Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet - Computers (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet (266874 Views)

Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! / Browse On Your Pc Using Your BlackBerry As A Modem / How Can I Configure My Pc To Browse Using Phone As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by vinobieze(m): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
Etisalat settings are evidently more stable than MTN's, though the free etisalat browsing code is less popular--which is a good thing!

In this article, I am going to show you how to browse free with your Etisalat line using our latest Etisalat browsing codes.

Free browsing has come to stay! Free Etisalat browsing codes has come to stay! Let's get started with your free Etisalat! First is to goto http://gatewayvpn.com.

After which you click on the proxy tab and register a proxy account with Gatewayvpn.com or goto http://gatewayvpn.com/proxy/register.html

After registration,goto http://gatewayvpn.com/proxy/orderinformation.php.

We believe that you have registered an account for proxy application before coming to this page if not REGISTER at http://gatewayvpn.com/proxy/register.html.

For setup information,visit http://gatewayvpn.com/pages/downloads.php.

Please note that

1.)You must make payment for a plan with Gatewayvpn.com before your account is activated on the proxy server. To select a plan,goto http://gatewayvpn.com/proxy/orderinformation.php.

2.) You must use etisalat apn and set your browser to 127.0.0.1 and port to 8080 before it will browse.

3.) Login to the software with the username and password that you just registered to use the software after making a plan purchase and select etisalat tweak as tweak.

Enjoy free browsing at a high speed today with Gatewayvpn.com using etisalat.

Read more: http://www.gatewayblog.com/2013/10/high-speed-free-browsing-on-etisalat.html#ixzz2itcx7FWS
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by kiddie(m): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2013
sooo easy browse on etisalat glo and airtel all you need do is have a good working bluetooth on your pc
1.. connect ur bb bluetooth with that of your laptop it should install all necessary drivers when installed
2.. then click on internet connect
3... ur username would be written in chineese just leave it and leave password like that
4..put your dailing number as *99# then connect download till your data plan ends not sure of mtn cos i couldnt browse with it
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by kiddie(m): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2013
help needed my window 7 wont detect my blackberry 9360
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by alltoolscontac: 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2013
Now you can buy the best spam tools from this site: fullzshop. net
Here you can find the best tools and professional personal!
Buy one product and if is not good i will replace in maximum 1 hours!!

We waitting there!!
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by Samabu07(m): 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
ebicon: Hello house, I use my Etisalat subscription via my hotspot to browse on my system and have been using it now for a while, but I tried using it since yesterday its saying buy.etisalat. com, and no other site is going
Pls what can I do .
It means your subscription is out. Re-subscribe.
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by obosirow: 12:40am On Oct 30, 2013
kiddie: sooo easy browse till you are tired on etisalat glo and airtel all you need do is have a good working bluetooth on your pc then connect connect ur bb bluetooth with that of your laptop then click on internet connect note ur username would be written in chineese just leave it put your dailing number as *99# then connect download till your data plan ends not sure of mtn cos i couldnt browse with it

Can you explain this procedure better in a progressive step by step approach? Use numbers or bullets to explain. Many thanks in advance.
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by Harmony222(m): 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
please house wah abt glo bis, how can i go about it on pc
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by haibe(m): 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
kiddie: help needed my window 7 wont detect my blackberry 9360

try installing bb desktop manager
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by kiddie(m): 11:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
haibe:

try installing bb desktop manager
Like that's the first thing I did but it gives me code 43
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by kiddie(m): 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
Harmony222: please house wah abt glo bis, how can i go about it on pc
Yes it works with my last post or use pdanet
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by kallysky(f): 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
HOW TO BROWSE FOR FREE ON YOUR COMPUTER

VIDEO TUTORIAL:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFPtgc7jRQU

HOW TO BROWSE FOR FREE ON YOUR COMPUTER
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by drjekoyemi: 8:34am On Nov 13, 2013
MTN Free Browsing TweakVpn #0.00k NO BIS Required

Today, you will Learn How To Browse For Free On Your Laptop With MTN +(2 Days TEST ACCOUNT).Tweakware VPN is a tunneling software that can securely anonymize your internet activity by encrypting all your internet traffic. It can let you access websites and or contents/services that are restricted or blocked by your ISP. e.g Youtube, Hulu , Facebook, Twitter etc...

Prerequisite: You NEED to download and use Tweakware VPN v4 for this. Download Tweakware VPN v4 (click here) OR HERE

Features:
+ You Dont Need BIS or Subscription To Make it Work
+ It Is Very Fast For Browsing
+ It Has Many Country Server With Strong I.P
+ It Is More Reliable than Your Current Connection
+ It Works With Mtn & Multilinks

1> Configure/Set your Modem's access point to "web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net" then connect to the Internet.

2> Set up Tweakware VPN as follows:
-- On the Main screen, insert your premium username && password.
-- Click tools and select either MTN -1 or MTN -2 from the config Template and click Apply. Thats it!
-- (If no TAP Driver is installed on your PC): Click Utilities and click on "Install TAP 32 Adapter" and allow it to finish.

{ username: testserver }
{ password: testserver }
3> Connect Tweakware VPN and wait till it successfully connects, then set your Internet applications to use No Proxy.
that's all
if you have problem clicking on the links within the post, kindly read it here

source:http://phonetechng..com/2013/11/mtn-free-browsing-tweakvpn-000k-no-bis_13.html
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by haibe(m): 9:34am On Nov 13, 2013
is this tweakware free?
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by Namady(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
haibe: For the benefit of those who don't know how to use their blackberry as a modem for their laptop to browse the internet, i will post this short tutorial.

First of all, Download the blackberry desktop manager here if you dont have the CD that came with your phone:

http://uk.blackberry.com/software/desktop.html

After installing, Just connect your blackberry to your laptop using a usb
cable, open the bb desktop manager and make sure it has
connected (it will show the picture of your bb device when
connected and "Sync all" at the bottom right).

After it has connected: Click on the "Tools bar" at the top
Left of the bb manager, then click on "mobile internet
settings", then click on the "Add custom" button, A Box will
appear for filling settings.

For Mtn: Account/profile name: MTNWAP
Username:web
Password:web
Access point:blackberry.net
Dont put anything again, just click on ok and save.

For Airtel: Profile name: AIRTEL NG
Username: internet
Password: internet
Access point: internet.ng.airtel.com
Leave the rest blank and click on ok and save

Now go back to click on the tools bar, then click on "start
mobile internet, it will ask you to connect, do so. Or
alternatively click on "mobile internet" at the bottom left of
the software and connect.
Goodluck..you can check your data balance for airtel by
pressing *123*10# to monitor your data usage and make sure your Bis is on..thanks.

Let me know if it helped or if you all have any questions.
mheeeen! I'm still enjoying diz sh*t.. #Airtel noni tongue
haibe: For the benefit of those who don't know how to use their blackberry as a modem for their laptop to browse the internet, i will post this short tutorial.

First of all, Download the blackberry desktop manager here if you dont have the CD that came with your phone:

pressing *123*10# to monitor your data usage and make sure your Bis is on..thanks.

mheeeen! I'm still enjoying diz sh*t.. #Airtel noni

1 Like

Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by Namady(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]

mheeeen! I'm still enjoying diz sh*t.. #Airtel noni tongue

mheeeen! I'm still enjoying diz sh*t.. #Airtel noni
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by Achieverbb(m): 4:24am On Nov 20, 2013
After following the above instruction, it connected. But it didn't browse. It shows internet access and 33kbs, but it didn't browse. It couldn't connect my Skype and refused to load webpages.

I'm on Bold 2 and MTN.

So did it work? Yes and No. But Kudos to the op.[/quote]

Same here on Bold 2 connected but not browsing with an active BIS........Kudos though
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by Achieverbb(m): 4:25am On Nov 20, 2013
After following the above instruction, it connected. But it didn't browse. It shows internet access and 33kbs, but it didn't browse. It couldn't connect my Skype and refused to load webpages.

I'm on Bold 2 and MTN.

So did it work? Yes and No. But Kudos to the op.[/quote]

Same here on Bold 2 connected but not browsing with an active BIS........Kudos though and need solution asap
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by lekansalamio: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
After connection, what next please? Do we use moxilla or explorer and is there any need to change the network settings?
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by sam20091(m): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
Pls wat of unlimited? If am using bis unlimited will it not work?
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by sam20091(m): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
Pls wat of unlimited? If am using bis unlimited will it not work?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by timbstope: 12:52am On Nov 22, 2013
Pls do u know hw I can use my bb as a router for my ipad. Pls I will appreciate any info u can share to assit.
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by Guest101: 10:04am On Nov 22, 2013
Bros Haibe, I appreciate your selfless effort for sharing the information with us. Kind of you.

The stuff connected on my Bold4 just it didn't access the internet. I'm on BBC.

What could be wrong bro?
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 23, 2013
Guest101~:
Bros Haibe, I appreciate your selfless effort for sharing the information with us. Kind of you.

The stuff connected on my Bold4 just it didn't access the internet. I'm on BBC.

What could be wrong bro?

It was actually browsing V well b4 now; I personally used it 4 about 3months; b4 MTN identified d glitch n fixed it; so now its no longer browsing albeit it may connect... Let's kip fingers crossed perhaps anoda cheat code is close
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by bennwandy: 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
Raymondenyi:

It was actually browsing V well b4 now; I personally used it 4 about 3months; b4 MTN identified d glitch n fixed it; so now its no longer browsing albeit it may connect... Let's kip fingers crossed perhaps anoda cheat code is close

Plz can any1 help me?? Anytym I turn on my hotspot to use my bb as a modem, d blackberry sign on fone goes off and I don't no y
Secondly, d desktop manager don't also connect, it tells me PPP link terminated...
I'm using curve 4 and a glo line....
Pls help 1 ouse......
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by Appliedmaths(m): 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
Guys does anyone have any working Idea on using ETISALAT BIS to browse on my PC. Abeg make una drop am, thanks!
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by good188(m): 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
Plz I need help ,I try to connect my curve 2 and I use the setting but its said access point is not valid when I use blackberry.net ,wetin I go do
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by felifeli: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
Not connecting on Airtel. It tells me that my Blackberry device is in global roaming mode.
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by GentleFrank(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2013
Let me try it out now and see if it can work for me !
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 27, 2013
Appliedmaths.:
Guys does anyone have any working Idea on using ETISALAT BIS to browse on my PC. Abeg make una drop am, thanks!
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by emstyne(m): 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
Anytime i click on d "mobile internet setting" it says "failed to start mobile internet",pllz wat do i do

author=haibe] For the benefit of those who don't know how to use their blackberry as a modem for their laptop to browse the internet, i will post this short tutorial.

Let me know if it helped or if you all have any questions.[/quote]
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
nairaland.com
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
emstyne: Anytime i click on d "mobile internet setting" it says "failed to start mobile internet",pllz wat do i do

author=haibe] For the benefit of those who don't know how to use their blackberry as a modem for their laptop to browse the internet, i will post this short tutorial.

. Frm ya statement it means its not workin 4 etisalat,ryt?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) / Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.