Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,003 members, 7,852,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (84166 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2012
cool

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by rozayx5(m): 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
@surveyprof
i replied your PM
cool

@OP hmm, while one case closeth another openeth, scammers in the making, embarassed
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by r231(m): 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2012
surveyProf: Frm my research now, he (Chibuzor Eze0 has deleted his facebook I.d, but all hopes not yet lost, I have some of his family members documents, after like 1 week, he don't show up to defend himself or send the buyers goods, then I will post dem here!!!

I wonder why undecided
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2012
rozayx5: @surveyprof
i replied your PM
cool

@OP hmm, while one case closeth another openeth, scammers in the making, embarassed

Okay I will....
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2012
r231:

I wonder why undecided

The dude is terrible!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2012
I reside in adeola villa ilorin university road tanke oke odo.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2012
Gboladepaul: I reside in adeola villa ilorin university road tanke oke odo.

Do not worry, he will come online, and perhaps u will get your goods, there is a strategy, we will all use, I will pm some people here, for security reasons, that is if Chibuzor does not respond positively....

Please try as much as possible to be reaching out to him, via telephone, sms, emails and always report back here...... so we can take it up frm der!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Zither(m): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2012
This Chibuzor Eze is nothing but a worthless infidel and scumbag. He leaves nothing but a train of accusations wherever he goes. Wherever Chibuzor Eze is, there is sure to be the cry of scammer renting the air. Gosh... these scammers...what kind of aberration of nature can they be classified into? This is not a curse but a fact..if you don't change your obnoxious and despicable ways, when you least expect it you shall meet your doom...inevitable, inescapable and everlasting doom. This goes also to the stone-hearted and worthless scammers out there.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by r231(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
surveyProf:

The dude is terrible!!

He knows that you are closing down on him
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by fittty(m): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2012
I had pity for this gud chibuzor but imma say this,,,,, let the mods take this to the front page. He is obviously a scammer and not repentant. Let's give him a good surprise. I'm in for this. I have folks with the SSS and soldiers in lagos and I'll be willing to take this chibuzor guy down by all means angry
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by r231(m): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2012
fittty: I had pity for this gud chibuzor but imma say this,,,,, let the mods take this to the front page. He is obviously a scammer and not repentant. Let's give him a good surprise. I'm in for this. I have folks with the SSS and soldiers in lagos and I'll be willing to take this chibuzor guy down by all means angry

Lets give him 24hrs to respond to this new allegation and if he didn't then we can shoot for frontpage
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2012
I've been patient with him nau since 19th if it take this long to deliver a service the best time is to call of make sure the buyer or person is not been scammed or played one don't just play with people trust and money it is not fair with how nigeria situation is now I am now been face face with police threat I'm to return this people money by monday of I would b sleeping in police custody pls pls I need your help it was patience that I have that made me wait now it saturday no call nothing. I reside in kwara state ilorin to be precies and he was like he stays in asaba and that he wuld b holding a seminar in lagos which I wanted to go but due to certain logistical problem I stayed back calling him and explaining every thing hoping we are all trying to help ourselve in this dying nigerian economic situation pls I'm in despirate nid of you guyz help!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2012
gbola, why can't you do your research before payment? this is a serious case.
what did i say about this guy yesterday? more victims and revelations are coming. robbing Peter to pay Paul.
besides, i want you to list what you wanted to buy from him and the price given to you and where you got the information and the advert? have you deal with him before now? how long have you known him or heard of him? we're need some answers.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by doopsy(f): 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2012
This is really serious,when I thought the episode was over and justice prevailed.
Gbola hope you get your money back.
@nairalanders felt so good for the co-operation and love shown to donziko.if only Nigeria could be this way..oh well.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2012
4bobo: gbola, why can't you do your research before payment? this is a serious case.
what did i say about this guy yesterday? more victims and revelations are coming. robbing Peter to pay Paul.
besides, i want you to list what you wanted to buy from him and the price given to you and where you got the information and the advert? have you deal with him before now? how long have you known him or heard of him? we're need some answers.

Good questions, over to you to answer Gboladepaul....
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2012
I just hope that this guy is not gathering money to scram from this country sha.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2012
r231:

He knows that you are closing down on him

He is not a straight forward business man, tomorrow he is doing seminar in Asaba, next tomorrow he is in Lagos organising seminars, dis is just trick to capture unintelligent buyers, who perhaps wants cheap goods, like IPad, Uk used black berry etc, on his facebook page @ as last week, he was offering Xmas promo, and lots of fans were making inquiries on how dey could benefit, and Chibuzor Eze from research is a married man, with kids!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2012
we meet online for over a year ago while I was searching for a Dstv software package. So I saw his site biz4naija.info and I registered as a subscriber since then he has been sending me updates on his businesses. I paid for a bold5(1)for 30k, ipad2(1)for 25k, mini laptop(1) for 15k, and a samsung galaxy tab7plus(1) for 25k.and I talked to him on fone before making both payments
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2012
Gboladepaul: we meet online for over a year ago while I was searching for a Dstv software package. So I saw his site biz4naija.info and I registered as a subscriber since then he has been sending me updates on his businesses. I paid for a bold5(1)for 30k, ipad2(1)for 25k, mini laptop(1) for 15k, and a samsung galaxy tab7plus(1) for 25k.and I talked to him on fone before making both payments

Is okay, that means a total of N95,000=00 paid to him so far, we will do our best to see that you either get the product or get back your money.

I hv been making inquries on his business name with the coperate affairs commission, Chibuzor Eze claims to hv register his business name, but can not use his business name to open a bank account, rather he uses is personal name, less give him sometime, like one week, if he doesn't show up den we are going to change strategy.

N:B @ Gboladepaul, can u by any means explain the suitation of things to those you are buying the goods for? Like u said earlier, u're buying dem for some people.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2012
embarassedI can't oooo, if na u nko?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2012
Gboladepaul: embarassedI can't oooo, if na u nko?

I can understand you feelings, but the suitation of things as it stands warrant you to take such decisions.

Can I hv the numbers of Chibuzor Eze, pls type dem here!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2012
Gboladepaul: we meet online for over a year ago while I was searching for a Dstv software package. So I saw his site biz4naija.info and I registered as a subscriber since then he has been sending me updates on his businesses. I paid for a bold5(1)for 30k, ipad2(1)for 25k, mini laptop(1) for 15k, and a samsung galaxy tab7plus(1) for 25k.and I talked to him on fone before making both payments

Does anybody notice the exceptionally cheap price of these products?

3 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2012
like you have a choice now undecided
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2012
no controversy at all at all, chibuzor dey use juju , wahalahi ta lahi
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2012

Sorry for the situation that you are in. But maybe you should try and explain things to them and even maybe call their attention to this particular thread.

Just to help authenticate your story to them.

How about that?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2012
virtuoso01:

Does anybody notice the exceptionally cheap price of these products?

Likewise me toooo cheesy cheesy, he claimed they are UK used!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
virtuoso01:

Sorry for the situation that you are in. But maybe you should try and explain things to them and even maybe call their attention to this particular thread.

Just to help authenticate your story to them.

How about that?

Thats true, becos keeping mute, will do more harm dan good, he just hv to.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2012
surveyProf:

Likewise me toooo cheesy cheesy, he claimed they are UK used!

That is what he would say, but I have friends that sell UK used phones and laptops, their prices are still much more higher than this.

It seems that he uses very cheap prices as bait.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2012
Gboladepaul: we meet online for over a year ago while I was searching for a Dstv software package. So I saw his site biz4naija.info and I registered as a subscriber since then he has been sending me updates on his businesses. I paid for a bold5(1)for 30k, ipad2(1)for 25k, mini laptop(1) for 15k, and a samsung galaxy tab7plus(1) for 25k.and I talked to gun on fone before making both payments
yes, to be Frank, this is too cheap to believe. even on ebay ,fairly used items like this are very scarce for that price range. i bet it with you, you have been scammed
if you give him some days and you don't get it, then it won't cost you more than5k transport money to Lagos and track him down. this may be beyond us here. but lets wait and see and i know he is following this thread a guest.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2012
virtuoso01:

That is what he would say, but I have friends that sell UK used phones and laptops, their prices are still much more higher than this.

It seems that he uses very cheap prices as bait.

Yeah you're correct, I was on his facebook page last tuesday morning, wen he made an update of a very cheap Ipad or so, for 25k or 35k with pictures, that the owner wants it sold urgently and want to travel with the money back to the UK, first to make payment, u need to see the numbers of people replying to that effect.

He has like over 1,750 facebook followers!!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
surveyProf:

Yeah you're correct, I was on his facebook page last tuesday morning, wen he made an update of a very cheap Ipad or so, for 25k or 35k with pictures, that the owner wants it sold urgently and want to travel with the money back to the UK, first to make payment, u need to see the numbers of people replying to that effect.
ohohoho , when i talk ,ppl will say i am trying to defend chibuzor , ppl like chibuzor will continue to be in our society and thrive becos there are greedy ppl among us that want to buy the best for almost nothing , i am sorry to say this , donziko case caught chibuzor by surprise, that was why he got pressured to pay , i am really praying hard that this new guy gets his money or goods back , that is even if there are any goods available.even ppl here are saying the prices are too low and there were hundreds of ppl respondng wanting to send money to someone they haven t seen,
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2012
4bobo:
yes, to be Frank, this is too cheap to believe. even on ebay ,fairly used items like this are very scarce for that price range. i bet it with you, you have been scammed
if you give him some days and you don't get it, then it won't cost you more than5k transport money to Lagos and track him down. this may be beyond us here. but lets wait and see and i know he is following this thread a guest.

They are just to cheap, "just too good to be true" from the look of things Chibuzor Eze sometimes actually do send some of this goods down to the owners, but untested product, someone came here saying he did receive his product, but the operating system was faulty, and the funniest thing is that when you visit Chibuzor's facebook page, any update placed by him, he will ask all his fans to share the page to their friends and families.....lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (58)

See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) / I Visited A Crowded Lagos Market In Ogba (Photos, Video) / Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.