Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

When Someone Impersonates You, Fakes & Works With Your Credentials ? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When Someone Impersonates You, Fakes & Works With Your Credentials ? (7230 Views)

I'm Suddenly Out Of A Job With Amazing Credentials In Petroleum Engineering UK / How Do HR Personnel Identify Fake Credentials In Nigeria / Credentials Needed To Enter The Financial Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Someone Impersonates You, Fakes & Works With Your Credentials ? by odumdesmond: 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2012
ffo: OP, OP, OP!!!
How many times did i can u?
IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF. do not confront him, just silently go and report 2 d higher authority, u are even taking time, cus who knows if "Ben" is on NL reading your post. be very very careful with this guy, he must be a very dangerous guy.
OP, go and report d case immediately 2 d higher authority, Police, ICPC, Code of Conduct, Civil Service Commission.
Anybody advising you 2 confront Ben, i dont think the person really like you.

this is my hard earned advise for u.
I am Ben, am not dangerous, I won't hurt him I promise if he co-oporates with me!
Re: When Someone Impersonates You, Fakes & Works With Your Credentials ? by ikmuan(m): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2012
There is more 2dis dat u are not seein, for a top notch job lyk d one Ben got himself using ur credentials, he cud't av scaled tru d rigorous process of scrutiny witout havin 2 present his suposed originals of his credentials @ one point of the interview.Beliv u me, Ben has got ur originals also,'oluwole' made,Lagosians will tell u more abt Oluwole if u are in doubt.Bro, Ben has got ur Originals (oluwole made)jus lyk sumbody suggested, write an anonymous letter 2d firm, revealin his tru identity.
Re: When Someone Impersonates You, Fakes & Works With Your Credentials ? by dnawah(m): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2012
Just arrange with some people,send a false arm robbery with that ur name to him.u will see him running
Re: When Someone Impersonates You, Fakes & Works With Your Credentials ? by warrikid(m): 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
Abe @ Bros OP,
I kneel down dey beg u for verandah where I dey write dis ting so,abeg u well well. U fit do any other thing but not face to face confrontation
Ejoor,abeg,biko,abeg,du allah because na die go end d matter and deres sure to be only one man standing n dats him.
For dis country wey to get 10k work na die,abeg u oo,if u like ur life jst use d icpc or code of cunduct peepo enter dis matter cos as it stands so,dat dude na sworn enemy alredy to kpuff u make e win d name.
NB-d police option has only one sure result,bracket ist. Una two go dey use d name dey go like dat,so move wisely.
Re: When Someone Impersonates You, Fakes & Works With Your Credentials ? by warrikid(m): 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
odum desmond: I am Ben, am not dangerous, I won't hurt him I promise if he co-oporates with me!
Hahahahahaha craaaazy mofooo, ok we don hear. Welcome
Re: When Someone Impersonates You, Fakes & Works With Your Credentials ? by chidyke77(m): 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
Op,pls dnt confront him and as regards reporting him to d appropriate authority for discipline,pls dnt do it.
U may nt live to tell the story bcus that guy wl make sure he destroys you. He may even decide to end his own life wt urs after serving the jail term,so becareful.
U guys may call me names bt if I was in ur shoes,i wl pretend that I didn't know abt it and move on wt my life.
Re: When Someone Impersonates You, Fakes & Works With Your Credentials ? by pat077: 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
how did d op get 2 know that ben is using his certificate?
Re: When Someone Impersonates You, Fakes & Works With Your Credentials ? by clemmonce(m): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2012
c4life: Please, sorry that i am deviating from the main topc. I AM HAVING A PROBLEM USING MY NOKIA C200 ASHA TO SEND OR RECEIVE E-MAIL. WHO CAN HELP OUT? PLEASE O O
shey here na computer village. oga pack well
Re: When Someone Impersonates You, Fakes & Works With Your Credentials ? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 03, 2012
this is the peak of desperation. I so admire his drive to fix himself but it's just the wrong way.
op needs to report to the appropriate authority.
i mean police. if he is sent on an errand which involved millions of naira, he will surely vanish into thin air and OP will pay dearly for it.
OP needs to come to the realization that he is not his friend.
no friend should do that.
Re: When Someone Impersonates You, Fakes & Works With Your Credentials ? by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 04, 2012
Confilass: I'll advise u to be very careful bc any friend dat's capable of doing dis can also kill. By d time Ben knows he might want to do otherwise.

I didn't read it all but this is spot on!! ^^
Re: When Someone Impersonates You, Fakes & Works With Your Credentials ? by davades(m): 7:30am On Dec 04, 2012
yuzedo: But dear OP who is a graduated, why is your English like dis? Or did you also graduated your 2.1 from Uncle Emeka University, Ayimgba? grin Small chidrens are read dis your expose on this great websight of life o! undecided
Change your grammatick ways plix. Wormest regards, chairs! angry cry

And Mr Yuzedo I think ur English is worst than d OP's own....sit,relax and read ur comment again....
Re: When Someone Impersonates You, Fakes & Works With Your Credentials ? by milliams(m): 8:20am On Dec 04, 2012
Honestly, if you have been watching all these action thriller movies,"YOUR LIFE IS IN DANGER" I would advise you to go the police station, EFCC and all other law enforcement agencies and get him arrested because if he gets to kow that you are aware of this. Brother, you are already a good product for Ebony casket.
Re: When Someone Impersonates You, Fakes & Works With Your Credentials ? by adorable29(f): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2012
davades:

And Mr Yuzedo I think ur English is worst than d OP's own....sit,relax and read ur comment again....
can't u see d guy was jus being funny by writin dat way! U, my friend Ħª√ę got no sense of humour! grin
Re: When Someone Impersonates You, Fakes & Works With Your Credentials ? by yuzedo: 9:31am On Dec 04, 2012
adorable29: can't u see d guy was jus being funny by writin dat way! U, my friend Ħª√ę got no sense of humour! grin
Oh sweerie, i'm so happy that somebodin got what i try to saying. Plis plis and plis i have a gift for you from my base in miami beach, london. What is your he-male haddrezz? kiss
Re: When Someone Impersonates You, Fakes & Works With Your Credentials ? by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 04, 2012
u report or not the battle line has been drawn cos he would have suspected u have known for u to have known his colleague calls him by your surname meanwile get your fact right before confronting him and be ready to face the consequence left to me i would just bone and move on and if anything happens you will surely be exonerated cos the employers know their staffs.
you are trying to fight back because you know when many illiterate have been using most of our certificate gotten online to work without our knowledge under the pretence of giving us job.
guy bone and move on my advise
Re: When Someone Impersonates You, Fakes & Works With Your Credentials ? by ffo(m): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
odum desmond: I am Ben, am not dangerous, I won't hurt him I promise if he co-oporates with me!

you are under arrest. any thing u say or do may be used against u in the court of law. so cooperate with us.

give us your name, address and phone number.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Do Human Resource Professionals With A Masters Degree Earn? / Why Should Fg Discriminate Against Hnd Holders? / Can HND In Microbiology Be Accepted For Direct Entry For Medicine? And How ?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.