Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend (51171 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Shows Off Her 'main Pussy' In New Loved Up Photos / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) / Where Are The Guys? 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by nobosaba(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nowadays, Most ladies always pretend to be real. At times they do play guys and this has affected a lot of relationships. I guess guys don’t notice some of those traits ladies do portrait. Am sure with this tips an end will be to unserious-relationship.

This is the best relationship Tips For Men. checkout 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend

1) She Rarely Return Your Calls

If a girl is attracted to you, she should be calling you at least once for every three times you call her. However, if you don’t hear from her for weeks or months at a time, and all of a sudden she wants to hangout, take it as she’s just bored or is between boyfriends and there’s no one else to call.

2) She Regularly Cancels At The Last Minute

It is certainly fair to cancel plans occasionally for a legitimate reason, but if she flakes on you consistently and doesn’t try to be flexible with her schedule to free up time for you, it shows that she holds little respect for you at and that she doesn’t want to commit in case something better comes up.

3) She Teases You Along With The Simple Intention Of Keeping You Around

She romantically teases you along with things like “accidental” kiss€s with the simple intention of keeping you around so you’ll always be there to rescue her. She even allows you to sleep in her bed so she can talk to you all night long about her feelings.

4) She Tells You What A Great Boyfriend You’d Be… For Some Lucky Girl

This is basically like saying “you have all the qualities I’m supposed to want in a guy, but for some reason I find you s€xually repulsive.”

5) She Talks About Other Guys While You Are With Her

She asks you for advice about different men she’s attracted to and constantly tells you about all her problems with them. When a woman you’re interested in becomes comfortable enough to openly talk to you about all her problems with other men and asks you for advice about the guys she’s attracted to, she doesn’t see you as a potential lover–You’re in the FRIEND ZONE.

I hope you find this article helpful?

Thanks for reading.

Source: http://gist.mp3bullet.com/2015/06/20/5-genuine-ways-to-know-you-are-not-her-main-boyfriend/4/

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nice one OP
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by emmyw(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
Personal opinion
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by princedami: 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
1. Literally true. 2. Don't know about that. 3. Not necessarily in that way though 4. 5.
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by GeneralQuamdeen: 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
1. Passed 2. Passed 3. Passed 4. Failed 5. Failed Score 3/5 Op that number 4 and 5 is not genuine enough..

2 Likes

Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by vickylois(f): 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nice
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by funlord(m): 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin These your crap reasons only happen 2 POOR guys! Get mad money and women will always stand at attention behind you like president buharis a.d.c!

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Magician1503(m): 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
funlord:
grin These your crap reasons only happen 2 POOR guys! Get mad money and women will always stand at attention behind you like president buharis a.d.c!

Confirmed!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by SuperSuave(m): 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
OK noted!
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
op i hear u
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by czarr(m): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
.Money answereth all things!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Mubbyleey(m): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Girls get problems... They don't really know what they want.

Well this might be true sha...

8 Likes

Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Feranmicharles(m): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
I think sombori jus break this OP's heart,cos it takes an experienced guy/man to know all thesegrin

6 Likes

Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by steppin: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Main Boyfriend kwa? Who cares?
Once you're nacking the apako, nothing else matters!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
I have seen many responsible ladies and I thank God my babe is one....

3 Likes

Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by akingbatope: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
yeah...its tru
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Mister2: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Z

1 Like

Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
These hoes ain't loyal..

2 Likes

Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by wellmax(m): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hmmm I don catch you Ekaete.

1 Like

Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by msmon(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
You are on point @op. If you are not his main boyfriend, u are probably is subordinate boyfriend.

main clause/ Subordinate clause.

1 Like

Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Flashh: 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
When she start showing all these sighs, let her know she ain't your main girlfriend too!

13 Likes

Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by DjAndroid: 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
Maybe she feels she needs Jesus better than him.

It happens! Don't overrule that angle.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by prettyjo(f): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
undecided
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Slimzjoe(m): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
God Save Peepz in the Friend zone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by RichDad1(m): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Smiles grin grin grin grin grin Babatunde, I pity your soul. chaiii cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hmmmmmmm! REALLY?
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by notoriousbabe: 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Another crap on FP,mtcheeeeeew
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by peeta4u(m): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Number 4 is very true.....
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Largeese(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
You don't need to educate men on this. This is a no brainer

2 Likes

Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by bunmioguns(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
undecided
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by psychologist(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
[/b]nairaland and list's a marriage made in heaven[b]
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by funmijoyb(f): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
smiley she envy ur success

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.