Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,939 members, 7,852,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:28 PM

Can You Date Or Go Out With Anyone On The Same Street With You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Or Go Out With Anyone On The Same Street With You? (966 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Female University Student Caught Having Sex In A Busy Street With Stranger! Pics / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Or Go Out With Anyone On The Same Street With You? by SpicyMimi(f): 12:02am On Dec 01, 2012
Well for me, i cant...i hardly talk to anyone on my street not to talk of dating anyone...i know its not a big deal, but do u think its appropriate?
Re: Can You Date Or Go Out With Anyone On The Same Street With You? by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:28am On Dec 01, 2012
Hell no I cant do dat but I have dem gals as friends only cus I have my pride and honour 2 protect I do nt want 2 damage my gud boy reputation in my hood
Re: Can You Date Or Go Out With Anyone On The Same Street With You? by SpicyMimi(f): 12:32am On Dec 01, 2012
Ucheosefoh: Hell no I cant do dat but I have dem gals as friends only cus I have my pride and honour 2 protect I do nt want 2 damage my gud boy reputation in my hood
Same here...i got an Image to protect!
Re: Can You Date Or Go Out With Anyone On The Same Street With You? by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 01, 2012
That is what we call "coded things" and is for real
Re: Can You Date Or Go Out With Anyone On The Same Street With You? by olumaxi(m): 5:35am On Dec 01, 2012
Wel,av seen peepz 4rm same street got married b4..and av seen peepz 4rm same street ended up as ex..wats dia in d image to protect?..lov culd b found anywea..lobatan

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Go Out With Anyone On The Same Street With You? by luvmijeje(f): 5:59am On Dec 01, 2012
No I can't,majorly coz when there is disagreement that leads to a fight u ll nt be free walking down d street.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Go Out With Anyone On The Same Street With You? by Mynd44: 6:13am On Dec 01, 2012
I don't even speak with anyone on my street
Re: Can You Date Or Go Out With Anyone On The Same Street With You? by Kirinwa: 6:14am On Dec 01, 2012
Its not advisable.Over familiarity creeps in.Trust issues to deal with.When breakup comes up which will happen,running into each other is a budden.
Re: Can You Date Or Go Out With Anyone On The Same Street With You? by Eniwealth1(f): 10:47am On Dec 01, 2012
luv could be found anywia,dia is nufin new in dat d perfect tin is d involvement of God in d relatnship
Re: Can You Date Or Go Out With Anyone On The Same Street With You? by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 01, 2012
4 me I can't. Can't even date my course mate
Re: Can You Date Or Go Out With Anyone On The Same Street With You? by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 01, 2012
Love could be found anywhere, even in hopeless places
Re: Can You Date Or Go Out With Anyone On The Same Street With You? by VillageBoi(m): 3:16am On Apr 10, 2013
Lol. People wey no gree date for their own street na because their street is in a totally local bush area and full of bush peoples. Make them live for one posh street where everyone is loaded they will be dating in every boys-quarter.

Don't start vexing here I'm joking... but...
Re: Can You Date Or Go Out With Anyone On The Same Street With You? by VillageBoi(m): 3:17am On Apr 10, 2013
lrguru: Love could be found anywhere, even in hopeless places

Hahaha, true talk.
Re: Can You Date Or Go Out With Anyone On The Same Street With You? by SpicyMimi(f): 6:06am On Apr 10, 2013
VillageBoi:
Lol. People wey no gree date for their own street na because their street is in a totally local bush area and full of bush peoples. Make them live for one posh street where everyone is loaded they will be dating in every boys-quarter.

Don't start vexing here I'm joking... but...
grin grin grin
Trust me its not like that everywhere.
Re: Can You Date Or Go Out With Anyone On The Same Street With You? by VillageBoi(m): 9:35am On Apr 10, 2013
SpicyMimi:
grin grin grin
Trust me its not like that everywhere.

My dear sista I know, na small humour. Even me wey live for fillage no fit date some girls wey live along my bushpath. You wan make my Pa kill me dead with catapult? lol
Re: Can You Date Or Go Out With Anyone On The Same Street With You? by Scarpon(m): 10:30am On Apr 10, 2013
my current gf is from my compound and I am proposing soon.

(1) (Reply)

Defining What You Want!!! / Is This A Normal Character For Every Girl? / 5 Smartest Way To Cheat On Your Bf/gf Without Being Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.