Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

The New STD That Can Kill You - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The New STD That Can Kill You (18817 Views)

Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 / Why The Wrong Sleeping Position Can Kill Your Baby. / 4 Kinds Of Sexual Transmitted Disease (STD) That Condoms Cannot Prevent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by phineboy1pimple(m): 10:39am On Dec 03, 2012
[quote author=Sedar]So make we no kiss again is that what their saying? Na wa o.[/quote

Them no talk say mouth to mouth.... Them say make U no kiss between the thighs....
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by phineboy1pimple(m): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2012
treasureboy09:

THAT'S WHY LIFE IS CALLED LG(LIFE IS GOOD), BIG BRO OTHERS ARE BOUND TO LEARN FROM IT. BUT ME I GO ENJOY SHA........................... LO.

Take am easy oo...
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by phineboy1pimple(m): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2012
omocheche: stroy na for naira land we dey hear this one.

Its true... I've seen it some months back...
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by mrrock: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2012
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by mrrock: 10:46am On Dec 03, 2012
This is why I always advise ladies to brush their mouth once they're done. They shouldn't be in any danger.
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Caseless: 10:53am On Dec 03, 2012
Alfred200825:
No fear con.dom 4 tongue nd throat go soon come out
hahaha....condom all d way. Infact, soon they will come up with another STD that one can contact by mere looking at a woman. Na dere we go begin wear face-mask to avoid contactin it.
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Caseless: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2012
omocheche: hahahahahahahahahahahahah...... Oh my God! sorry.
thank u, bro! De thin don taya me sef....STD everywhere......smh
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Revolva(m): 11:08am On Dec 03, 2012
Haha I beg e na today gurls still dey blow pipes o and so some gals no dey brush teeth weller suck dis pole , move to the guy next door na wa o
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by NessaFresh(f): 11:12am On Dec 03, 2012
Lasinoh: Hey!
I have suck my last de-ek!
Thanks to JAH for the sweeeeeeeeeeeet memories! cool
ANY MAN WEY CAREY DAT IM DORTY MOUTH NEAR MY LEG. . .I GO JUST KILL AM STRAIGHT!
No one should chop me abeg! Efry barry hol im mouth for pocket!
Shioooooooooooooooor!!!

Man nefa quench for my 'war-front' of sexual JINGOISMS. . . e come be for where im dey chop my tuna 'sanguish'?angry

I am soooooooooooo sorry for anyone looking for a husband or wife in this day and age! You can imagine how many 'PAPILOMAS' AND 'MAMILOMAS' he has sucked and those hiding in his teeth and gums!

Mu che che che che che che che

Wtin be dis na..

Anyway thank God...I no go give my bf head again..the guy too like head ugh
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by poweredcom(m): 11:18am On Dec 03, 2012
I was plannin to get a BJ from a gal and now una dey talk std -- iro nla I must get it oo and na raw wat u see in Bleep movies

Dis gal na pro for suckin poles
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by cowgurl: 11:23am On Dec 03, 2012
this is some troubling sh!t.
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by igbsam(m): 11:23am On Dec 03, 2012
I don't understand. Are these guys trying to discourage Blow..Job ? Walahi, e no go better for the scientist wey discover this one. Now wey kpekus wan dey sweet man pikin, dem just come out from no-where announce another disease. This people no dey tire sef ? Make dem wait make i collect my blow-job first before them invent another disease o! angry Blow...job wey don dey since before soddom and gomorahh, na now una want make we bone am. Lai lai.....I must enjoy myself to the fullest.
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Nickydrake(m): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2012
In fact, giving someone
unprotected oral s*x or receiving it from them if they are infected can seriously jeopardize your health.

Regarding the bolded, i'm uh... somewhat ignorant in that field.

What is the nature of this protection in oral s*x? Who wears the protection? Where exactly is it worn?

If there are any active practitioners of this ancient act in the house i'd be most grateful for an explanation.
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by jhydebaba(m): 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2012
Nickydrake:

What is the nature of this protection in oral s*x? Who wears the protection? Where exactly is it worn?

If there are any active practitioners of this ancient act in the house i'd be most grateful for an explanation.
undecided undecided
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Kassidy90(m): 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
Visit the nearest certified laboratory for general check - up today, most of these diseases won't show any sign or symptom until its beyond control.......... My own piece

Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by slimyem: 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
This is not good o....
No more cunn1lingus is what they mean?
No No No...Not good!!!
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by TableLeg(m): 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
Jazzgreen: This is a fantastic discovery. Now the rate of SEXOLOGY can at least reduce in Nigeria kiss.
Forget it .... It doesnt affect nothing, shi.t must go on regardless!
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2012
One of the world most notorious womanisers said at the end of his life that having se.x a thousand times with a woman u love is more satisfying than having se.x with a thousand different women. Don't know why people put themselves in all kinds of risks having multiple partners. Are u competeting with someone?
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
^^ the person in question is NBA star wilt chamberlain
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2012
Nickydrake:

. Receiving oral se.x with a condom on genius.
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
ayobase: Interesting!

I have always wondered if NO disease is associated to these acts!
There is also ‘kissing disease‘ scientifically called Infectious mononucleosis! If a partner is infected, can be contracted easily through the saliva.

1 Like

Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by murtalaa(m): 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2012
Chiemeka orizu: Thank God I have never had sex all my life•
what did you do when you skipped English classes then?
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by phineboy1pimple(m): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
cowgurl: this is some troubling sh!t.

Lol!... Why?
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by phineboy1pimple(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
slyfoxxjoe: One of the world most notorious womanisers said at the end of his life that having se.x a thousand times with a woman u love is more satisfying than having se.x with a thousand different women. Don't know why people put themselves in all kinds of risks having multiple partners. Are u competeting with someone?

Dey didn't say that U get infected by nacking indiscriminately.... Ur partner can also b infected...
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by nnedozie22: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
Nickydrake:

MouthAction is safe with the use of "DENTAL DAM" placed over the area to be sucked (penis or vagina)so that instead of sucking directly on the skin, you will be sucking on the dam which is already flavoured like your chewing gum and you still get the same feeling as if you are sucking on the skin. Dental dam is gelatin like sheet with different flavours specifically designed for MouthAction. It has been in use in the western world and something tells me our ministry of health is aware of it as it is usually distriuted free of charge to many countires with HIV/AIDS pandemic. From the comments here, it seems that the awareness has not been created in Nigeria. Please if you cannot use that, do not practise MouthAction. Love yourself!

Please before you judge me, i am health care professional with specialty in prevention and clinical management of HIV/AIDS and other STDs. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions relating to STDs

1 Like

Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Decryptor(m): 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
Kai! So dis people are tryin 2 say that i shuldnt lick and suck puzzy again? No way! I'll mix some antibiotics with honey and rub it on my baby's tomato and enjoy myself. Nothin turns me on more than wen she grabs my head and moans,"OUSSSSSSSSS! ARSHHHHHH! Thats it baby...suck that clit!! U r killin me. I'll scream o!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! with her hips quaking and her legs trashing
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by dmcdad: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2012
steve_cantrell:

I doubt you can just forget about sex just like that.

Y? What's the big deal?
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by dmcdad: 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2012
Jazzgreen: This is a fantastic discovery. Now the rate of SEXOLOGY can at least reduce in Nigeria kiss.

Abi...
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
caseless: They don burn my cable! My only chance of enjoying skin-to-skin is out of th option and i never marry....which kain wahala come b this one? Na to jst forget women totally b the option now.....smh.

No use this (highlighted) excuse go GAY ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by dmcdad: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2012
caseless: hahaha....condom all d way. Infact, soon they will come up with another STD that one can contact by mere looking at a woman. Na dere we go begin wear face-mask to avoid contactin it.

Lwtmb... E go gud o
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by dmcdad: 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2012
cowgurl: this is some troubling sh!t.

Troubling? It's cool! Lol
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by phineboy1pimple(m): 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
tumababa:

No use this (highlighted) excuse go GAY ooo grin grin grin grin

Lwtmb.... Abi oo.... Still Roftl...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG / Sanwo-Olu Launches “Whistle Blower” Hotlines. Report Lockdown Ease Order Breaker / Please Any Remedy For Stammering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.