Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Will You Marry A Girl That Yoϋя Younger Brother Has Slept With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry A Girl That Yoϋя Younger Brother Has Slept With? (780 Views)

Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry A Girl That Yoϋя Younger Brother Has Slept With? by ashmanpolo: 9:07am On Nov 29, 2012
An elderly friend of mine proposed to ϑis girl some two weeks back.
Now last night as we were hanging out @a joint, someone mentioned something like..."Ϋя younger brother has poked that girl b4 jare" The statement sounded like a joke to everyone cos the guy was tipsy.
But my man just called me now to tell me that the statement we heard last night was true, he went to confirm from the younger brother. Now he's really confused and thinks he's gotta disengage.
If ϋ are in ϑis quagmire what would u do?
Re: Will You Marry A Girl That Yoϋя Younger Brother Has Slept With? by ifihearam: 9:23am On Nov 29, 2012
DISENGAGE SHARP SHARP
ALL THESE GIRLS SEF,WHY DID SHE NOT TELL THE GUY ABOUT HIS YOUNGER BROTHER WHO DOKED HER NI?
SHE WANTS TO EAT HER CAKE AND HAVE IT

TELL YOURSELF THE TRUTH BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE IN THIS MESS NOT YOUR ELDERLY FRIEND ,NOBODY WANTS TO OWN UP IN NL I NOR KNOW WHO UNA DEY FOOL AT TIMES.
Re: Will You Marry A Girl That Yoϋя Younger Brother Has Slept With? by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 29, 2012
Mehn,this is serious.Well,if such a thin happens to me(God forbid),i will definitely break up with her. I can't stand marrying a lady who had an affair with my brother,and worse still,your brother's presence will always remind you of her past life.Hence,moving on would be difficult.
Re: Will You Marry A Girl That Yoϋя Younger Brother Has Slept With? by bknight: 9:50am On Nov 29, 2012
No, I can not.

And it'll be a dumb move for my younger brother to go ahead and marry a girl I've docked. undecided
Re: Will You Marry A Girl That Yoϋя Younger Brother Has Slept With? by 190theclown: 9:55am On Nov 29, 2012
THere is love in sharing
Clearly this is family business
But in marriage - there's no business
THat Girl Has to-go
Dats wat Happens wen girls don't close tHeir legs
Re: Will You Marry A Girl That Yoϋя Younger Brother Has Slept With? by ocheezie: 10:39am On Nov 29, 2012
I'll break up and run home to feed my younger brother some bare knuckles.doesn't he know he shouldn't have pre-marital sex? And to think of my future'wife'!
Re: Will You Marry A Girl That Yoϋя Younger Brother Has Slept With? by ashmanpolo: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
What of in a situation where you are already deeply in l♡ve with the girl? Just like ϑis situation
Re: Will You Marry A Girl That Yoϋя Younger Brother Has Slept With? by olumaxi(m): 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2012
Once chop,alwaz chop..lov or no love,try n disengage..c,d bita truth about love is dat HUMAN BEINGS CAN LOVE ANYBODY THEY WANT TO LOVE..unto d next 1

(1) (Reply)

Women Multiply What You Give Em / 2013:to Get A Husband...leave Married Men / No S“""x Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.