Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,329 members, 7,867,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (2430 Views)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam / Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by chakula: 10:48am On Dec 04, 2012
Deols, although there is little misunderstanding that leads her to sidestep this beautiful child board, but my vote goes to her, her influences en route for the expansion of this board are limitless.

https://www.nairaland.com/1119985/does-being-cool-make-better#13201925
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 04, 2012
Oops. Ok, I choose sweetnecta. (Sorry vedax. I had to pick one.)
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by siddiq202(m): 11:31am On Dec 04, 2012
Deols
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Saintparis1: 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
DP
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Jarus(m): 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2012
STANDING:

1, Tbaba1234 - 10
2, Deols - 3
3, Sweetnecta - 2

Can any surprise happen?
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Jarus(m): 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
Sweetnecta may turn out to be the best 'poster' I4M section never crowned, just as JJ Okocha, Michael Essien are great players that never won African best player award.

Tbaba was upcoming last year, but shot to prominence this year. I rooted for Sweetnecta last year but he didnt win, thanks or no thanks to people that believed he dwelled more in Religion section tackling our 'friends' there than here.

All the same, I'm sure we are all mature enough to know that all these are just for fun, as almighty Allah is the only one that can reward each and everyone for his/her efforts at defending this deen here.
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by busar(m): 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
ameen
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Saintparis1: 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hmmm lemme think...i've 3 to 4 candidates who do i nominate?

Sweetnecta He seems like a cool guy and his posts are quite educating and funny you know the ways he goes about with his theories but they're unnecessary long which is irritating so that's a No for me.

usisky I like his views on religious stuff, he already rejected half of Islam which is hadith, sunnah, tradition whatever which of course is good news. But he's wary of persecution from his brothers and sisters in the religion of peace and the Moderator. I'd love to read/hear more from him, till then well [b]No.

That said i nominate LagoShia, whether he has been banned or not. If you like hide my post or even ban me, i don't care. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
Maclatunji have you seen this? People are revolting against you for not letting LagosShia participate. grin
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by vedaxcool(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
^

You might want to check other sections of NL, it is standard rule that once a person has been banned he becomes ineligible for nomination, I think people need to read more often, Iqra!
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
vedaxcool: ^

You might want to check other sections of NL, it is standard rule that once a person has been banned he becomes ineligible for nomination, I think people need to read more often, Iqra!

vedaxcool kilodé? Am I the one you were directing that post to?
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by tintingz(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
sweetnecta, vedaxcool and LagoShia. . .the three musketeers grin
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by vedaxcool(m): 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
fellis:

vedaxcool kilodé? Am I the one you were directing that post to?

Sorry, the post wasn't really at you, it was to the two nasibis that "liked" their kafir's pal post!

I am sure the shias are liking the nomination from saint paris - a shameless insulter of the prophet pbuh wrote! Wow getting support from a kafir ( as pronouced by your boss - lagosshia-) must mean the world to you guys. Truly do accept my heart felt condolence for the level you have sunken to!
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Rafidi: 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
vedaxcool:

Sorry, the post wasn't really at you, it was to the two nasibis that "liked" their kafir's pal post!

I am sure the shias are liking the nomination from saint paris - a shameless insulter of the prophet pbuh wrote! Wow getting support from a kafir ( as pronouced by your boss - lagosshia-) must mean the world to you guys. Truly do accept my heart felt condolence for the level you have sunken to!

Stop whining and don't be jealous over what an unbeliever is doing.no one asked for her support.she acted on her own.no one is using her against anyone.you're the one who have flirted with unbelievers against LagosShia.he has brought that thread once to shame you.you've also defended those that insult the Prophet (saw) against LagosShia.stop the pretense,please!
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by maclatunji: 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
That's enough digression people. Only valid nominations required after this.

Thank you.
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by BIGERBOY1: 2:52am On Dec 06, 2012
I go for baba T, although there are many others I would want to nominate, too bad we only choose 1.
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Edzy: 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2012
T BABA
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by gidiMonsta(m): 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2012
Tbaba!!! I too gbadun the guy, I swear.
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by dominique(f): 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
i nominate Sweetnectar
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by maclatunji: 12:54am On Dec 09, 2012
Nominations have formally ended, with the scores being:

Tbaba1234- 13 votes

Deols- 3 votes

Sweetnecta- 3 votes

These 3 distinguished individuals are eligible to be voted for as Islam for Muslims poster of the year.
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by maclatunji: 1:28am On Dec 09, 2012
As stated earlier, LagosShia fails the ban test and is ineligible. Hence, all nominations for him are null and void.

Thank you.
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by maclatunji: 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2012

(1) (2)

Astagfirullah / Qu'ran:the Only Religious Book That Connotes With Science and History / Some Fundamentals Of The Sunnah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.