Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed (6518 Views)

Tinubu And Fasola Fighting Dirty (picture) / Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu / Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by PointB: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2012
A man with a questionable past is today addressed as Bola Ahmed Tinubu and he could bear any name from his weird past such as Yekini Amoda Ogunlere , Hameed Sangodele , Yekini Amoda or even Bobo Chicago. Ever since his inglorious eight years rule as Governor of Lagos from 1999 to 2007 on the platform of the Alliance for Democracy (AD), to date, he has more or less served as the chief looter who has unleashed the most egregious corruption and reckless looting on the treasury of Lagos State. Even as he hides under the guise of championing democratic principles, various frauds including financial crimes have been linked to him such that he can only be summed up as a perpetrator of diabolical deeds.

Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by nduchucks: 8:30am On Dec 03, 2012
PointB:

This pretty much summarizes the article for me. Let me laugh in sophistication. hehheehhehehe grin

This is not only a ofemmmanu tragedy but a Nigerian tragedy. You are laughing at your own calamity there. dolo
Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by PointB: 8:50am On Dec 03, 2012
1. That in 2009, Fashola gave N250 million to the Rotimi Akeredolu-led executive of the Nigeria Bar Association (NBA) for the NBA conference held in Lagos, at a time when Lagos teachers and doctors were on strike for improved welfare package.

2. The Babatunde Raji Fashola (BRF) government within six months, January to June 2009, spent N420 million on the hiring of private security – to guard who? – despite his heavy investment in the Police Force through the State Security Trust Fund.

3. BRF spent N1.5 billion to demolish the Bank of Industry (BOI) building, paying a company introduced by one Tunji Olowolafe in cash transfer, only for him and his cronies to claim the land adjacent to it.

4. The BRF government awarded a part of Western Avenue (Funsho Williams Road), about two kilometres road for N7.7 billion, just between Abalti Barracks and Costain. And without the construction of any bridge, the project was carried out by Julius Berger. This project must certainly be investigated.

5. Between January and June 2009, the BRF government claimed to have fuelled 225 vehicles in his office alone with N135 million. These figures amount to about N800, 000 per day at a time that petrol was sold for N65 per litre. The government always got fuel cheaper, but BRF claimed to have bought it at N85 per litre.

6. Between January and June 2009, BRF’s Chief of Staff and Personal Assistants expended N290 million in sending text messages and phone calls on their lines.

7. It is also very sad to know that the BRF government awarded the construction of a road and drains inside Gbagada General Hospital for over N1.8 billion to the same Tunji Olowolafe’s company (DEUX Projects Limited).

8. The sum of N1.5 billion of un-appropriated funds, without approval, was claimed to have been spent on the demolition of Oshodi.

9. The Helicopter Deal was a big fraud. The helicopter was not built for any kind of emergency evacuation, rescue or to even combat urban fire. Over N5 billion has been spent on the two helicopters. And the seal of Lagos State is not on it, and it is not even in Lagos but in the Niger Delta making money for some private people in government. The whole helicopter deal stinks to high heavens; it constitutes the biggest governmental fraud of all times and confirms the rot in the State. See THISDAY December 19, 2009.

10. The Senior Special Assistant , SSA (Media) to BRF spent N183 million in six months on press coverage and editors outside the approved budget but funded directly from the Governor’s Office.

11. In a State where children are sitting on the floor in classrooms, where unemployment is rampant and poverty pervasive, BRF paid the wife of a controversial pastor over N600 million in two years for Christmas decorations for about six streets in Lagos.

12. In six months, between January and June 2009, BRF spent monies on several faceless organisations, subventions, grants and donations such that they quickly pocketed N2 billion.

What can I say? Saint Fashola! grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by PointB: 8:51am On Dec 03, 2012
ndu_chucks:

This is not only a ofemmmanu tragedy but a Nigerian tragedy. You are laughing at your own calamity there. dolo

Sharrap half-brother. Do you have to mention 'ofenmanu.' Keep your bigotry in check, it's monday morning for crying out loud!
Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by joeyfire(m): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2012
Nuff respect sir. Fact is that tinubu and company pay these social media hacks to continually launder their image on the internet. Unfortunately once there is any criticism of their employer they tap into powerful and despicable tools like tribalism. These people exploit distrust between ethnic groups especially yorubas and igbos to divert attention from the issues in discussion. Either by starting an e-fight when they hurl invectives to call out igbos or just plain label you a pdp member because they know people of the south west hate the pdp with a passion.

I was a card carrying AD member in 1999 in my university days but when tinubu paid his thugs to pelt the late honourable gani fawehinmi at igbosere high court i discovered the kind of man he was.

Pastor Kun:

I got the story from www.naijahottestgist.com and it's a web site owned by a Yoruba man. That aside must you people always put a tribal slant to everything you discuss in this politics section Tribalism is a major part of what is wrong wih Nigeria and you are a part of it. And before you start throwing tribal slurs at me, kindly note that i am a Yoruba man as well. I just abhor tribalism.

4 Likes

Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by PointB: 9:02am On Dec 03, 2012
joeyfire: Nuff respect sir. Fact is that tinubu and company pay these social media hacks to continually launder their image on the internet. Unfortunately once there is any criticism of their employer they tap into powerful and despicable tools like tribalism. These people exploit distrust between ethnic groups especially yorubas and igbos to divert attention from the issues in discussion. Either by starting an e-fight when they hurl invectives to call out igbos or just plain label you a pdp member because they know people of the south west hate the pdp with a passion.

I was a card carrying AD member in 1999 in my university days but when tinubu paid his thugs to pelt the late honourable gani fawehinmi at igbosere high court i discovered the kind of man he was.

Funny thing is that the likes of Resident Hypocrites and others who preach ACN as the next best thing after mobile phone will shirk from this thread. They only want to us to talk about the 'evil' PDP and GEJ after all Tinubu does not hold any political power, according to them.
Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by PointB: 9:04am On Dec 03, 2012
2. The Tinubu administration awarded the construction of City Hall for N2.3 billion. BRF only changed the floor tiles to marble tiles and increased the contract sum to N5.2 billion. This project was increased by 126 percent.

W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L-!

1 Like

Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by Biggyd2: 9:46am On Dec 03, 2012
Who do they amass the wealth for? And when many years to come, there are problems from the decisions made by these people, who will clean up their mess. Would there be more deaths when people start fighting for what and what doesn't belong to them? My prayers is for us to have credible candidates come 2015 and for Nigerians to be wise. Tribalism will lead us Nowhere.
Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by Ikengawo: 5:47am On Mar 12, 2013
I dont trust ACN

1 Like

Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by Pygru: 1:29am On Jul 17, 2013
shocked
Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by WildChild00(m): 7:31am On Jul 17, 2013
Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by IleIfe2(m): 8:06am On Jul 17, 2013
blink182: Long and boring write up. Who cares if they are stealing, the peoples lives are being affected positively. With all the stealing from the federal government, what is on ground.

Poster definitely does not realize nigerians are easily satisfied. Create jobs, good infrastructures and steal all you want, only a handful of watch dogs will make a noise. Have it in mind though that most states have almost zero infrastructure and in working for the people, there is little money left to be stolen.

One day eventually, our president will leave office and the parasites flocking around him will move over to the next president and he would be left alone to see how he failed the country. No one will be around to develop propaganda for him and no one to defend his lying claims.
Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by IleIfe2(m): 8:07am On Jul 17, 2013
ndu_chucks:

y!bo, you people are trouble makers.
Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 17, 2013
The senile Ignoble Laureate would have nothing to say about this, since he is actively partaking in 'chopulating' the loot with Tinubu and Fashola, while his son is looting more as ACN commissioner in Ogun State. Discredited hypocrites.
Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by tomakint: 8:44am On Jul 17, 2013
Tinubu is heartless!

1 Like

Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by WildChild00(m): 9:23am On Jul 17, 2013
Somebody need to be brought to book here, still reading patiently....

1 Like

Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by emmasege: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2013
If just 50% of these allegations are true, then it's obvious that Tinubu is deceiving and wasting the general's time like he did in 2011. He'll surely mortgage the opposition's presidential ambition for his ill-gotten wealth and impunity. Make 2014 come quick, make we begin dey send these thiefnubus out of the s/west region!

1 Like

Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by Pygru: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2013
ndu_chucks: One day go be one day, when both perpetrators of these crimes and the shameless sycophants who are defending them will pay dearly. Clock is ticking.
lagosians are cowards!

1 Like

Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by KwoiZabo(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
Wole Soyinka don't see such things maybe when it comes to issues like this his microphone doesn't work

4 Likes

Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by Pygru: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
KwoiZabo: Wole Soyinka don't see such things maybe when it comes to issues like this his microphone doesn't work
no mind am

1 Like

Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by 4Play(m): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
KwoiZabo: Wole Soyinka don't see such things maybe when it comes to issues like this his microphone doesn't work

Is he supposed to address every political wrongdoing in Nigeria?
Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
Everyone knows Tinubu has been stealing from Lagos since 1999, the truth is that no one, not even the president can bring him to book, they are all cut from the same cloth, so my brother, write all the article in this world, it can't change anything, they'll continue stealing from Lagos till Jesus comes. Not that I support what they do, but these folks are untouchable, it takes divine intervention for us to get justice.
Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by NaijaFlow: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
If you have been searching for the definition of coward just check Lagosians, na dem mumu pass and na follow follow dem do, anything Saint fashola and Holy tinubu does is right and they finds no fault in it especially our yoruba brothers but whatever a non yoruba does is very wrong. Hypocrisy runs in their veins except for a few who tells the truth as it is.

2 Likes

Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by Pygru: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
NaijaFlow: If you have been searching for the definition of coward just check Lagosians, na dem mumu pass and na follow follow dem do, anything Saint fashola and Holy tinubu does is right and they finds no fault in it especially our yoruba brothers but whatever a non yoruba does is very wrong. Hypocrisy runs in their veins except for a few who tells the truth as it is.
Gbam! True talk

1 Like

Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by Pygru: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
Double post
Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by Alexbond(m): 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
cant finish dis jare and u say nah Tinubu alone do am!God dey o

1 Like

Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:14am On Jul 18, 2013
U guys won't die of hypertension due to lagos issues o grin
Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by Lusola15: 1:26am On Jul 18, 2013
Ha
Its finished. I said it.

We are nothing but condoms in d hands of d nigerian Politician

Tinubu u are a blessed thief. That's all

2 Likes

Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by 9javoice1(m): 6:18am On Jul 18, 2013
@ NaijaFlow: If you have been searching for the definition of coward just check Lagosians, na dem mumu pass and na follow follow dem do, anything Saint fashola and Holy tinubu does is right and they finds no fault in it especially our yoruba brothers but whatever a non yoruba does is very wrong. Hypocrisy runs in their veins except for a few who tells the truth as it is.

Your brain is working, and that is why many people dislike this follks.
Its time they start taking away the tree in their eyes b4 taking away spec in others.

1 Like

Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by 9javoice1(m): 6:26am On Jul 18, 2013
ibot_jaycob: Everyone knows Tinubu has been stealing from Lagos since 1999, the truth is that no one, not even the president can bring him to book, they are all cut from the same cloth, so my brother, write all the article in this world, it can't change anything, they'll continue stealing from Lagos till Jesus comes. Not that I support what they do, but these folks are untouchable, it takes divine intervention for us to get justice.

Any move to prope tinubu will be considered attack on yorubas even from those home and abroad rich and poor learned and novice nairaland and on street. So how do we probe him.
The last thing to do is to trust even the once that stand with you against his fellow yoruba brother. If care is not taking by you eem eem eem your name will be sorry.

Lets be sincere for ones "soyinka truely need to be in prison for life for his cultist institution as a lesson to up coming youths"
Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by Pygru: 10:55am On Jul 18, 2013
joeyfire: Nuff respect sir. Fact is that tinubu and company pay these social media hacks to continually launder their image on the internet. Unfortunately once there is any criticism of their employer they tap into powerful and despicable tools like tribalism. These people exploit distrust between ethnic groups especially yorubas and igbos to divert attention from the issues in discussion. Either by starting an e-fight when they hurl invectives to call out igbos or just plain label you a pdp member because they know people of the south west hate the pdp with a passion.

true

1 Like

Re: The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed by Pygru: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
PointB:

Sharrap half-brother. Do you have to mention 'ofenmanu.' Keep your bigotry in check, it's monday morning for crying out loud!
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! / INEC Says New Voters Won’t Participate In Ondo Governorship Election / Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.