Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (83963 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by mexzony: 10:17am On Dec 23, 2012
By chance has anyone heard about this dude called kenneth edobor who also runs an online biz.Just asking.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lovelyifecious(f): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2012
Y wait He should be dealt with ASAP. If not! Waiting will gve him time to strategise.he shud be dealt with
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by r231(m): 10:31am On Dec 23, 2012
lovely ifecious: Y wait He should be dealt with ASAP. If not! Waiting will gve him time to strategise.he shud be dealt with

Working on it now
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lovelyifecious(f): 10:49am On Dec 23, 2012
Yeah! Fanks! Dis pple need to be rusticated from our environs! Imagine d mail he sent to d gbolade guy! So convincing! Dat chibuzor guy is a bastard
r231:

Working on it now
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 10:52am On Dec 23, 2012
mexzony: By chance has anyone heard about this dude called kenneth edobor who also runs an online biz.Just asking.

Does he hv a website?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 10:56am On Dec 23, 2012
CrazyMan: Just called my friend in Gtbank now...we would be meeting later in the day to discuss the chibuzor matter.

I shall post updates later in the evening.

Please do, we really need the assistance frm the bank!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by eleven(m): 10:57am On Dec 23, 2012
People get scammed because of the following reasons:

1. Greed - You know the price is not possible. Your subconsious mind tries to warn you but your concious mind basking in the euphoria of greed excites you and beclouds your sense of reasoning so much and if you don't have self control to conduct due diligence you make the wrong decision and fall into the scammer's trap.

2. Online Illiteracy - Tendency to believe everything you read online because its online. This is very common these days as more people gets online and scammers are fully aware of this weakness in people especially the new entrants

CHIBUZOR EZE knows these facts hence his arrogance in Donzito case. I am sure he regrets ever responding to his accusations, he didn't envisage his prey will be this courageous and win public sympathy, probably used to telling his preys to go to hell and nothing happens, business continues.

As for Gbolahan, I won't fault him for falling prey to Chibuzor, I believe he is a mixture of categories 1 & 2 victim. He saw the advert, made the call, got a confirmation and category 1 sets in making him go aborrowing for the thief believing he will make massive profits at the end of the transaction.

Please we would need the team to help him recover the money and that of the nairalander who also bought a bad phone.

Online business is good, I do it a lot (Nairaland is my number 1 site for online transactions), some of the precautions I use to safe guard my transactions is googling the seller's name, phone numbers, e-mail address or BB Pin. If nothing shows up...I don't deal or insist on physical meetings

Another precaution for me is gauging the seller or buyers'phone numbers to know how long he has been using it and the amount involved in the transaction. 080222 or 233 series or 080330-339 series tells me the person can't just drop his/her sim due to the amount involved in the transaction because he has been using the phone line for years. This are precautions...It does not guarantee or prevents scamming

I have been lucky so far dealing on Nairaland for the past 5-6 years. In that period I have met very good people who are my friends till date (Infact visited one of them this morning) and read several stories of scammed victims.

Due diligence is very key when dealing with people you have never met before. Please make GOOGLE your best friend.

Please I don't like the idea of deleting threads in Nairaland. It should never happen for proper transparency and accountability. Nairaland is for all and not for one. You can close threads but please don't delete threads for future reference purpose.

I am so happy for this thread, the very first thread am reading in years with action. I believe if we continue this way, we will reduce the number of scammed stories and make this site a healthier and better forum like it use to be back then.

8 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Cwhyte(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2012
this guy is a confirmed scammer and shud be nailed.

I honestly don't blame those that do business with him, afterall we buy goods all d way from China gets delivered without ish. I don't know Chrisvicmall ( a Nigerian ) by face yet he delivers.

and I don't think any price is ridiculously cheap, it all depends on who is selling. 10k for Ipad3 may not be a scam, it depends on why and who is selling it.

please lets tackle this issues well and remove the rotten eggs from Nigeria's cyber space. we can't expect efcc to handle all cases, we too can.

its because of people like chibuzor eze that Nigerians can't open a PayPal account, can't play on betfair, shipping to Nigeria is even not allowed in most site. this is really affecting most of us, we can use this medium to solve the little we can.

and btw, y hasn't this thread hit the front page yet? I even suggest seun should insert a scam section on nairaland so we can know who to avoid.

5 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lovelyifecious(f): 11:31am On Dec 23, 2012
I love ur post man! U d bomb!#thumbs up#
C. whyte:

I honestly don't blame those that do business with him, afterall we buy goods all d way from China gets delivered without ish. I don't know Chrisvicmall ( a Nigerian ) by face yet he delivers.

and I don't think any price is ridiculously cheap, it all depends on who is selling. 10k for Ipad3 may not be a scam, it depends on why and who is selling it.

please lets tackle this issues well and remove the rotten eggs from Nigeria's cyber space. we can't expect efcc to handle all cases, we too can.

its because of people like chibuzor eze that Nigerians can't open a PayPal account, can't play on betfair, shipping to Nigeria is even not allowed in most site. this is really affecting most of us, we can use this medium to solve the little we can.

and btw, y hasn't this thread hit the front page yet? I even suggest seun should insert a scam section on nairaland so we can no who to avoid.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by sasview: 11:42am On Dec 23, 2012
Had this thread got to the front page possibly gboladepaul wouldn't have being a victim
Mod. Pls send this thread to d front page to safe other potential scam prey.

3 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by eleven(m): 11:54am On Dec 23, 2012
sasview: Had this thread got to the front page possibly gboladepaul wouldn't have being a victim

Nice observation. We have been requesting for this since. Still baffles me why this has not been done till now.

It be stay on the front page permanently so people are consciously aware of the possibility of being scammed here. This will help prevent future victims
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 12:05pm On Dec 23, 2012
sasview: Had this thread got to the front page possibly gboladepaul wouldn't have being a victim

It can be done, this is how we're going to go about putting it manually, any new thread that is placed on front page, we should all copy the link to this thread there, to draw more attention to this thread, currently I am on mobile, I would have lead by example.

I.e click on reply on the thread on front page, copy the link of this thread and paste, then send!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by r231(m): 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
surveyProf:

It can be done, this is how we're going to go about putting it manually, any new thread that is placed on front page, we should all copy the link to this thread there, to draw more attention to this thread, currently I am on mobile, I would have lead by example.

I.e click on reply on the thread on front page, copy the link of this thread and paste, then send!

Doing that might get u a ban for spamming

It's on the que to go frontpage and I will email Mukina as well to speed it up
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
r231:

Doing that might get u a ban for spamming

It's on the que to go frontpage and I will email Mukina as well to speed it up

Oh, thats true!!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lovelyifecious(f): 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
Thanks guys! I no d chibuzor guy is following dis thread!!! He had better be fished out.
eleven:

Nice observation. We have been requesting for this since. Still baffles me why this has not been done till now.

It be stay on the front page permanently so people are consciously aware of the possibility of being scammed here. This will help prevent future victims
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by r231(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
On HP now
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
r231: On HP now

Thanks so much!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Afam4eva(m): 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2012
I though he had paid the money...
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by eleven(m): 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2012
C. whyte:

Sorry I disagree with this part of your comment and I will give you a reason.

Last month a Nairalander came to my house wanted to buy a US used Torch 2 phone from me and was complaining about the price.

He made reference to a Nairaland advert he saw for bold 6 at a very ridiculous offer so I advice him honestly to very careful when buying cheap items. I told him about the security risk involved in the possibility of buying stolen phones especially Blackberries that is easily traceable. (I found my stolen BB months after it was stolen through the help of another Nairalander some months back) He saw reasons with me but the temptation was very high for him.

So I told him to call the seller and let's arrange a meeting. He did and I drove him there. When the guys came...You don't need anybody to tell you this guys can't afford the phone...dirty, smelling very young street urchins. One of the guys claims his brother sent the phone to him and he has been using it for a while and we said no problems, can you issue a receipt? He said he doesn't have one...alright can we know your house or office should incase...I can't take you to my house...Ok what do you do? I am a student in Esa Oke...Good can we see your ID card... He started getting angry...said he doesn't like carrying his ID card...my friend the Nairalander asked how do I trace you incase of a problem...his response shebi you have my phone number.

At that point I couldn't stand it again and told the idiots to get out of my car asap.

My friend didn't need any conviction again that its a stolen phone and the guys are most likely pickpockets.

And should incase of police issues, he will blamed as an elder person for greedily dealing with this very young dirty looking guys.

He made an offer for my torch 2 but I refused selling to him because I sensed that bold is what he really wants and advised him against favouring me and disfavouring himself, he bought a good bold 5 the next day using the precautions I shared with him, you can touch his excitement when he called to inform me and I also sold my torch 2 for a higher price than his offer to another customer who really wanted a torch 2 the next day.

Price is very important, if its very cheap its most likely a stolen product or a scam. If its a scam its better, if its stolen in a robbery or murder operation and investigation leads police to you...you are done for.

Let's be very careful how and whom we deal with and not allow GREED lead us to trouble.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
Please guys if you are just following...try to read from the first page....
thanks.
we can have a new Nigeria
it begins with your little effort
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
C. whyte:

and btw, y hasn't this thread hit the front page yet? I even suggest seun should insert a scam section on nairaland so we can know who to avoid.

Thats a very powerful observation that is worthy of being noted.

I sincerely and vehemently support the introduction of a scam section on Nairaland.

The activities of scammers could adversely affect the business of those legitimate ones. I know for a fact that for every scam reported on Nairaland there should be at least five to ten successful transactions.

But you know how it is about bad news spreading fast. A single report of a scam by a single person on Nairaland is capable of seriously affecting every other sellers.

This is an issue that we must take very seriously and I think that even Seun himself should be personally involved.

When there is a will, there is always a way.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
afam4eva: I though he had paid the money...

Actually, der is another pending case going on, only yesterday, his family pictures is coming down any moment frm now!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by freecocoa(f): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
Abeg who dey lie buyer or seller?I no fit read all these pages, I no well, make una help me abeg.

Although I dey suspect the seller, why would he just say he's off the site without even making sure his name us cleared?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by kalufelix(m): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
afam4eva: I though he had paid the money...
its a fresh case now involvin d same chibuzor...
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
freecocoa: Abeg who dey lie buyer or seller?I no fit read all these pages, I no well, make una help me abeg.

Although I dey suspect the seller, why would he just say he's off the site without even making sure his name us cleared?

Pls just take time to read. Season one is over and was very interesting.

Season two is about to begin.

Just try, and it is very eye opening.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Welder(m): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
At last... On Front Page! Yipee

Chibuzor Eze ...onye oshi!!!

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by brown3: 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
biz4naija: well i want to sincerely apologize to the nairaland crew and those who took out time to comment, especially the poster

I Want to say am deeply sorry for what i made you to pass through.... actually the fault was from my bank.... so i want to say am really sorry, it was wasn't intentional.... sorry for the language i used on my earlier comments.... it was due to the fact that i was hurt seeing every one here calling me a scammer.... but like i said am deeply sorry.... am not what you think

i want to sincerely beg every one here to give me till friday to refund this young man (poster)

i will really appreciate if my request is granted....

meanwhile for that guy that said i dont accept people to see me for a one on one transaction, that's a big lie.... just last week friday i gave room for all my subscribers in delta state to meet me one on one at the location stated on my mail

just this afternoon over 3 subscriber of mine came to meet me here at ikeja.... maybe why i refused meeting u that day was because i was already out of asaba.... and you dont expect me to just start rushing back from lagos to asaba

if any of you are ready to meet me one on one for a transaction, am always available

so i want every one here to find a place in their heart to forgive.... as the issue was not intentional

i sincerely apologize, i believe we all can be friends and do more face to face business together....smile...

will post the refund teller here on friday

merry xmas in advance
shut that ur stinky mouth up.u re going to be burnt alive if u dont stop this ur criminal act. Do u know d stres u cursed this innocent guy who trusted u? Pls this a note of warning to others, dont drop ur money until u get to hold what u re buying in ur hand.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by hotncold1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mr Chibuzor,over to you!What do you have to say?Who is lying now?Mr Isaac or the bank?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lovelyifecious(f): 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
@hot and cold, dat season don pass! Na anoda guy wey pass 95k to am na dey in season! Check frm page 15 probably
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
hot n cold: Mr Chibuzor,over to you!What do you have to say?Who is lying now?Mr Isaac or the bank?
that has been settled now...mr. chibuzor Eze took the blame and has paid back the money.

matter at hand now is a new case....involving someone paying in 95k
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by amtheone(m): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
Lessons to learn from all this:

Stay away from things that are sold below production price and when they are not sold by reliable source.

Always ask for physical contact address about from online stories.

People should learn to reduce the awuf element in them.

Always remember that scammers have no good conscience
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by ifyalways(f): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
I read through the whole pages. A big thank you to folks like surveyproof and co. You guys are the best!

@ Obinscopy, you made a comment on page 7 which I find a need to comment on.
I know we need to be careful and sure before we malign anyone but come on be real! If anyone posted your name as scam on the internet and you saw it, what would you do?I know I won't sleep till my name is off the internet, till the issue is resolved.
Chibuzor saw this thread way before you made that comment. He went to relax because he felt it would die a natural death. . . It would have if folks had listened to your advise of "let's be sure bla bla"

Evil triumph Cos good men are too scared to tackle it.

I'm proud of you, mr surveyprof.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (58)

Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) / I Visited A Crowded Lagos Market In Ogba (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.