Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Pregnant Woman Dies In Port-harcourt Hospital Because Of Deposit - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant Woman Dies In Port-harcourt Hospital Because Of Deposit (30865 Views)

Woman Dies In Tender Hospital Enugu Due To Alleged Negligence / Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) / Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies In Port-harcourt Hospital Because Of Deposit by eaglechild: 1:25am On Dec 03, 2012
Two ill bred individuals displaying their uncout upbringing

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies In Port-harcourt Hospital Because Of Deposit by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 03, 2012
Coogar and aribisala,sheath your swords
No one is worth all that anger and venom for hours on end
Why should you be this bitter over someone that disappears once you log off the forum?
Stop disrespecting your mothers who are both probably very loving and dignified women proud to have you both as sons
This is just so gutter low
Enough!
Your words are disrespecting all women.You have no respect for your own mother and sisters or wives when you call women all these vile names and descriptions
What you both have succeeded in doing is telling us exactly what women are to you and it is a shame
it is unfortunate that men who should be protectors of women are themselves calling us untold names
Stop!
Please!

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies In Port-harcourt Hospital Because Of Deposit by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 03, 2012
coogar:

the fool started it.....
look at the genesis of the brawl....why should we allow a rabid mongrel like him to run amok on a public forum?

Then why abuse his mother?
Why not him?
Why did You choose the person you know is probably the most beloved person in his life and yours too
As a black woman it hurts me that black men will fight and immediately start cursing out each other's mothers and sisters and wives
You are telling every black woman reading you exactly what you think of us
Think about what I said
Do you know the descriptions you gave are what racist white men think of black women and here you are repeating the same line
We are whores etc etc
Why?
If you have a wife or girlfriend show her the words you wrote and I bet you she will tell you the same things I said
You are not insulting his mother,you are insulting all women,all black women and that is so wrong

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies In Port-harcourt Hospital Because Of Deposit by calcal: 2:56am On Dec 03, 2012
FG is responsible for the death for not healthing her people.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies In Port-harcourt Hospital Because Of Deposit by Leopantro: 6:35am On Dec 03, 2012
finally the mod has started working. i saw the long list of insults last night and i felt depressed and embarrassed. it was so dirty and low
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies In Port-harcourt Hospital Because Of Deposit by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 03, 2012
Mods too need beauty sleep. Thank you
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies In Port-harcourt Hospital Because Of Deposit by Leopantro: 7:43am On Dec 03, 2012
cheesy lol.I understand
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies In Port-harcourt Hospital Because Of Deposit by bros856: 8:28am On Dec 03, 2012
Please please please!!! Rivers State Government as a matter of urgency short down that hospital if private, investigate the matter and withdraw liecense/certificates from the doctors and nurses on duty without excuse.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies In Port-harcourt Hospital Because Of Deposit by alstacs(m): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2012
If we continue like this, we will talk and achieve nothing. Our aim should be to prevent this kind of thing from happening to us or any other person in future instead of laying blames etc.

Does anyone here work for an HMO or NHIS? Kindly inform us on the new individual contributor programme.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies In Port-harcourt Hospital Because Of Deposit by alstacs(m): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2012
If we continue like this, we will talk and achieve nothing. Our aim should be to prevent this kind of thing from happening to us or any other person in future instead of laying blames etc.

Does anyone here work for an HMO or NHIS? Kindly inform us on the new individual contributor programme and rural community programmes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper / Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. / 10 Bad Habits That Can Seriously Damage You Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.