is an exception. Host Portfolio provides cheap web hosting wiith reliability and many customers have enjoyed that since 2003.

Most of the new hosting companies are doing fine but many are inexperienced which puts host portfolio customer and technical support light years ahead.

For just N3,000 your website will be up and running within 1hour.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.hostportfolio.com
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by rojad(m): 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2009
RojadHost (Established since 2007) a division of Rojad CompuTech (established since 2005) have satisfy a lot of customers. They are very reliable . Visit their site by going to www.rojadhost.net
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by brushparke(m): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2009
You are welcome to the forum.
Web hosting is a good business.
You will make a lot of money if
excellent customer support is your watch word.

That's how we have been able to weather the storm.
Our Clients trust us.

---------------------------------------
www.hostportfolio.com
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by synaptium: 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2009
Guys,

I want to share my experience with 2 terrible hosting companies in nigeria.

www.tridomainhost.com and
www.web4africa.net

Please dont go close.

Let me start with web4africa.

the customer service is zero. They dont respond to emails in time.
Sometimes it takes 3 days to activate just dns management for my domains.
If and when they do reply , It will be just one lined sentence.
Down times always happen. I have had my clients complain so i had to use my company funds to move all my clients to utiware.net . Oluniyi ajao spends more time on his blog www.davidajao.com/blog/ than with customers.

Tridomainhost.com is a fraud and scam.
I called their customer service one day to inquire about their email hosting.
She was very quick to offer me their GTB account details.
Immediately i paid and called back she began different kind of stories.
first it was that my registration details for my profile is foreign and i explained that the client i have is foreign and my details cannot appear when a whois is done on the domain. I have had this happen before and the client was not happy with this.
I agreed to change all the detail to a nigerian address and use their so called free privacy service to mask the details on the domain so my client would be satisfied.
This i did and for 5 days i was delayed. I spent over 2,000 naira on R.Cards calling and calling until i got an email saying that they needed proof of identity from me. Drivers license and utility bill or bank statement.They said my domain was fraudulent. They said similar domains had been registered and been used for fraud? i explained that any domain can be registered by anyone for any reason and does not mean am related to the person,afterall this is the internet!

On what grounds am i been asked to provide my data the domain had not even been entered in the system and my email hosting had not even been provisioned.
Here is a copy of the email they sent.

In view of the issues surrounding the registration of your domain "esb-trust.net" there is a need to inform you that the domain name you are trying to register is similar to one we have had to suspend recently for fraudulent activities. You will agree that registering a similar name which also bears semblance to that of an existing financial institution is a sensitive matter. We will therefore require that you meet with the terms of the Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service.

In order to meet with the terms of the Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service that you agreed to on registering for the services, we require that you furnish us with your proof of identity and proof of address.

As Proof of identity, we require either of the following
A National Identity Card
An International Passport
A Driver’s license

As proof of address which you send us a copy of either of the following:
A Utility bill (which should be in the form of PCHN Bill, Water Rate)
A Bank statement

Compliance Dept.
TriDomainHost.com
A unit of Tritech Computers Ltd.
101A Adeniyi Jones Ave.
Ikeja, Lagos
Tel:234-1-4024933, 345-3695

here is my response.

Hello,

Tridomain's attitude to a first time customer is disgusting!
How can allude to the fact that i am involved in fraud?
I have not registered the domain as you know. This means that the service has not been rendered that was payed for.
My services have not been activated neither was my account ever provisioned and so i demand a refund of my money for the domain name and email hosting.
I have spoken with your staff member a certain Mr Sam.
I do hope that your company will not want to create a bad name for itself.

Regards

I am still on the battle of getting my money from the fraudsters.
I have contacted a lawyer and litigations will start. It will cost me a small fortune but i will make sure they feel the wrath and they will learn and not rip innocent people of their money!

Stay away from these hosting companies. If you need good hosting company with super customer service and uptime please use www.utiware.net

they even offer free sms services and their hosting is super cheap.

I am very satisfied with them.
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by hostmot(f): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2009
Add www.hostmot.com to the list. smiley

Fast customer support is our bread and butter.

Biodun,
Hostmot Support (www.hostmot.com)
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by cheaphost: 10:10am On Nov 04, 2009
deleted
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by dsnet: 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2009
DomainStandard.net heats up the competition once again with the best deals in web hosting.

For just N2,500, you get a 500mb hosting account with a free domain name registration. Activation is within 15 minutes after we confirm your payment.

Check us out at http://www.domainstandard.net today.
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by Okency: 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2009
Send a mail to"reseller@cdtweb.net" the subject"SRCDT0013" for more details on our services.
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by xxx1: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2009
Order your web Hosting or Designing, domain registration and webhosting reseller plan with the cheapest rate.
visit: http://mjweblink.com

a touch of a class,
exploring your world
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by Okency: 11:24pm On Nov 10, 2009
Please quote this code "SRCDT0013" as your referral ,for a reduce cost in price in our webhosting and domain name registration services.If you need us ,send a mail to "reseller@cdtweb.net".
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by Okency: 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2009
This is cheap and also of great quality.
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by fivefinger(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2009
The best opportunity of buying your domain name and hosting your website at a reduce prices is now available ,if your desire and main  importance is on quality and reliability, then you should consider  [url=http://TUC-WEBHOST.COM]TUC-WEBHOST/url]
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by fivefinger(m): 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2009
The best opportunity of buying your domain name and hosting your website at a reduce prices is now available ,if your desire and main  importance is on quality and reliability, then you should consider  [url=http://TUC-WEBHOST.COM]TUC-WEBHOST /url] cool cool
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by fivefinger(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2009
The best opportunity of buying your domain name and hosting your website at a reduce prices is now available ,if your desire and main  importance is on quality and reliability, then you should consider  http://WWW.TUC-WEBHOST.COM. BEcause they off a lot of assistances should you require any ,
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by ERICBON: 11:35am On Dec 12, 2009
Its one this to host a website and another to keep it running effectively and make some money from it, i represent a company in Asia that help you do this at an affordable price the doc. att. give your some of our services if intrested kindly mail me on ericikeya@gmanil.com. or visit our site at www.prominere.com

Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by lordnelly: 6:15am On Dec 20, 2009
Do you want to design a website? or buy hosting, reseller hosting, domain names, or where you can place your advert then you found it already checkout www.nuelsinc.com its all cheaper here,
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2009
Have you gotten your internet visa? If you haven't then internetvisa is here to serve you. we are reputed as one of the best web service(web hosting, web design) providers in Nigeria.

Visit www.internetvisa.net to learn more
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 1:18am On Jan 08, 2010
Don't miss out on Internet Visa's Christmas bonanza which ends on january 15.

Coupon Code : [size=15pt]XMAS[/size]

Visit www.internetvisa.net to learn more.
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by southgates(m): 11:55am On Jan 25, 2010
You can also check
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by southgates(m): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2010
If you need:

1. A beautifully designed and highly functional web site
2. Domain registration
3. Web Hosting
4. Bulk SMS
5. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and listing

You can check us out at http://www.southgates.net or email: support@southgates.net .

You will get same day value for your cash.

We are cheap, reliable, professional, consistent and fanatical about our support.

Thank you.
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by kanna84: 5:46am On Feb 08, 2010
Thank you for the best information from you. Then i got my domain name as an international one with free hosting srevices from this site http://www.tucktail.com/  got @ lowest costs only. Also they giving me the good services and also free too like, •   FREE!  Photo Album
•   FREE!  Quick Blogcast
•   FREE!  Hosting with Site Builder
•   FREE!  Personalized Email
•   FREE!  Forwarding / Masking
•   FREE!  100-Pack Email Forwarding
•   FREE!  Starter Web Page
•   FREE!  "For Sale" Parked Page
•   FREE!  Parked Page w/ Domain
•   FREE!  Total DNS Control
•   FREE!  Change of Registration
•   FREE!  Status Alerts
•   FREE!  Domain Name Lockin
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by Tolujoseph(m): 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2010
u can own your own bulksms website with only just 15k like www.aratext.com, www.bbn.com,etc and your own like www.yourdomain.com with only just 15k and u cud make at least 100k a month u get the unit @ 2naira from the dealer and u cud sell it at 5.00 each just like mine.

For more info call 08065111667
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by xxx1: 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2010
Check Mjweblink systems
www.mjweblink.com
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by ibtihaj(m): 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2010
Hey Guys,
Well for cheap web hosting in Nigeria i think is smartwebng.com N2,000 for a year with free domain name hmmm,  no one offer this price in nigeria and for the reseller 8,500 with free domain name too and you can create up to 60 accounts.
I think if you are really looking for cheap web hosting then sign up with smartwebng.com
I work with them and am telling you is the best ever. smiley
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by cory4: 7:18am On Apr 09, 2010
I have two websites hosted by this guys. I will recommend anybody big or small corporation interested in hosting a simple website to them.
http://sbosolutionhosting.com/. You get set-up automatically with no hassle and they have very good prices from N134 per month.
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by 2864: 11:12am On Apr 23, 2010
I have read a lot, but i have not really seen the real thing, I have tested it, its real

www.middayhost.com

You own your own Hosting company with unlimited feautures at only N7,500
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by wyckliffe(m): 11:20am On May 07, 2010
Hi All,

Have heard about Internet Solutions?

They have got great packages,

www.isolutions-ng.com/hosting.html
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by fivefinger(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2010
Email hosting problems can be such a pain especially in business. It's annoying to be unable to reach your email especially if you are in correspondence with a client most especially with prospective ones. But how can you actually avoid having these problems happen to your email. Here are some tips you can follow.

Consider an online email hosting service - This would help you control your email much better because you are the one who created it. It can also be less expensive in the long run since you only have to pay for a one-time fee to do this. However, this is only advisable if you are quite techie yourself and can do this on your own or you can confidently manage your own email host after your hired developer turned it over to you. You also need to make sure that your anti-threat email software are always updated.

Refrain from signing up using your email address - As much as possible, be mindful of the services you sign up for using your business email. This also goes for personal email addresses. You never know if you'd only come across a phishing site. SPAM emails are also annoying to have since it takes up valuable space in your inbox and thus, makes other important emails bounce when it consumes your email's memory.
more help can be gotten from TUC-WEBHOST.COM
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by bros1234(m): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria / Jcow Pro8.2, Themes And Moduls / The Domainkingng Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.