Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta (46707 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! / Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society Of Nigeria-the Sage Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by EmmaAjayi(m): 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
I subscibe.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by johnny4u2(m): 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
I am interested in this cooperative. How do I become a member? I am pig farmer at Gudugba area of papa lanto-Ilaro junction.
My e-mail add is beejaykimball@yahoo.com. I am interested in acres of farm land for long lease or outright purchase.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:49am On Jan 08, 2014
Please join us at the meeting holding in Abeokuta this week Saturday. The venue is Block J Plot 9 Bola Ajibola Street Near Egba Comprehensive High School Abeokuta. Need any more assisstance call 08064688501
johnny4u2: I am interested in this cooperative. How do I become a member? I am pig farmer at Gudugba area of papa lanto-Ilaro junction.
My e-mail add is beejaykimball@yahoo.com. I am interested in acres of farm land for long lease or outright purchase.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:54am On Jan 09, 2014
Meeting Holds on Saturday in Abeokuta. New members are welcome
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
Entrepreneur Youth meeting Holds Tommorrow in Abeokuta
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:08am On Jun 28, 2014
Ramadan Kareem to our muslim brothers and sisters. Welcome back to Nairaland
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2014
ENTREPRENEUR YOUTH MULTIPURPOSE COOPERATIVE -:

This is to inform all members of EYMC that there is going to be Nomination/Election at the next meeting on 12th July 2014

Members are encouraged to be available as every decision will be binding on all

The following posts have been declared vacant

President, Vice-president, General Secretary, Assistant Secretary, Treasurer, Financial secretary and Ex officio

Qualifying Criteria

*Must be a registered member

*must have paid the minimum shares, monthly dues and Monthly saving from the day of registration till date.

Thanks for your cooperation

Election Committee

Mr Ogunyomi Adedeji
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
The Entrepreneur Youth Cooperative meeting will be coming up on Saturday 12th July 2014 at Block J Plot 9 Bola Ajibola Street Abeokuta Ogun State. Time 10 am. The no to call is 08064688501. Election will be holding on that day. Thank you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
Nomination and election for new executives will be holding tomorrow in Abeokuta. Time is 10am. Please lets be punctual
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:07am On Jul 28, 2014
EID MUBARAK TO MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS. WISHING THE BEST IN THE NEW YEAR
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2014
Our meeting will be coming up on the 9th of Aug. please endeavor to be there
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:14am On Aug 03, 2014
The youth meeting will be coming up this Saturday 8th of August 2014. Please endeavour to be there
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
Youth Meeting will be coming up this Saturday 9th of August 2014. Venue is Block J Plot 9 Bola Ajibola Street Abeokuta Ogun State
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 5:07am On Aug 08, 2014
This month meeting holds tomorrow
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
Youth meeting holds tomorrow. Election will also hold
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:32am On Aug 11, 2014
The sellers of Vegetables like Tomato, Ata rodo, Tatase, Sombo usually buys from the popular mile 12 market in Lagos. Most of their location are far from the market.
The women will gladly buy from other source that will reduce the cost of transportation and at a better price.
We need individuals that will get in touch with the Vegetable sellers in their environment.
Lets say you discuss with 50 pepper sellers that each buys 3 small basket of tomatoes.
The total need for the group will be 150 basket.
We will supply the 150 basket to your doorstep on the agreed day
The women each come with their basket pick since they have been informed.
We pay you 10% of the transaction on each basket.
Lets assume a basket is sold for N1000. 10% of 1000 gives 100.
For 150 basket your commission will be 15000
One can start with N100 basket.

We supply as you demand.
Be your own boss.
Lets create job

Be your own boss.
Be an entrepreneur. Join the winning team.
Send mail to adesola_yinka@yahoo.com or call 08064688501
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
The harvesting season is approaching. We need buyers of maize and soya beans in large quantity. Minimum we can supply to your location is 30 Tonnes. Contact adesola_yinka@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 12:05am On Aug 30, 2014
The minutes of last meeting has been sent to members e mail. Please check your mail for it. If you did not get the minutes please send a mail to adesola_yinka@yahoo.com so as to resend. Thank you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Happy New Month
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
The Entrepreneur Youth Cooperative Multipurpose meeting will be holding on the 13th of September 2014
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
We are all invited to the monthly meeting of entrepreneurs holding on the 13th of September 2014. venue is Block j Plot 9 Bola Ajibola Street opposite Egba Comprehensive High School, Asero Abeokuta Ogun State. Time 10am. For more info call 08064688501
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:52am On Sep 09, 2014
The meeting of the entrepreneurs will be holding on Sat 13th September 2014 at Bola Ajibola Street opposite Egba Comprehensive high school Abeokuta Ogun State. Time 10am. Invite your friends
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 11:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
The 3rd EU Nigerian Business forum will be coming up on the 22nd to 23rd of September 2014. please visit www.eunbf.eu to register
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 12:46am On Sep 12, 2014
For more information, visit our facebook page on www.facebook.com/entrepreneuryouthmultipurposcooperative. Thank you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Entrepreneur Youth Cooperative Multipurpose Society meeting will be holding tomorrow at Abeokuta. Venue Block J Plot 9 Bola Ajibola Street opposite Egba Comprehensive High School Asero. Time 10am. www.facebook.com/entrepreneuryouthmultipurposecooperative.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:24am On Oct 02, 2014
Happy new month and Happy 54th Independence. Please check your mails for minutes of last meeting. October meeting will be coming up on the Saturday 11th of October. We are all welcome
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:01am On Oct 04, 2014
Happy Eid mubarak to our brothers and sisters. May all our dreams and aspirations be fulfilled
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:06am On Oct 07, 2014
Entrepreneur Youth Cooperative meeting will be coming up this Saturday 11th of October at Bola Ajibola Street, Opposite Egba Comprehensive High School Abeokuta Ogun State. Time is 10am. For more information visit www.facebook.com/entrepreneuryouthmultipurposecooperative.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by yemiakeem: 6:37am On Oct 24, 2014
Helloo everyone
For your fresh quail eggs
Contact HAYKAYFARMS @ Abeokuta Ogun state
Yemiakeem20@gmail.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:30am On Nov 04, 2014
Entrepreneur Youth Cooperative meeting will be coming up this Saturday 8th of December at Bola Ajibola Street, Opposite Egba Comprehensive High School Abeokuta Ogun State. Time is 10am. For more information visit www.facebook.com/entrepreneuryouthmultipurposecooperative.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:20am On Dec 08, 2014
December meeting for the Entrepreneur Youth cooperative has been cancelled. next meeting will be coming up on January 10 2015. Wishing every one a merry Christmas and a Happy new Year in Advance. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him / Students Shut Down Shoprite In Ogun Over Xenophobia In South Africa / Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.