Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? (10253 Views)

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by tzetzefly(m): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
obowunmi:
slimyem: ...when the thought of the person makes my heart want to jump right outta my
chest... Sweet feeling it is!!
Do you have sweet feelings for me? I miss you.

Totorito... cheesy
obowunmi:
slimyem: ...when the thought of the person makes my heart want to jump right outta my
chest... Sweet feeling it is!!

Totorito... cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by aweleokolo: 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2012
I like the definition 1 Corinthians 13:4 provides.

Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast, it is not proud.
It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.

Anything less I think is infatuation.
Anything more I think is Obsession

1 Like

Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by slimyem: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
obowunmi:

loool..
I dunno o...
You haven't awakened anything in me yet....cheesy wink
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by mecussey(m): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
tzetzefly:

Then it's better u weigh ur options quick and decide on best approach to win her/him.....

You dont get it, I love her, willing to do everything for her but inside me, I am not fully convinced that I can stay with her forever. The question is, are my in luv?
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2012
Wen u cant go a dy witout hearin hs/her voic and also willing to sacrifice 4 hm or her..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by cantell(m): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
mecussey: What of someone you are willing to do everything for, but very aware you can't marry her due to one reason or the other?
True love has no limitations.
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by obowunmi(m): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
slimyem: loool..
I dunno o...
You haven't awakened anything in me yet....cheesy wink

What can I do to awaken something in you. Let me speak your love language.
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by tzetzefly(m): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
mecussey:

You dont get it, I love her, willing to do everything for her but inside me, I am not fully convinced that I can stay with her forever. The question is, are my in luv?

I get you now. I have also been on that road before. Fortunately, she just got married now
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by solbil: 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
people give pessemistic ideas here becos of their unfortunate past. But your unfortunate past does not change the fact that you would like to go extra mile for your love.

You know you are in love when the thought of the person brings smiles to your face and a kind of feeling to your heart. Anytime you think about her, its only got to do with the positive. You want to know how she feels, what she thinks, what she needs and at this time, you forget about yourself; that you even habe needs! And se.x hardly comes to your mind.

When being with her isnt enough for you and you want to seal it up in marriage. When marriage isnt enough for you and you wan to be father of her child. When you make love to her, it isnt just an activity between you two but an involvement of your heart. Its so sweet that way!

When you feel the way i have mentioned earlier, dont let anyone decieve you that you are being infactuated. Thats a lie! Infatuation doesnt last long.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by hardbody: 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
In love you want to give and take, make sacrifices and be caring all for the right reasons. In infatuation, the only reason you do any of the foregoing is because you wanna lay or get laid.
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by Wallie(m): 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
Infatuation - when you are very passionate about someone you barely know. You think you love the person even though you don't know the person's like or dislike, behavior, flaws, quirkiness etc.

Love - is being fully aware of a person's flaw and shortcomings but still passionate about the person.
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2012
Naija_pikin 1: Wen am in love i do a lot of stewpid tinz, for sum time now av bin doin wise tinz dats because am outta love. I hop to start doin stewpid tinz soon sha. undecided
You can do st*upid things for me anytime you want....wait, how about that $100,000 we were talking about d other day? cheesy
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by chronique(m): 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
When you're in love,you really wanna be with a person despite his/her flaws. You're able to look @ things objectively & not based on how you want it. You're willing to defend your spouse & take d heat,you make sacrifices. When you're in love,it's usually about "us/we" not "me/i".
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by Naijapikin1: 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2012
Shollypopz:
You can do st*upid things for me anytime you want....wait, how about that $100,000 we were talking about d other day? cheesy
actually dear, it was €250,000. As soon as i cash it we‘ll go to barbados for a shoppin spree, wyl there i intend to spend €200,000 out of dat amount. Isnt dis one of d stewpid tins av bin tlkin abt?.... Anyways, are u for real? Ah jus wanna get stewpid again. cheesy
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
When u can't concentrate on what u are doing without seeing or talking to him or her
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by seuntola: 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2012
?
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by StoneAngel(m): 12:21am On Dec 01, 2012
na who come be this dundy? if the trend doesnt interest you, don't comment, just look away....
phoneport: Guess the trend would have been,
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A FOOL?
Stupid trend.
NIGERIANS CAN ONLY BE IN LOVE WITH MONEY.
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by Tinkybabe(f): 1:15am On Dec 01, 2012
mecussey:

Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by ypzilanti: 7:15am On Dec 01, 2012
You know you are in love when you do not have to ask NLders or anyone else to validate whatever you feel.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by True2myself24(f): 8:23am On Dec 01, 2012
mecussey: What of someone you are willing to do everything for, but very aware you can't marry her due to one reason or the other?

Love does necessarily equate to marriage. There's people we've fallen in love with but can't marry because of certain circumstances. It's not everyone we come to love that we can marry.
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by True2myself24(f): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2012
You know you love someone when it becomes less about how they make you feel and more about appreciating who they are.
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by Boomark(m): 9:50am On Dec 01, 2012
baby_123: When I can share my favorite suya with you, or let you put your hand in my plate while i am eating. That is love. grin

Is it when he buys suya for you?
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by Berrycutiee(f): 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2012
winkIts nt so easy 2 differenciate btw love n infuatuation...jex open ur eyes n wrk wit ya brain
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2012
You just know it lol.
No words can describe it.
Not even "butterflies in tummy" is an accurate way to describe the love someone has for
another. Theirs a bond that you feel that makes you feel as if you are one, as if you can't be away from that person. smiley

I can't describe it lol. grin
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by tzetzefly(m): 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2012
*Kails*:
You just know it lol.
No words can describe it.
Not even "butterflies in tummy" is an accurate way to describe the love someone has for
another. Theirs a bond that you feel that makes you feel as if you are one, as if you can't be away from that person. smiley

I can't describe it lol. grin

Then explain it....grin
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by mideeniafe(f): 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2012
Well......Infatuation dies with time while true love doesn't. When you love someone you know nothing about, that's infatuation. But when you feel that intense admiration for someone for who the person is not what the person is, that's love. When you're really in love with someone, you'll find yourself smiling whenever you remember that special person. When the person pisses you off, you get mad. But you'll find out you can't stay mad at the person for so long. You'll always want to give to the person rather than receive. You won't mind sacrificing your own happiness for that person.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by usermane(m): 9:50am On Dec 02, 2012
tzetzefly: How can you tell the difference between genuine love and correct infatuation... embarassed ?

To be honest with u i cant answer that question and u know why?, its because i myself have nvr been in love. I dont want to go into my past but i have to admit that; i don't evn know how it feels to be in love.

I believe love is a feeling, and no matter how much stories we 've heard/read or movies we 've watched about it, it is only by experiencing love that we can describe or tell what it is

1 Like

Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by CaptainKodak(m): 7:20am On Dec 03, 2012
U feel very uneasy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone / If You Have Sex With A Woman In These Three Ways, She Will Go Very Crazy For You / I Don't Like This Girl Called............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.