Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Indian Mother Rejects Baby With Hydrocephalus - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indian Mother Rejects Baby With Hydrocephalus (15026 Views)

Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) / Indian Child Roona Begum Recovering After Hydrocephalus Surgery / The Heartbreaking Story Of The 18-Month-Old Hydrocephalus Indian Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Mother Rejects Baby With Hydrocephalus by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:58am On Dec 03, 2012
But since the family has rejected him, he should automatically become a child owned by the State. Why should performing emergency surgery be an issue at this stage? Either way, I pray he lives....poor baby. sad
Re: Indian Mother Rejects Baby With Hydrocephalus by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:01am On Dec 03, 2012
berem: Now this story has brought back hurting memories.i lost my son to hydrocephalus on 11th of april last year.he was 5yrs old.it was a terrible experience for me and my hubby.though his was an arrested HC,it wasnt as big as this one in the pix.damn! It was terrible! RIP BEREM. MUMMY LOVES YOU BUT GOD LOVES YOU MORE!

I am so so sorry for your loss. Your little one is in heaven and he knows you love him. May God continue to give you and your family fortitude to bear the loss in Jesus name.
Re: Indian Mother Rejects Baby With Hydrocephalus by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:02am On Dec 03, 2012
SniperInADiaper:

Wrong. I have a child with hydrocephalus. I'm well aware of the risks and complications. I'm also aware of his EXCELLENT quality of life. He is not a burden.

ok if he is full cured then yes. but if you are keeping aa burdensome child at home, then the Gods help you . .
Re: Indian Mother Rejects Baby With Hydrocephalus by Enoquin(f): 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
yuzedo:
Omg!! Wow! U read Splendid?! shocked Did u go to QC or did ur bro go to KC? Oh my.. The story of Wole... Recollection is bringing back nostalgia.. It was a book of courage and Wole's mom is a blessed woman.. cry
So wuz ur number? cry

Lol...didn't go to QC, went to Ijanikin but it wasn't part of our literature or 'to read' books...I have always loved reading...

Yes, that woman had strength...I guess, if the book is re-written it should be titled 'strength of a woman'...the miscarriages, artificial inseminations, bed rest and then 'Wole' comes along, the amount spent, hospitals visited both here and abroad...abeg, let me stop...I don't want to feel down
Re: Indian Mother Rejects Baby With Hydrocephalus by yuzedo: 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2012
Enoquin:

Lol...didn't go to QC, went to Ijanikin but it wasn't part of our literature or 'to read' books...I have always loved reading...

Yes, that woman had strength...I guess, if the book is re-written it should be titled 'strength of a woman'...the miscarriages, artificial inseminations, bed rest and then 'Wole' comes along, the amount spent, hospitals visited both here and abroad...abeg, let me stop...I don't want to feel down

You didn't answer my last question dammit! angry wuz your he-male haddrezz?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Common Beard Myths Demystified / Itchy Nipples / 2022 List Of States With The Highest HIV Rate In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.