Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Is This A Normal Character For Every Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Normal Character For Every Girl? (960 Views)

Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? / 9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single / Things Every Girl Should Know About Her Fiance Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Normal Character For Every Girl? by NotNairalandi(m): 11:03am On Apr 29, 2013
My very good friend quit a relationship of 2yrs just because his girlfriend secretly gives out her phone number to any guy that shows interest on her and demands her number on facebook.and also even me,this particular thing coursed little problem between me and my Fiancee but she has promised to stop it.pls is this normal or a very bad harbit?
Re: Is This A Normal Character For Every Girl? by overdrive(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2013
It is normal she is a cheerful givergrin
Re: Is This A Normal Character For Every Girl? by sweettease(f): 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
Its not about the giving of the number but the action after dat.
Some guys are just too stubborn, they won't take no, and the give me your number thng can get too embarrasing at times.
As for me, wen am in the mood i play the am not giving you which can be very stressful and cos annoyn responses while wen am not in the mood to play those games, i just give him the number straight up and tell him its a wrong number wen he calls or i tell him i didn't want to embarass him in public and he shuld save us the stress and not call back [size=4pt]except wen i like him and am 'single and free' grin[/size]
It works for me cos i knw how to play the wrong num thng or the devoted gf that didn't want to be rude... So sometimes its normal but becomes abnormal wen it gets too much
Re: Is This A Normal Character For Every Girl? by ezemoses(m): 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
both men and woman flirt and do silly stuff once in a while but just as long as it does not harm the current relationship because we all want to feel special to the ones who are speacial to us
Re: Is This A Normal Character For Every Girl? by NotNairalandi(m): 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
overdrive: It is normal she is a cheerful givergrin
no...she is Kesaiah...lol

(1) (Reply)

When Another Guy Uses Your Girl's Pics As His FB Profile Pics / Wat'll U Do,if U Find Out Dt Ur Best Friend Is Sleeping Wt Ur Gf/bf! / How Do I Tell Her I Can't Continue With Her Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.