Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji (1822 Views)

You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. / Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. / Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by Onyocha: 10:56am On Dec 04, 2012
I was in the muslim section and I nominated LagosShia for poster of the year,for many reasons.that Sunni tyrant Maclatunji hid my post because I also exposed his rules in the thread for "ojoro".rule #2,anyone he has banned is disqualify.rule #7,if there is a tie,he can decide the winner.he has banned LagosShia just a week ago in this thread for saying what their own Prophet have said about one of his wives,Aisha,who is highly regarded by Sunnis since she is the daughter of their first caliph,while she is disliked by the Shia.

The issue is this is all not my business.but the tyranny and silly attitude that useless moderator is displaying on everyone (both non-muslims and muslims of the other denomination,Shia) is very sick.he is clearing the way by hook or crook for his friend and fellow Sunni (tbaba) to win.please go there and oppose the tyrant.no need to fight or say anything.go in the nomination thread and just type one word : LagosShia.then post.the fool has even banned for exposing him.let us oppose the tyrant of the Islam section with our votes and without saying anything further he can use as excuse.see the nomination thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1119568/nominations-islam-muslims-section-poster
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by advocate666: 11:23am On Dec 04, 2012
If the islamists want, they can e-bomb themselves for all I care. How can I meddle with animalistic brains?
Women dressed as ninja worshipping a pedofile! Please.

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by manmustwac(m): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2012
So the tyrant is a nuisance to his fellow shia muslims as well
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
Megalomaniac cheesygrin
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by Onyocha: 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
manmustwac: So the tyrant is a nuisance to his fellow shia muslims as well

A very serious bully.he is not even feeling shame.
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
@ OP, are you LagosShia in disguise grin grin grin grin

Anyways, I agree with the overall sentiments. Maclatunji is a dictator.
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
Why do you need us to save them from themselves?
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
Onyocha: I was in the muslim section and I nominated LagosShia for poster of the year,for many reasons.that Sunni tyrant Maclatunji hid my post because I also exposed his rules in the thread for "ojoro".rule #2,anyone he has banned is disqualify.rule #7,if there is a tie,he can decide the winner.he has banned LagosShia just a week ago in this thread for saying what their own Prophet have said about one of his wives,Aisha,who is highly regarded by Sunnis since she is the daughter of their first caliph,while she is disliked by the Shia.

One of the criteria for nominating a poster is that they must not have been banned at any point in 2012, LagosShia has been banned at different times during the year and yet you and rafidi and the other guy keep nominating him.
You need to stop trying to cause trouble and start following the rules.

Besides,even if you were allowed to nominate LagosShia, he still wouldn't win because nobody would vote for him apart from your three man band of you, rafidi and the other guy. So you can console yourself with that piece of knowledge.
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by Goshen360(m): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2012
Paxchal: Why do you need us to save them from themselves?

Good kweshion cool
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2012
fellis:

One of the criteria for nominating a poster is that they must not have been banned at any point in 2012, LagosShia has been banned at different times during the year and yet you and rafidi and the other guy keep nominating him.
You need to stop trying to cause trouble and start following the rules.

Besides,even if you were allowed to nominate LagosShia, he still wouldn't win because nobody would vote for him apart from your three man band of you, rafidi and the other guy. So you can console yourself with that piece of knowledge.

Is that the freaking point?

Taquiyyah at play.

The point is that Maclatunjis rules are biased because he bans people he doesnt like. Vedaxcool should have been banned on numerous occasions but then Vedaxcool is a Sunni muslim who only trolls non-muslim threads
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by tbaba1234: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2012
This is childish...

What does poster of the year do for you exactly?

Who cares who wins?

If the rules specify something, why can't you stick to it.?

Praise does not help anyone, the hardest thing to maintain is sincerity and praise doesn't help.
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2012
tbaba1234: This is childish...

Who cares who wins?

Praise does not help anyone, the hardest thing to maintain is sincerity and praise doesn't help.

See swag.

You hardly comment nowadays on this section but because you are winning by a mile in nominations, you think you can come here and tell people to play by Maclatunji's biased rules?

Go back to your section.
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by tbaba1234: 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

See swag.

You hardly comment nowadays on this section but because you are winning by a mile in nominations, you think you can come here and tell people to play by Maclatunji's biased rules?

Go back to your section.

My point is that we shouldn't make a big deal of something that is not a big deal.

You might dislike mac actions but I think it has gone a long way to sanitizing the Islam section.
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
tbaba1234:

My point is that we shouldn't make a big deal of something that is not a big deal.

You might dislike mac actions but I think it has gone a long way to sanitizing the Islam section.

Sanitising means that there were some dirty people. Why does it need sanitising?

Who were the dirty people? The Kaffir?
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by tbaba1234: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

Sanitising means that there were some dirty people. Why does it need sanitising?

Who were the dirty people? The Kaffir?

Sanitizing means that people who can not have civil discussions withoutderogatory statements have their comments deleted or get a ban.

Before mac, that place was a jungle. I did not even visit the Islam section. Too much crap, now one can go there and benefit a little.
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
tbaba1234:

Sanitizing means that people who can not have civil discussions withoutderogatory statements have their comments deleted or get a ban.

Before mac, that place was a jungle. I did not even visit the Islam section. Too much crap, now one can go there and benefit a little.

And Vedaxcool is the embodiment of civil discussion? Mtchew.

So then how did Jesoul and MMC regulate this section without tyranny? Hmm? It is people like you who give power to Islamofacists like the Muslim Brotherhood in the guise of protecting sharia law and avoiding domination by secularist or the kaffir.
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

Is that the freaking point?

Taquiyyah at play.

The point is that Maclatunjis rules are biased because he bans people he doesnt like. Vedaxcool should have been banned on numerous occasions but then Vedaxcool is a Sunni muslim who only trolls non-muslim threads

You never liked maclatunji so of course you would accuse him of being biased. LagosShia was warned before he got banned but he continued to break the laws, his ban was not because mac doesn't like him.
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2012
Good afternoon,

Sorry to bother you but I am struggling to unnderstand what this got to do with "your fellow christians". Is standing up to him necessary for salvation? Will standing up to him make the world a better place to live in? I will advice that you let it go. You say he is one of the moderators and I want to believe that he has the blessings of Seun. Nairaland is their turf and really they can decide what they want. Though the way they go about things is bad for business because I really do think personal sentiments should not be brought into business.

Anyways, I share some of your sentiments but really, I believe you could have passed across the message without resulting to insults.

Thank you!
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by advocate666: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
There is something inherently wrong with islam that they needed to be quarantined and lorded over by a mad dictator on nairaland.
Bunch of sheeply people that have one way of thinking. A SECT.
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
advocate666: There is something inherently wrong with islam that they needed to be quarantined and lorded over by a mad dictator on nairaland.
Bunch of sheeply people that have one way of thinking. A SECT.

There is nothing inherently wrong with Islam, we didn't ask for a separate section Seun gave it to us.
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
fellis:

You never liked maclatunji so of course you would accuse him of being biased. LagosShia was warned before he got banned but he continued to break the laws, his ban was not because mac doesn't like him.

Your lies will get you into trouble.

What laws did LagosShai break? ANSWER, DONT RUN AWAY! angry
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by advocate666: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
fellis:

There is nothing inherently wrong with Islam, we didn't ask for a separate section Seun gave it to us.

Because you lot threatened him.
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2012
By the way, I like how no muslim here has condemned the activities of Vedaxcool in the Islm section. Trolling threads of non-muslims and abising shia in LagosShias threads.
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

Your lies will get you into trouble.

What laws did LagosShai break? ANSWER, DONT RUN AWAY! angry

He was asked to stop posting insults about Aisha. But he continued to post them.
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by chakula: 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
To fellis Tbaba and Other Muslims Kindly use this as advice; it will be very unwise to join issues with the people that you all know their stands. Assuming these people are willing to understand your massage or want to create harmony in Islam section I am sure they would have mutually fallow the right way and achieve their goals.

Take this as example few Muslims are very active in Christians section and I am sure they are not violence the way some of you are, and maturity discussion I believe all the time is putting in place argument is voided but the facts are also displaying.

However, Sweetnecta, vedaxcool, deols and tbaba these are few that I can mention with undisputed character and very active in the Christian section. I can end up my writing by advising my Muslims friend to invite anybody that has any problem with Mac to personally take it to the Islam section not here and which the problem will be solved.
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2012
fellis:

He was asked to stop posting insults about Aisha. But he continued to post them.

Insults. Post the insults
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
tbaba1234: This is childish...

Who cares who wins?

That is not the central theme of the op. Tyranny is the word. Maclatunji is an intellectual midget.
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2012
@LB, There are two rules he consistently broke:
1. Don't post insults about any of the prophet's wives.
2. Don't post insults about the companions.

I am not going to dig through his posts in order to find links to convince anybody. If you like believe me, if you like don't believe.
Anyone that is active on that section would know I am telling the truth.
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
fellis: @LB, There are two rules he consistently broke:
1. Don't post insults about any of the prophet's wives.
2. Don't post insults about the companions.

I am not going to dig through his posts in order to find links to convince anybody. If you like believe me, if you like don't believe.
Anyone that is active on that section would know I am telling the truth.

What did he say then? Did He state something outside his shia beliefs?
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
chakula: To fellis Tbaba and Other Muslims Kindly use this as advice; it will be very unwise to join issues with the people that you all know their stands. Assuming these people are willing to understand your massage or want to create harmony in Islam section I am sure they would have mutually fallow the right way and achieve their goals.

Take this as example few Muslims are very active in Christians section and I am sure they are not violence the way some of you are, and maturity discussion I believe all the time is putting in place argument is voided but the facts are also displaying.

However, Sweetnecta, vedaxcool, deols and tbaba these are few that I can mention with undisputed character and very active in the Christian section. I can end up my writing by advising my Muslims friend to invite anybody that has any problem with Mac to personally take it to the Islam section not here and which the problem will be solved.

grin
lol, vedaxcool has undisputed character? Is it the same vedaxcool that trolls on this section? You clearly do not know what you are talking about.

Anyway I am not joining issues with anyone here, your words of caution were unecessary.
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

What did he say then? Did He state something outside his shia beliefs?

These questions are too much abeg. If there is any point you want to make then you should make it.
Re: Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
fellis:

These questions are too much abeg. If there is any point you want to make then you should make it.

The point is that LagosShia did not break any sensible rules. You and Mac just make shytt up as you go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Born Again Christian Work With A Cigarette Or Beer Producing Company? / My Life Is In Shambles, Where Can I Go For A True Deliverance? / Photo: A Popular Yoruba Actress, Alhaja Fausat Balogun Converts To Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.