Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Mtn Presents Cash Prize To Airplane Winner On Sunday Dec 2nd 2012 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Presents Cash Prize To Airplane Winner On Sunday Dec 2nd 2012 (1006 Views)

MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos / Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks / How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Presents Cash Prize To Airplane Winner On Sunday Dec 2nd 2012 by bechex(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
For all the doubting Thomases, MTN will be giving out the Cash Prize of 64 Million Naira to the Winner of the Plane @ a Grand event holding @ Eko Hotel on Sunday Dec 2nd 2012

The End of Year Extravaganza Event tagged 'The Corporate Elite Nite' starts by 5pm and Nigerian Artiste perfomimg on that day will be "Wizkid, D'Banj, Ikechukwu, M.I., Tiwa Savage, Naeto C, Davido, Wande Cole and Dr Sid.

International Stars billed to perform are Mid Night Star, SOS Band and JT of Cool and the Gang.

My comment to all doubting Thomases is "Try and Hustle to get a ticket"
Re: Mtn Presents Cash Prize To Airplane Winner On Sunday Dec 2nd 2012 by Francheezy(m): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2012
j0nz!nG w0rLd#
. . .
Na L!e
Re: Mtn Presents Cash Prize To Airplane Winner On Sunday Dec 2nd 2012 by seunlayi(m): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
was it real?

(1) (Reply)

Download Ipolice Nigeria Mobile App For Blackberry & Nokia / MTN 3g Network Not Connecting / Pls How Do I Put Custom Rom On Sony Xperia X10i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.