Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta (46741 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! / Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society Of Nigeria-the Sage Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2014
But for members that might want to visit the farm at Ago Amodu, Saki East LGA of Oyo State, You can always visit till the 23rd of December when the farm people will go on holiday. For more details call 08064688501 or 08188540096
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:28am On Dec 08, 2014
The address is Chief Fatokuns Compound( Balogun of Ago Amodu)
Ask for Yinka or call the no 08064688501
From Lagos, Abeokuta enter Saki transport, Tell the driver to drop you at Ago Are town.
Take a motorcycle from Ago Are to Ago Amodu
If driving please ask for Tede junction at Ago Are. Thats where you branch to Ago Amodu
Dropping description because network could be funny at times.
You are highly welcome
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by harry1436: 9:25am On Jan 04, 2015
pls how can I be part of your cooperative am interested in going into agriculture am presently saying in Abeokuta and how can I get land for vegetable farming. thanks this is my no. 07057206008
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:35am On Jan 04, 2015
harry1436:
pls how can I be part of your cooperative am interested in going into agriculture am presently saying in Abeokuta and how can I get land for vegetable farming. thanks this is my no. 07057206008
We will be having our next meeting on Saturday 10th January in Abeokuta. You can join us at the meeting at Bola Ajibola street Abeokuta. Its near Egba Comprehensive High School. Time is 10am.
We don't have land in Ogun State for lease but you can visit Ogun Osun River Basin in Alabata area. Ask for the Project Manager if they still have land for lease.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by ekiloui(f): 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
jethro2:
But for members that might want to visit the farm at Ago Amodu, Saki East LGA of Oyo State, You can always visit till the 23rd of December when the farm people will go on holiday. For more details call 08064688501 or 08188540096

Hello,

Is this your number? I'm starting a similar co-operative society in Abuja and will like to take pointers from you.

Hope to get a reply as soon as today.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
ekiloui:

Hello,
Is this your number? I'm starting a similar co-operative society in Abuja and will like to take pointers from you.
Hope to get a reply as soon as today.
Thanks
Yes. Its my number. How can i be of help?
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
When you pay N20,000 you automatically have
1. Access to half acre of ploughable land to plant vegetable for a year free which will be allocated immediately after the one month training
2. Accommodation of shared hotel room has been arranged for participant to stay for a month
3. Seed will be given for you to pay at harvest
4. You can only plant vegetables
5. We will help to sell your vegetables if you follow the good agricultural practise that we will all learn during the training
6. You must participate in vegetable training for minimum of a month
7. No fertilizer will be given. We will teach on how to make your own organic fertilizer and you can easily buy the inorganic fertilizer and organic if you want
8. You will pay for your tractor usage which is N3,000 per acre at the LGA. Trainee will take care of their farm labour
9. You get to feed yourself throughout the period
10. You will take care of the farm land given to you but we will provide technical support throughout your planting period.
11. We take care of your accommodation for a month.
12. Alternative accommodation is been arranged for trainee to take care of themselves after the one month if they choose to stay
13. We only have space for 20 trainee for the month of May
14. Its on first pay first participating basis
15. Participant should prepare for real farm work
Expecting more questions.
Do have a lovely day

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
Please call me if you are interested... 08110101594... If you are in Ifo or environs... LAPO MFB has started giving out Agricultural loans to farmers at a very low interest rate. LAPO... Improving lives
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by tosine25: 9:26am On May 01, 2015
Madam Yinka, pls let talk ASAP. Ur numbers not going thru
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:11am On May 01, 2015
tosine25:
Madam Yinka, pls let talk ASAP. Ur numbers not going thru
Possibly network. 08188540096, 08064688501 are on
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2015
2ND FARM2MARKET VEGETABLE TRAINING When you pay N25,000 for a month training,
you automatically have:
1. Access to half acre of ploughable land to plant vegetable for a year free which will be allocated immediately after the one month training
2. Accommodation of shared hotel room has been arranged for participant to stay for a month
3. Seed will be given for you to pay at harvest
4. You can only plant vegetables
5. We will help to sell your vegetables if you follow the good agricultural practise that we will all learn during the training
6. You must participate in vegetable training for minimum of a month
7. No fertilizer will be given. We will teach on how to make your own organic fertilizer and you can easily buy the inorganic fertilizer and organic if you want
8. You will pay for your tractor usage which is N3,000 per acre at the LGA. Trainee will take care of their farm labour
10. You will take care of the farm land given to you but we will provide technical support throughout your planting period.
12. Alternative accommodation is been arranged for trainee to take care of themselves after the one month if they choose to stay
13. We only have space for 30 trainee for the month of July
15. Participant should prepare for real farm work.
Training dates July 6th - July 31st
Where Ago Amodu Saki East LGA of Oyo State
Contact no 08064688501
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:08am On Jun 18, 2015
Dear Entrepreneur Youth members that participated in the Cassava cultivation project.
I am using this medium to apologise for the delay in getting back your investment funds for the project.
I learnt in an expensive way that agriculture is not as easy as it seems on paper. Most information on lines are just a way to market a blog, get a set up fee or sell an article.
The expected calculation for ROI is that cassava is sold between N16,000 - N25,000 per tonne using starch content.
The practicality of it is completely different. Cassava is been sold between N5,000 - N7,000 per tonne when you consider transportation and other charges.
We delayed the harvesting hoping there will be some miraculous increase in price over time.
The latter part is to convert to gari and source market for it.
Harveting is in batches with rural processors assisstance with the market
Refund payment will also come in batches. We are praying that from now till August ending work would have been completed and every one refunded with their ROI intact.
We really appreciate us all for our patience and tolerance.
We are also sorry for any inconvenience that we might have caused.

Every other information will be pass across to us through mail, sms and phone calls.
Once again I send my apology for the delay. It was not intentional.

Thank you
Adesola Yinka

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
3RD FARM2MARKET VEGETABLE TRAINING
Its happening again.
The 3rd phase of our practical vegetable training
N25,000 for a month training guarantees you>
2. Accommodation of shared hotel room for a month
3. Seed will be available for sale
4. Different varieties of vegetables to be trained on
5. Available market awaits your vegetables
6. You have participate in vegetable training for minimum of a month
8. Access to low cost labour and farm implements
13. We only have space for 30 trainee for the month of September
15. Participant should prepare for real farm work.
Training dates September 1st - 26th
Where Ago Amodu Saki East LGA of Oyo State
Contact no 08064688501
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by DrAbiola(m): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
AFFORDABLE LAND AVAILABLE AT HIGHHILL FARM ESTATE.

The land is suitable for all type of crops and livestock farming.
There is adequate security for the farm
No problem with omo onile
You're buying directly from genuine and reputable company
You will be given receipt and deed of assignment for the land
You can do the land survey in your name and proceed to get the c of o
Water is not a problem because you can sink your borehole or subscribe to our water supply at affordable rate

For More Information Contact: MCube Global Connect Limited (a subsidiary of Highhill Groups)
8/10. Moringa Close. klm.18, Abeokuta/Lagos Expressway, Lala town.
Beside Bayak Filling Station, Along Obasanjo farm Akinjole on Obada Oko Road.
+2348032233748
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2015
Dear members.
In view of the below write up.
The expectation is that all refunds would have been made by or before August ending. Unfortunately things are not working out as expected.
The cassava has been supplied, processed and dispatch to avoid getting bad on the farm.
But the funds did not come in the way the cassava went out.
Some of the cassava farmer online and offline can testify to this. Company do err in payment which is happening right now. It's been promise and promise all through.
Every contributor will get back every dime that has been contributed towards the projects. That we promise. We however ask for some little patience more.
Everyone's account is documented and we will definitely get across.
Thank you so much for your patience once again
Adesola Yinka
jethro2:
Dear Entrepreneur Youth members that participated in the Cassava cultivation project.
I am using this medium to apologise for the delay in getting back your investment funds for the project.
I learnt in an expensive way that agriculture is not as easy as it seems on paper. Most information on lines are just a way to market a blog, get a set up fee or sell an article.
The expected calculation for ROI is that cassava is sold between N16,000 - N25,000 per tonne using starch content.
The practicality of it is completely different. Cassava is been sold between N5,000 - N7,000 per tonne when you consider transportation and other charges.
We delayed the harvesting hoping there will be some miraculous increase in price over time.
The latter part is to convert to gari and source market for it.
Harveting is in batches with rural processors assisstance with the market
Refund payment will also come in batches. We are praying that from now till August ending work would have been completed and every one refunded with their ROI intact.
We really appreciate us all for our patience and tolerance.
We are also sorry for any inconvenience that we might have caused.
Every other information will be pass across to us through mail, sms and phone calls.
Once again I send my apology for the delay. It was not intentional.
Thank you
Adesola Yinka
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by tosine25: 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
tosine25:
Actually several people have gotten their refund. And with time everyone will get theirs. Not a single penny will be owed.
Its just a matter of time.
Thank you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by joeeboi1(m): 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
Is the cooperative still on?
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:32am On Oct 17, 2015
Want to learn tomatoes, pepper, cucumber, radish etc step
by step practical training?
Be your own boss.
Let's create job together
Join us for the 4th batch of our on farm vegetable
practical.
We will take you through all the challenges
Soil management
Nursery making
Pest and diseases
Staking/trellising
market access for your crops
And so many others
Location. Ago Amodu, Saki East LGA of Oyo State
Duration: 2nd - 27th November
Participatory fee N25,000
Accommodation will be provided for the duration
contact 08064688501 or
mail adesola_yinka@yahoo.com.
www.facebook.com/entrepreneuryouthmultipurposecooperative
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by daslad(f): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2015
K
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by ojac1: 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
U r a !ady @jethro, no wonder things r so organised. Kudos.
I have 10p!ots of !and in ohaji, imo state, and am !ooking to get pp!e to take over farms there. Wud be a joint business thing, thank u.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:32am On Oct 27, 2015
The dry season is fast approaching.
The time to start your tomato farm is now.
Suggested planting timetable and market variability
Planting. Expected harvesting. price suggestion
November. Feb-March. Moderate
December. March - April. Moderate
January. April - May. High
February. May - June. very high
March. June- July. High
April. July -August. Moderate
May. August - September. Moderate
June. September - October. Low
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by 10qGodltd(m): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
good day guys. pls is dis coorperative still admitting new member 11/11/2015.?
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 2:57am On Jan 10, 2016
The best lesson is when we learn from other peoples mistake.
we tend to build on their own experience.
Dont just jump into the for you not to fly out.
Register for the next vegetable training of tomatoes, pepper, cucumber, radish, cabbage, okro etc
Agriculture is not for novice.
Agriculture can only be profitable when you know the techniques involve.
Speaking from experience
step by step practical on farm training?
Be your own boss.
Let's create job together
Join us for the 1st batch of our on farm vegetable
practical training.
We will take you through all the challenges
1. Soil management
2. Nursery making
3. Pest and diseases control
4. Staking/trellising
5. market access for your crops
6. Irrigation process
And so many others
Location. Ago Amodu, Saki East LGA of Oyo State
Duration: 1st - 26th February 2016
Participatory fee
For a month N25,000
2 weeks. N15,000
1 week. N10,000
Accommodation will be provided for the duration
Participants take care of their feeding
contact 08064688501, 08188540096 or
mail adesola_yinka@yahoo.com.
www.facebook.com/entrepreneuryouthcooperativemultipurpose
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
When is the next cooperative meeting?

I will like to know more about investing in animals
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:25pm On May 27, 2016
What our Farm Manager Free Training entails.
Our training session will be covering
1. The construction of green house using local materials such as bamboo, teak etc.
Participants will be involve in building the screen house
2. Growing different vegetables in green house.
Vegetable such as
Tomatoes
Cucumber
Peppers
Cabbage
Onions
Beet roots
Cauliflower
Brocolli
Lettuce etc
3. Marketing the vegetables.
Hotels, restaurants and supermarket are paying enormously for organic vegetables.
Our products are purely organic.
4. Farm Manager job placement:
Yes. We have clients that needs experience hand on farm.
They require farm managers that can work with little or no supervision.
We assure you of good salary package, accommodation and others.
Terms and condition apply.
Duration
June, July and August
Farm Settlement Location
Ago Amodu, Saki East LGA of Oyo State.
Resumption Date
June 5th 2016.
We can only accommodate 30 participants.
its first come first serve.
We made accommodation arrangement for participants for the 3 months at the cost of N15,000.
Registration is in progress.
To register call 08188540096
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Training! Training!! Training!!!.
2ND Batch Of Farm Manager Free Agribusiness Training
Training session will be covering but not limited to
1. The construction of green house using local materials such as bamboo, teak etc.
Participants will be involve in building the screen house.
2. Construction of solar dryer for fruits and vegetables
3. Growing different vegetables in green house.
Vegetable such as
Tomatoes
Cucumber
Peppers
Cabbage
Onions
Beet roots
Cauliflower
Brocolli
Lettuce etc.
4. Construction of a local preservative cooler for fruits and vegetables
5. Marketing the vegetables.
Hotels, restaurants and supermarket are paying enormously for organic vegetables.
Our products are purely organic.
6. Farm Manager job placement:
Yes. We have clients that needs experience hand on farm.
They require farm managers that can work with little or no supervision.
We assure you of good salary package, accommodation and others.
Terms and condition apply.
Duration
September, October, November
Farm Settlement Location
Ago Amodu, Saki East LGA of Oyo State.
Resumption Date
September 5th 2016.
We can only accommodate 30 participants.
Its first come first serve.
Registration closes by August 25th.
We made accommodation arrangement for participants for the 3 months at the cost of N15,000.
Registration is in progress.
To register call 08188540096, 08064688501.
Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] / “I'm Dead, I Can't Pay" - Lady Tells Loan App That Posted Her ‘Obituary’ (Video) / How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.