Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria - Web Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria (38203 Views)

Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria (contact Details) / Best Web Hosting Companies / Web Design Companies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by obion: 2:08am On Jul 11, 2010
its not just about hosting but also service rendered and server time guarantee. hardly any Nigerian webhost give you an UNLIMTED EVERYTHING from diskspace to bandwidth for just 11500 naira and i say this is d bomb. activation and ip propagation in about 4-6 hrs and u done check them here www.alutaville.com. who can beat them?
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by tdops: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2010
Hello All,

This thread was kind of helpful for us in looking for a new webhost after Nairahost decided to give us (and many of their other customers) the boot for their so called "premium" customers. So we have decided give back to the community.

We needed a NIGERIAN hosting company so that we can easily contact them if we have any issues or need any technical help. To cut the long story short, this was like looking for a pin in the ocean. Thanks to one of my boss friend, we came across a company called darock Projects that is based in the UK and they had a site dedicated to Nigeria www.ideyforhere.com

The best thing about this guys is that they are always on Skype and you can easily call them. We opted for the Mega Reseller thingy (to prevent going back and forth to the bank) which we had to pay into a Diamond Bank Account (even though we wished it was GTB!) but the main advantage is that they prepaid our account and we could register domains in Minutes and also bring up websites within 30 mins without contacting them. They also accept Paypal and i think they are in the process of selcting between Interswitch and Valucard for local Nigerian payments.

One more advantage (at least for us) is that there is Nigerian guy there called Tola, who is very helpful, even with non hosting related issues ?(abeg make una no over burden the guy o!). At least he understands how we think and run things in Naija.

Anyways, is just my objective view and they may be worth checking out. If any other person has any experience with them i wish they can also testify so that it wont be like i am doing some cheap marketing fro them. grin grin grin grin grin

Peace Out!!!
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by friendehis(m): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2010
No noise please! if you think u have a cheap web hosting / resellers hosting then u are mistaking. www.vbhostnet.com offer unlimited web hosting service starting from N2,000/yr while resellers hosting goes for just N10,000/yr

Regards
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by tdops: 8:35am On Jul 27, 2010
I just voiced my honest opinion because of folks and companies like you. I work for a Web development agency in Nigeria and have suffered in the hands of fake and incompetent webhosting companies (Maybe i am still fuming from our experience with Nariahost). However, i will give you just 3 reasons why i think the darock Projects are far better than vbhostnet after a quick glance at both websites.

1. Reseller Hosting - The guys at darock Projects prices includes domain registration for 5, 15 and 30 domains, meaning, we dont have to keep shuttling the bank to pay for domain registration. On the other hand vbhostnet, like most other hosting companies in Nigeria offers reseller hosting with a single domain registration. Why on earth will I be interested in buying 30 hosting spaces without registering new domains? duh?

2. There is a live support button on the darock Projects website that actually works!! Ehm, last time i checked, vbhostnet only had a phone number. Why should i waste my time dialing?

3. At least for a technology company, the guys at darock Projects seem to be forward thinking and have a social networking presence with over 120 people on their facebook page. To us this means that they are in all the way and wont be packing up soon.

Of course they still have their flaws such like using a crap bank like Diamond Bank and asking clients to pay extra for telephone support which is even an international line but for us they work perfectly for now and we are very happy. So my guy, i am happy with their service and thats why i am bigging them up here.

Most importantly, the objective of this post is for people to leave feedbacks here to maybe help someone in the future and not to advertise!!! At the end of the day, you cant force people to buy your products.  cool cool cheesy
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by friendehis(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2010
Cheapest Nigeria web hosting service. VBHOSTNET.COM offers Nigeria affordable web hosting with unlimited features to enjoy. Unlimited resellers hosting for starting an online business with 99% uptime guaranteed.

Check it out urself and decide or maybe compare. www.vbhostnet.com

Regards
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by friendehis(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2010
Affordable and reliable web hosting you cant get anywhere. Cheap web hosting and resellers hosting. Find our yourself then u can decide if it is worth it www.vbhostnet.com
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by padox: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2010
I have this hosting site EragonsHost Nigeria and they service are good. Price as low as from 5,000Naira with free domain name. They have two payment options in Nigeria

Silver Hosting Package - 300MB Webspace 1.5GB Monthly Bandwidth10 Mysql Database 400 Email Accounts

Visit them www.eragonshost.com
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by theagent: 12:42am On Aug 20, 2010
www.nigerianwebhosts.com reliable hosting 99% uptime. Your website is hosted on multiple servers so it will never be down.
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by bignaija(m): 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2010
i like this trend
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by petres007(m): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2010
Level Seven is one of Nigeria's top rated professional website design agencies.

Visit us online & take a look around - http://www.levelsevenltd.com

Or visit our online portfolio for past completed website design projects - http://www.levelsevenltd.com/portfolio.htm

And err. . . You can join our Facebook fan page here - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lagos-Nigeria/Level-Seven/124177187658

cheesy
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by mkakan(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2010
There are a few nigerian hosting companies that provide hosting services but one shoulbe be very careful because some of them are just resellers to the big companies.like www.syskay.com
if these resellers have any kind of issue with the mother companies(and this happens sometimes)like when too many spam or fraudulent websites are hosted on the resellers servers, they may be shot downnnand thta means you blog,website and content will be shot down too. if you never had a back up of your work, you are doomed,
i would prefer you get premium and affordable hosting straight from the mother companies,
www.nairacow.com has a list of web hosting companies and other companies accepting nigerian customers,
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 11:47am On Sep 16, 2010
We at Internet Visa have re-defined web hosting in Nigeria. We offer fully featured web hosting, Professional web designs and all this comes with a FREE domain name for life. You can't get that anywhere.
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by becca7: 7:31am On Sep 21, 2010
Nice information, I got the web hosting here http://www.goresellers.com/  and also i got the reseller plan,hosting,domain name register, domain appraisal, online file folder, ssl certificate etc,
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by theagent: 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2010
[size=22pt]www.nigerianwebhosts.com[/size]

number 1 for web hosting in nigeria.
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by edetmike: 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2010
If you are looking for a realiable webhost, registrar and web designer in Nigeria, contact us on +2348065775106
You may also get more information about us in our website www.ngnwebhost.com

The good news is that you can get your website set up with or without credit card at and affordable pricess
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by edetmike: 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2010
WEBHOSTING MADE EASY, WHY ARE YOU BLOGGING, BECAUSE OF MONEY TO REGISTER DOMAIN, MONEY TO HOST OR YOU CAN NOT DESIGN WEB TEMPLATE. WHAT EVER JUST GIVE A CALL AND I WILL GET YOU ON THE WEB WITH NOT TOO MUCH THAT YOU CAN HANDLE - 08065775106 sales@ngnwebhost.com
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by healthy: 10:49am On Oct 27, 2010
N2,500 || 200MB Disk Space || 1Gb Bandwith || Free Domain Name || Free Setup

Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by amtechost: 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2010
N7,500 ~ Unlimited Disk Space ~ Unlimited Bandwidth ~ Free Domain Name ~ Free Setup
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 11:37am On Nov 04, 2010
Internetvisa offer the very best linux web hosting service which comes with a FREE domain name for life. Visit www.internetvisa.net to learn more.
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by cbi24: 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2010
Who else want a Reliable and Affordable webhosting Company in Nigeria
www.The Expert Host .com is your Dream come truth,
FREE Domain name
Free web builder
Etc

Call 2348028667565
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by free4naija: 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2010
Get 500MB HOSTING SPACE + DOMAIN NAME FOR AS LOW AS N3000/YR

VISIT www.hostmychild.com
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by obion: 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2010
i still prefer www.alutaville.com, evrything including disk space and bandwidth UNLIMITED and at a very cheap price too. Y'all check it out,
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by charlesfre: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2010
I never heard of web hosting in Nigeria but it sounds quite interesting. I also have some websites but I use a shared web hosting system for them. At the moment this fulfills my requirements best. Maybe sometime in the future I need other web hosting products and then I will maybe come back to the web hosting in Nigeria.
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by csharpjava(m): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2010
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by kayplus24(m): 3:47am On Jan 09, 2011
http://Afrowebservers.com has been around for over 5 years. No over-selling like a lot of host do and you get a free web site builder to design your web site. Try it here http://afrowebservers.com/sitebuilder.html
Also offer easy to use free scripts to instantly install your Blog, social media, forum. They are very affordable and accepts payment in naira.
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by naijaman6: 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2011
Mobody does FREE HOSTING IN NIGERIA but www.africahostings.com, I have tried them, I think they are the best. All others flops
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by buariazeez: 11:22am On Mar 12, 2011
Sailerhost offer a very good service i have used them, www.sailerhost.com the only company i see competing with them for as low as 166 naira per month with free domain is Ihostafrica www.ihostafrica.com
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by scopes2kik: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2011
I hosted with http://taprap.net Taprap nigeria they offer 1GB space for 2000 naira and they seem reliable
Re: Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 8:03am On Mar 27, 2011
How the Nigerian web hosting industry have grown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Order On Amazon.com From Nigeria / Jcow Pro8.2, Themes And Moduls / The Domainkingng Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.