Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Should he ditch her or still give her time? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should he ditch her or still give her time? (2266 Views)

Pls Help Suggest The Best Possible Way To Tell Her She S Wasting Her Time Wit Me / This Babe For My Village Just Dey Trip For Me Now But I No Jus Get Her Time / Why Do Girls Ditch The Good,nice Guys To Go For The Bad Guys Instead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should he ditch her or still give her time? by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2012
2sexy: Lol... you go kill me ooo. but seriously, if she continue with this attitude, me go bone ooo. Though despite saying she was just looking at me and that it wasnt anything, because she feels I am basing my action on that stares she gave me, she still agreed to see me when I am ready. Good signal, right?

Yep! Signal from above!!!! Yay!!!!
Just go with the flow, enjoy your time with her and let's see the dimension this will take.

*chop knuckle*
Re: Should he ditch her or still give her time? by 2sexy(m): 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2012
ferhyntorlah:

Yep! Signal from above!!!! Yay!!!!
Just go with the flow, enjoy your time with her and let's see the dimension this will take.

*chop knuckle*
*I chop knuckle*. Well, am I just called her a few minutes ago and we spoke briefly. Ummm.. dont mind me for the delay oooo. I would have gotten in quickly, but because of my experiences with most these girls, I was almost losing taste for dating anyone. And you may have noticed that in most of my post here. They want me to be wizkid, a psquare, etc and they want me start lying, but I just wanna be 2sexy, so I dont fit into their kinda life style, you know.
Re: Should he ditch her or still give her time? by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2012
2sexy,

It's all well and good. Please let's not derail this thread. We will talk more on your thread. Thanks!
Re: Should he ditch her or still give her time? by 2sexy(m): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2012
yes ma'am. OP, any updates?
Re: Should he ditch her or still give her time? by 9icetoo(m): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2012
Well, my friend is kind of lost. I told him about talking to the dad but he won't even entertain the idea. funny though, the babe called when i was with him yesterday and he developed temporary amnesia. lol. He totally forgot this babe had been bullshiting him for months. They spoke for a long time, probably about 35 minutes. It took all my strong will not snatch that fone from him and scream obscenities at her. If ever there was a thing like juju, think my friend has been caught and bound in one. i have given up on his cause. I hope he comes around sooner rather than later.

1 Like

Re: Should he ditch her or still give her time? by 2sexy(m): 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
9icetoo: Well, my friend is kind of lost. I told him about talking to the dad but he won't even entertain the idea. funny though, the babe called when i was with him yesterday and he developed temporary amnesia. lol. He totally forgot this babe had been bullshiting him for months. They spoke for a long time, probably about 35 minutes. It took all my strong will not snatch that fone from him and scream obscenities at her. If ever there was a thing like juju, think my friend has been caught and bound in one. i have given up on his cause. I hope he comes around sooner rather than later.
Hmmm... Dont give up on him. You are do great.

I don't even know what to say right now...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Models Tripping / His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz / What Are The True Qualities Of A Genuinely Chaste Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.