Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Fake Female Police In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Female Police In Nigeria (5524 Views)

Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian / Fashola Rewards Gallant Female Police Officer, Mercy John (pics) / Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 14, 2008
hotfunmi:

It's like your oga went out for a minute and you jumped on his computer to chase Funmi?

I never knew you use your own anal orifice to get favours from your oga.

actually, both oga  and i are heterosexual. oga ( one of them) does have a thing for er. . .things outside the home. might you have met him? (since you seem to know so much about his preferneces grin).

perhaps you can give some tips in the sexuality threads. i think simi has gone on vacation. . .

people seem to be making threads about the chocolate highway every other day. . .
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by illusion2: 11:27am On Feb 14, 2008
hotfunmi:

It's like your oga went out for a minute and you jumped on his computer to chase Funmi?

I never knew you use your own anal orifice to get favours from your oga.

Funmilayo,
happy valentine dear,Ive been observing you for a while now,& i must say u have d kind of guts thats turns me on. . . . . tongue

Jo je kin fisi fun e lat'eyin. kiss kiss kiss

Funmilayo,funmilayo,ayo igbala ni mo fe . . . . . . . . kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by tRoOE(f): 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2008
@almondjoy

I know you now! Welcome back girleeeeeeeeeeeee! But go and answer the questioned asked on "your" thread now?
LOL you are a mess babeelove, but what is the question na, i can't seem to remember, will answer as soon it posted
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by Dreloaded(f): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2008
thought abi taught?

illusion2:

Jo je kin fisi fun e lat'eyin. kiss kiss kiss

Rofl grin
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by bibiking1(m): 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2008
This thread just diverted from its original purpose

so whatever happened to the fake female police

That funmi girl just went on some vindictive spree, for a gender that has always been and would remain second best.

na wa o !!!
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2008
admin, whey hotfunmi? or have you finally banned her? grin
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by almondjoy(f): 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2008
oyb:

Ban her for what now? undecided Her topics are hotter than cayanne and Henibero peppers mixed together. That one be say Nairaland don collapse be dat! cheesy

Ah-ah? That girl just give it in super-tantalizing jabs--filtered for the utmost purity. Enough to keep you guys coming back.

Gosh! I hope not. I love strong powerful females--who know how to slap stupid guys around when they need it. cheesy.

"Hotfunmi" please come back oooooooooooooh!

When commeth another? cry
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by oziomatv(m): 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2008
Hotfunmi again!!!
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2008
The girl has serious issues
well beyond nairaland.
You don't need to be a psychologist to decipher nairalanders with major issues by a couple of posts.

[b]men this men that
no be man born am?[/b]If she's been dealt a rough blow by men,she ought not take it out on innocent posters.
That was how some little girl came in bashing marriage only to confirm that she came from a dysfunctional home.

How can she start a topic about a female fake cop and twist it as usual into her male bashing threads.
hotfunmi,did they swear for you?

You call me a broad with excess adipose tissue, assuming that's correct,I'll choose Ikebe the size of Abeokuta any day over that mashed potatoes you call brains grin

get a life!
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2008
oyb:

she need not be banned.
She ought to stay on and air her views
so that we can all see what the lack of proper male role modelling can do to a female.
This is a classic example.
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by almondjoy(f): 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2008
nwando:

she need not be banned.
She ought to stay on and air her views
so that we can all see what the lack of proper male role modelling can do to a female.
This is a classic example.

You this nwando sef?  I thought you said she was on her own? cheesy  When these "agbero" boys were haunting her like wild cattle--instead of you to stand up for her even stronger than Oprah stood up for Barack, even if you no agree--you just dishy the babe. cheesy Now see what you guys have caused?  You have chased this hot babe away.  I hope you have learned your lesson.  Next time, if any hot girl comes out on Nairaland to air her views and guys start attackin' her make sure you stand up and be counted--for the female race. cool

As for you guys, you just lost one last hot chance of getting married this year.  Be prepared to spend the rest of your miserable lives in "nairaland bachelorhood".  People when no like progress! cry

You know that "oyb" is the worst offender of all.  I used to enjoy your exchanges too till this "hotty" came along.  Nothing like a "nwando/oyb" thread.  Now we have hotfunmi/oyb threads now just like that--PCHN has struck.  Abi na you this nwando make them ban am so you can reclaim--errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. . . . . . . .

Thinking of Father Abraham tongue

ownership? cheesy

Hotty, please come back abeg--don't mind them!  We miss you ooooooooooooooh!  Your threads spit fire! grin

nwando:

The girl has serious issues
well beyond nairaland.
You don't need to be a psychologist to decipher nairalanders with major issues by a couple of posts.

men this men that
no be man born am?[/b]If she's been dealt a rough blow by men,she ought not take it out on innocent posters.
[b]That was how some little girl came in bashing marriage only to confirm that she came from a dysfunctional home.

How can she start a topic about a female fake cop and twist it as usual into her male bashing threads.
hotfunmi,did they swear for you?

You call me a broad with excess adipose tissue, assuming that's correct,I'll choose Ikebe the size of Abeokuta any day over that mashed potatoes you call brains grin

get a life!

I just pretend say a no see that one.  Now that you brought it up.  You guys were great in that exchange too. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

bibiking1:

This thread just diverted from its original purpose

so whatever happened to the fake female police

That funmi girl just went on some vindictive spree, [b]for a gender that has always been and would remain second best.[/b]na wa o !!!

Sneezes!  Dust--Nothing but dust!

A thread can only go so long before it is thrashed. Thanks to you guys.  Instead of sticking to a topic--you start with personal insults. Please we know the real reason that you are nostalgic.  We have all signed a petition for "hotty" to be reinstated ok?  Just take your anxiety pills as ordered.  Calm will return to the land soon.  I assure you. tongue
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by oziomatv(m): 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2008
Hotfunmi is comming out with a romantic story of how she spent her valentine day with a hot Igbo guy.
You can see how cool and calm she is now.
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2008
You know that "oyb" is the worst offender of all.  I used to enjoy your exchanges too till this "hotty" came along.  Nothing like a "nwando/oyb" thread.  Now we have hotfunmi/oyb threads now just like that--PCHN has struck.  Abi na you this nwando make them ban am so you can reclaim--errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
. . . . . . . .

me and oyb go way back. grin
Back to when ajami was on naira notes

I begin like the guy after I see im fine pikin
but for this funmigating case I see his point.
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2008
oziomatv:

Hotfunmi is coming out with a romantic story of how she spent her valentine day with a hot Igbo guy.
You can see how cool and calm she is now.

who dash her man, talk less of Igbo man.
She spent valentine with barney the purple dinosaur
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2008
almondjoy:

You this nwando sef?  I thought you said she was on her own? cheesy  When these "agbero" boys were haunting her like wild cattle--instead of you to stand up for her even stronger than Oprah stood up for Barack, even if you no agree--you just dishy the babe. cheesy Now see what you guys have caused?  You have chased this hot babe away.  I hope you have learned your lesson.  Next time, if any hot girl comes out on Nairaland to air her views and guys start attackin' her make sure you stand up and be counted--for the female race. cool

As for you guys, you just lost one last hot chance of getting married this year.  Be prepared to spend the rest of your miserable lives in "nairaland bachelorhood".  People when no like progress! cry

You know that "oyb" is the worst offender of all.  I used to enjoy your exchanges too till this "hotty" came along.  Nothing like a "nwando/oyb" thread.  Now we have hotfunmi/oyb threads now just like that--PCHN has struck.  Abi na you this nwando make them ban am so you can reclaim--errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. . . . . . . .

Thinking of Father Abraham tongue

ownership? cheesy

Hotty, please come back abeg--don't mind them!  We miss you ooooooooooooooh!  Your threads spit fire! grin

I just pretend say a no see that one.  Now that you brought it up.  You guys were great in that exchange too. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Sneezes!  Dust--Nothing but dust!

A thread can only go so long before it is thrashed. Thanks to you guys.  Instead of sticking to a topic--you start with personal insults. Please we know the real reason that you are nostalgic.  We have all signed a petition for "hotty" to be reinstated ok?  Just take your anxiety pills as ordered.  Calm will return to the land soon.  I assure you. tongue

The truth is that my dad is a man,I have male brothers grin and on top,I come marry man.
How  I go siddon watch someone tear down half of my family members.
If she has been  jilted and scorned all she needs to do is come under a new id like the others do and ask for tips on finding a good man and making him stay.
Most of my experiences with men have been positive so obviously she speaks from her own experiences.
Infact I'll help her start a thread on that topic.
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by oziomatv(m): 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2008
nwando:

who dash her man, talk less of Igbo man.
She spent valentine with barney the purple dinosaur

Adanne iwe ewekwala gi
                I promise the babe a handsome Igboman since that has being her heart desire.
                    My ex boss a career lady and being lacking masculine tourches so each time she came to office na so so angry and ves she dey.
                                 but when she begin dey sample her product to one of the directors her life changed automatically like who received
                                         holly communion.
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by almondjoy(f): 2:54am On Feb 16, 2008
nwando:

The truth is that my dad is a man,I have male brothers grin and on top,I come marry man.
How I go siddon watch someone tear down half of my family members.

If she has been  jilted and scorned all she needs to do is come under a new id like the others do and ask for tips on finding a good man and making him stay.
[b]Most of my experiences with men have been positive so obviously she speaks from her own experiences.[/b]Infact I'll help her start a thread on that topic.

If she speaks from her own experiences, nothing wrong with it.  Is it not a fact that women are marginalized? So why should someone not speak about things that affect women--perpertrated by men mostly--especially in Nigeria without getting bent out of shape.

Abegiiii, if we see the truth/reality of situations make we learn to they write am.  The fact that I have a loving father, husband, uncles, brothers, sons, and boyfriends does not mean I would close ma eyes to any ills of society they may perpertrate.  Say wetin happen?  Na juju? cheesy

Yeah!  The truth is that crime sprees all over the world, if you look at all the jails around the world, even if not ALL the occupants consist of males, 3/4 are males which makes for a good generalization and that is where I think "hotty" was coming from.

But how dare you mention anything male on Nairaland when you do not have a . . . . .

What it takes? Bullshit!

It was only when these infantile posters started harassing her it became a male/female bashing issue.  Started askin' for statistics and crap as usual.  Like it takes a genius to figure out what the real issues are? undecided  The bare facts--men are more of the culprits in most violent crimes especially in the Nigerian police force.  Hotty only said it is suprising the females are beginning to join their male counterparts in this kinds of things.  I did not see it as a big deal hence I did not jump on the band wagon.  The only thing that interested me in this thread is how she got attacked by her admirers that's all.

Sometimes we just need to read between the lines and there would be no need for unnecessary raucus.

Well, hotty. . . . . please rest well.  Nairaland dey tire pesin once in a while, especially this political section. kiss

Well, make we rest too till another interestin' personality shows up.  Frankly, it is stale around here! Same ol' same ol' fart bags. Oops! cry

Have a fun-filled weekend clubbing! kiss
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by almondjoy(f): 7:16am On Feb 16, 2008
FunmiFire:

Actually, I am not a feminist contrary to what people believe, I am actually a womanist.

FunmiFire:

Funmi weeps for so many Nigerian women that needs emanicipation from men that are romantically treacherous. I weep for some women for they have been brainwashed into believing they are weak. Wake up sister!

Well, well, well!

Hello Hotty! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Allllllllllllllll--riiiiiiiiighty--then!  Welcome back. 

Hey nwando--she came back specially for you oooooooooooooooh!

This ban thing na wah ooooooooooh! cheesy How did I get so lucky this year--that juju must be working. I guess strong immunities help too! grin
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by doyin13(m): 7:56am On Feb 16, 2008
FunmiFire:

Actually, I am not a feminist contrary to what people believe, I am actually a womanist.

walahi talahi. . . .i am flummoxed.

As they say. . . .same difference

or perhaps I should refer back to my well worn copy of 'the Second Sex'

Word to De Beauvoir cheesy
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by Dreloaded(f): 8:01am On Feb 16, 2008
nwando:

You dey mind the tart? That's the only lame "insult" that she knows, trying to use "clever" ways to imply that a person is overweight. Pitiful idiot. You'd think someone who claims to be all about female rights wouldnt constantly stoop so low.
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by Dreloaded(f): 8:17am On Feb 16, 2008
lol dumb reloaded? Are you 11? Is that the best you can do? hahha Seun hasnt even banned you yet. Dont worry you'll re register 5 more times, keep running that spunk dumpster you call a mouth. sho ti gbo? Elebi grin
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by debosky(m): 8:22am On Feb 16, 2008
my favorite ladies should stop fighting sad
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by doyin13(m): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2008
na wa ooo. . .

Debo you sabi claim woman sha

i never see

On the contrary sha. . . .

D-reloaded and Funmifire

good wrestling names don't you think
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by Dreloaded(f): 8:34am On Feb 16, 2008
Good idea. Bitches should know their place cheesy
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by Dreloaded(f): 8:54am On Feb 16, 2008
ROFL

Who smuggled this girl into the States? Debo, na you?
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by pahtahkee: 9:02am On Feb 16, 2008
FunmiFire:

You and oyibo sef, there is no word like bitch[b]es[/b].

Have you heard of Singular and Plural? grin grin
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by bibiking1(m): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2008
SEUN
PLEASE BAN THIS LOOSE CANNON CALLED FUNMI O!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

How can you come back with your morose arguments that borders on male bashing

abi where u sexually molested when you were young and now wish to take it out on NAIRALANDers?
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by oziomatv(m): 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2008
second comming of HOT-FUNMI-FIRE.

CAN'T WAIT TO RECEIVE HER LATEST RELEASE!!!!!!!!!

where is my chips and popcorn
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by almondjoy(f): 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2008
And the saga continues. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

This is too funny!
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by 4Him(m): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2008
FunmiFire:

You and oyibo sef, there is no word like bitch[b]es[/b].

Check your dictionary . . . the word "bitch[b]es[/b]" exists both as a noun and as a verb . . .
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by doyin13(m): 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2008
This Funmi sef. . . .

Won pe e ni Sisi

Inu re n dun

won ni pe so e di apere ajase
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by 4Him(m): 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2008
FunmiFire:

You also fell into that trap? the use of "sef" there should be a give away. I thot I was dealing with only dumb reloaded.

There was no trap there, you goofed and i pointed it out to you. People with half a brain acknowledge their errors and swallow it with some humble pie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

*****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** / Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country / Landslide Hits Enugu After Heavy Rainfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.