Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ (47300 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by AlexReports(m): 6:37am On Mar 09, 2016
A blog reader just sent this:‎

I have this friend whom I never had plans of dating when we met but we got close. I went out with her to see a friend, though she believed so much in me which usually makes her to seek my decision for anything. ‎

On this Faithful night, I was with her in a friend's place whom I usually let my girls sleep over his place or let them have fun with him. When the guy (James- not real name) saw her he was practically all over her and eventually invited her inside but before she went in she was looking at me for a rejection sign or reaction but I did nothing. 

After about 30mins she came out of the room with the guy (James) only for her to tell me she had slept with the guy that she would not have if I told her what I was up to. I felt sad but did not confront the guy because we were close. From that moment it dawn on me that I was loving this same girl (Anita -not real name).

James was not interested in a relationship with Anita because he was already married. Now my challenge is that I have not slept with her but we seem to be both in love. Even her parents are known to me well and I desire to marry her but the thought of my friend (James) haven slept with her which ofcourse he will play a good role in my wedding kills me silently.

Do I still go ahead and propose to her since we are now dating or she won't be a wife material?

The truth is that James is not aware yet we are now dating, Anita tells me everything and has long apologised. 

What should I do? Do I go ahead with her or should I seek someone else?

I love Anita, I believe Anita loves me, James is my pal whom I believe will feel guilty if he finds out he actually slept with a girl I finally wish to marry,

Please your advice sir or from other readers
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by glimpse33(m): 6:41am On Mar 09, 2016
BÍTCH AIN'T LOYAL.

DO NOT WED HER

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by nkenu(m): 6:45am On Mar 09, 2016
Why feel bad when you allowed and encourage it. Just take it as it is or marry someone else gbam grin .

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 09, 2016
Fake story

314 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Cutehector(m): 6:47am On Mar 09, 2016
Well it's clearly not her fault.. so she shouldn't be blamed.

If u knw the thought of her being fcvked by ur friend will hunt u forever den it's best not to marry her.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 09, 2016
Marry both of them. Didn't read ur story. Just ur topic. Its like carrying wahala is ur thing.

Wait o!!!! Just did now, did she just meet james for d first time and den slept with him. I know u guys were nt dating den but...... Hmmm, u can give her a trial if u like her that much. Maybe she was on heat that particular day so ur presence meant nothing sef. She just waka leave u folo james enter rm lock door. Una get mind.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Cutehector(m): 6:52am On Mar 09, 2016
G0ldcircle:
Marry both of them. Didn't read ur story. Just ur topic. Its like carrying wahala is ur thing.
lol why not read it first...

U is saying patience is a virtue in ur siggy.. ain't Dat right?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Terry68: 6:53am On Mar 09, 2016
nothing stops the move. tell your friend you've decided to settle with her.

plan a round table talk and deal with the issue once.

afterall people still marry prostitute knowing how many times their father's and friends have been their.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Lovetinz(m): 6:54am On Mar 09, 2016
AlexReports:

I usually let my girls sleep over his place or let them have fun with him.

Change your name to Mumuni.

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by xpac01(m): 6:54am On Mar 09, 2016
This story doesn't add up at all. :-/

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
lol why not read it first...

U is saying patience is a virtue in ur siggy.. ain't Dat right?
Guy I just did now o. Am not a judge neither a saint. But the gal is scary. Tho d OP could have stopped it sha. But he didn't. Maybe the gal loves doing d 'do', but she was with d OP he could have prevented it. He gave James a gift now he is complaining.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 09, 2016
Gbam!!! [quote author=G0ldcircle post=43605543]Marry both of them. Didn't read ur story. Just ur topic. Its like carrying wahala is ur thing.

2 Likes

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Cutehector(m): 7:06am On Mar 09, 2016
G0ldcircle:

Guy I just did now o. Am not a judge neither a saint. But the gal is scary. Tho d OP could have stopped it sha. But he didn't. Maybe the gal loves doing d 'do', but she was with d OP he could have prevented it. He gave James a gift now he is complaining.
well if she loves doing d do grin den he should have his cake as well from her... I can't just let her go like Dat after she indirectly breakin my heart, I must to chop and clean mouth also cool

3 Likes

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Born2Freak(f): 7:06am On Mar 09, 2016
Then don't marry her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by allanphash7(m): 7:06am On Mar 09, 2016
Suicide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
well if she loves doing d do grin den he should have his cake as well from her... I can't just let her go like Dat after she indirectly breakin my heart, I must to chop and clean mouth also cool
Bad boy! No wonder romance section is ur room and parlor. If u come chop finish, and to swallow turn wahala nkor? We don't know if d gal sef don still fall for d guy o. That one fit turn wahala. He won't be able to sef. He is dull.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 09, 2016
Alexreports, u dun well? how ur broken neck? hope say e dun straight?

1 Like

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by halfricanadian(f): 7:27am On Mar 09, 2016
lipsrsealed embarassed sorry
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Cutehector(m): 7:30am On Mar 09, 2016
G0ldcircle:

Bad boy! No wonder romance section is ur room and parlor. If u come chop finish, and to swallow turn wahala nkor? We don't know if d gal sef don still fall for d guy o. That one fit turn wahala. He won't be able to sef. He is dull.
swallowing ain't no problem sweerie. It's consensual remember
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
swallowing ain't no problem sweerie. It's consensual remember
Yeah yeah
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Ndukings92(m): 7:38am On Mar 09, 2016
let's be sincere here.u took a girl to ur guys house for d 1st time and they eventually fu*k,I mean what type of girl does that?and here u have d temerity to tell us that had it been u declined that she wouldn't have fu*k him.is she a fool?is she wayward or something?to me that means she is not a virtuous woman and a sex opportunist, i will not think twice and have my share of d cake later on cos any hidden affection i had towards her died that day and no negotiations. even if she is a virgin b4 then her type of virginity is not dignity but lack of opportunity. No Marry Her! check my signature to understand my type of being

21 Likes

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by hungryboy(m): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2016
And why should we believe that his story is true?,
all this my friend slept with my fiancee blog stories, always end up being fakes, aimed at drawing traffic to their blogs

8 Likes

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by montezz(f): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2016
Open relationship gone bad! U shud v told ur guy she's not the kinda girl u bring for him to Bleep. Its a bad game for you today....btw have u screwed his wife yet? Awon were.

3 Likes

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by flokii: 9:06am On Mar 09, 2016
look for d girl ur good friend cherish most and sleep with her likewise..

abi?

1 Like

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Monalisa185(f): 9:17am On Mar 09, 2016
move on na...
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by rattlesnake(m): 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sleep with her to remove the sleep he slept with her

12 Likes

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by allanphash7(m): 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ask lalasticlala now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by RoyalBlak007: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
terrible....

..who can one trust these days?
Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by Integrityfarms(m): 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
Guy, let her go. Its better late than the late! Infidelity kills a man faster

2 Likes

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by ionsman: 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lol.

This is the same O.p that disturbs us with his unnecessary hospital pictures. You still have time for nairaland.

THRASH!

3 Likes

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by tayooluwole: 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
Shebi u hear ao ur mate commit sucide today on top woman and left note behind... You too can do dat to be d most foolish hero ever liveth...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ by comradee1248: 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* / Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.