Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (84008 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
Note; This is a new case of someone that just made payment of 95k into his account only friday

find attached the copies of the bank teller!!

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
surveyProf:

Bright Esuike, was sometime ago doing same stuff, he uses ladies names to open First bank account, and you can never trace him, I understand he is from Delta state, talking about Bright Esuike, I have been looking around for him...

Guy walayi, I still dey look for dat nigga. The guy na from benin and he did pre degree in uniport and before I could reach de nigga he don run from PH, he was once planing on travelling to to uk but it didn't work and the guy accused me of trying to use juju on him and that he go show me pepper, I still dey wait for de pepper for over 2 yrs now and I still de luk for de guy since he chop my money.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2012
This Chibuzor guy reminds me of another scammer called Kirinwa/Bendazum on the business section.
I wonder why pple never learn.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
gboss4sure:

Guy walayi, I still dey look for dat nigga. The guy na from benin and he did pre degree in uniport and before I could reach de nigga he don run from PH, he was once planing on travelling to to uk but it didn't work and the guy accused me of trying to use juju on him and that he go show me pepper, I still dey wait for de pepper for over 2 yrs now and I still de luk for de guy since he chop my money.

Do u have his pictures? if u do, please upload dem.............................
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Odunnu: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
Gboladepaul: PLEASE DON'T DELETE THIS THREAD! PLS HELP ME!!! I THINK AV JUST BEEN SCAMMED BY THIS SAME Chibuzor Eze. I paid in 95k into his account, 55k on the 19th and 40k yesterday and he promised I would get my goods today and he has since switched off his fone after he accused me of pressuring him and saying he was on his way to the park dis morning! Pls help me tell him to send me my goods asap as d owner of dis monies are already on my neck!!! Pls
Na wa o! Another kasala. Bros Chibuzor, come see this one attend o!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
Odunnu:
Na wa o! Another kasala. Bros Chibuzor, come see this one attend o!

Actually dis is the one we are following now!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by rozayx5(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
the guy is reading all these posts, hmmmmmm undecided
reading your plans undecided

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
rozayx5: the guy is reading all these posts, hmmmmmm undecided
reading your plans undecided

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh The man his viewing this thread!!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by larryshow4(m): 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
People no dey believe say Nairaland no be where them fit dey scam person.... We have got the most intelligent ones on here...

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
surveyProf:

Do u have his pictures? if u do, please upload dem.............................

Pictures of what?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by vandarsar(m): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
The lender could pay directly into his account wit poster picking it up via ATM always tink before u write bro.
dimdim001:

i thought u said u withdrew the 30,000 from ur acct b4 sndin' to him...nw ure sayin' u borrowed money?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by DANILSA(m): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
MODS PLEASE LEAVE THIS ON FRONT PAGE SO EVERY NAIRALANDER CAN SEE THIS, THIS GUY IS A MATURED CRIMINAL. PLS IF WE CAN ALSO GET A LIST OF THEIR NAMES(SCAM CHIEFS) POSTED ON A FRESH PAGE WILL BE GOOD.HEADING FOR PUBLICITY
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by question(m): 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
surveyProf:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh The man his viewing this thread!!!
Na today? He is always here 24/7, lurking around for the next victim.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by eleven(m): 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
Gboladepaul:
Infact I don't even want the goods again coz I've been calling him since yesterday and he has refuse to pick my calls nor even explain what is happening that's making him post me anyway how since 19th I need my money back MR CHIBUZOR EZE I specifically told you that money is a brrowed money can't one have a sincere transaction with a fellow nigerian more over as he said it a promo sale if you need business integrity this is not the way to go about it I need my money I don't want to sleep in police cell.

I can see Chibuzor is reading this thread now with his Biz4naija handle.

Let's hope he will respond to your case like he did others. Praying you recover your money too. I understand your situation right now...very, very painful
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by luluosas(m): 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
Let this fraud come out to clear his name otherwise, I will ask those he already duped to use EFCC against him now.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
gboss4sure:

Pictures of what?

I meant Bright Esik's pix!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Rexphobia(m): 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
Rule: Never attempt advanced fee transaction with someone you have not met before and when you are under pressure.

I was a victim of something like this, I saw a guys offer to sell a PS vita on tradestable and I got interested. He said I should pay 50% of the Price(50k) into his account then remit the remaining part when I get my item via waybill from Asaba. After payment, he also claimed he has not received the payment, then whenever I called his number, I was told the number does not exist.

I felt bittered and angry, then I decided to take it up with the bank, Gtb

Interaction 1: I called the GTconnect and they said there is nothing they can do about it.

Interaction 2: I sent a mail to their complaintdesk(including my evidences and other relevant information) and they said they can't divulge 3rd party information.

Interaction 3: I reminded them that I didn't request for 3rd party information. I only reported a fraud and I will like them to do all due diligence, so that I would not lose my money. Then they said I should report to the law enforcement agencies, that they can't do anything.

Interaction 4: I educated them about the need to do KYC for customers and the necessity to protect other customers against illegal transactions. It could just be laundering...

Interaction 5: After much hesitation, my money was transferred back to my account.

Lesson: Banks understand non disclosure clause and can use privity of contract to frustrate you. However, don't lose hope, strive and you may just get your money back from the bank and not even the scammer.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by redsun(m): 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
There was this lady that messed up with some donations that was main for some troubled person/s in nigeria sometimes ago,based in america,What is her name again?

She disappeared after that.Smart people dont burn bridges for the sake akara,rather they build for the sake of posterity.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Lanresnett(m): 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
biz4naija:

You said am a scammer, yet you bought a 2go kit and it was delivered right, if i was truly a scammer would i have delivered the 2go kit?

Well, am off this forum, i won't reply any post relating to this thread, thanks for tarnishing my image

I also want to appreciate all those who took out time to comment, i really do appreciate you all

Goodnight

Guy, y nt wait nd clearify ur name, rather than running. Cal d customer to meet u up @ gtb branch which e said e made d deposit. Insted of ignoring his calls, nd running from dis forum. It makes u look like a scam!!!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
we are waiting to hear from you bro undecided

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by bigtt76(f): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
Hmmm ...na wao! Oyibo man de fraid do transactions with naija man using Credit/Debit Card ....we locally decide the do business of paying into person you never see account. Una do well. both the OP and Scammer ...i bow for una all.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Shaw007(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
Hmm . . .what a THREAD!!! I repeat . . .WHAT A THREAD!!!

I'v taken d patience 2 read thru each page of this forever epic thriLLer(On page 9,season 1) and so far. . .THe GALLANT OP,Mr.surveyprof,onatisi and d oda members of the NFBI(nairaLand federal bureau of investigation) and FSS(forum security service) have been all but fabuLous . . .

i wonder what apns if mr chibuzor dznt refund tiLL friday in dis epic movie. . .The suspense!!

**resumes MOvie** , , ,#season 1 finalE,page 10cheesy**
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by rozayx5(m): 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
seems this thread is pulling all the traffic in the business section grin grin grin grin grin grin
no wonder its on frontpage grin
scamming at the highest levels, the same kind of guys that promised forex newbies a billion overnight grin grin grin grin
they have all diverted into different fields now, shocked shocked shocked shocked

a good Acer Mini goes for 50K or even 49K at computer Village, i avoid all these kind of online deals, too good to be true means its not true, simple
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by vislabraye(m): 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
bulksms12: Una de make noise if U̶̲̥̅̊ were scammed simply report d idiot to efcc or icpc de wud get him no nid to beg him but if U̶̲̥̅̊ were not scammed and U̶̲̥̅̊ want to scam d guy and tanish his name U̶̲̥̅̊ r worst dan lucifer

That's the best advice so far. @poster report to EFCC. Someone is not telling the truth here. Naijas na wa O.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
Rexphobia: Rule: Never advanced fee transaction with someone you have not met before and when you are under pressure.

I was a victim of something like this, I saw a guys offer to sell a PS vita on tradestable and I got interested. He said I should pay 50% of the Price(50k) into his account then remit the remaining part when I get my item via waybill from Asaba. After payment, he also claimed he has not received the payment, then whenever I called the number, I was told the number does not exist.

I felt bittered and angry, then I decided to take it up with the bank, Gtb

Interaction 1: I called the GTconnect and they said there is nothing they can do about it.

Interaction 2: I sent a mail to their complaintdesk(including me evidences and other relevant information) and they said they can't divulge 3rd party information.

Interaction 3: I reminded them that I didn't request for 3rd party information. I only reported a fraud and I will like them to do all due diligence, so that I would lose my money. Then they said I should report to the law enforcement agencies, that they can't do anything.

Interaction 4: I educated them about the need to do KYC for customers and the necessity to protect other customers against illegal transactions. It could just be laundering...

Interaction 5: After much hesitation, my money was transferred back to my account.

Lesson: Banks understands non disclosure clause and can use privity of contract to frustrate you. However, don't lose hope, strive and you may just get your money back from the bank and not even the scammer.
you guys are making chibuzor smarter,better and even more dangerous by saying these things and highlighting some loopholes he may not even be aware of before

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
DANILSA: MODS PLEASE LEAVE THIS ON FRONT PAGE SO EVERY NAIRALANDER CAN SEE THIS, THIS GUY IS A MATURED CRIMINAL. PLS IF WE CAN ALSO GET A LIST OF THEIR NAMES(SCAM CHIEFS) POSTED ON A FRESH PAGE WILL BE GOOD.HEADING FOR PUBLICITY

Seconded!
Infact we should have a thread that lists the names of all known scammers on nairaland, and such a thread shld be permanently on d frontpage.
Known nl scammers include Chibuzor, biz4naija, Kirinwa, Bendazum.
Pls add urs to the list.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by claremont(m): 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
Nairaland is a reflection of the potpourri of characters we have in Nigeria. The good, the bad, and the ugly are available here. What this thread reinforces is that people should have a little bit of common sense in their business approach, I mean where in the world is an ipad2 sold for £100? If a business transaction is too good to be true, it most probably is NOT true.

On the other hand, I doff my hat to the investigative prowess of some people on this site, their actions show that the stereotype that most Nigerians are scammers is wrong. I wonder why it took so long to get this pertinent thread into the front page, yet they bombard us everyday with shee-it that don't matter to the average Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Enenu1(f): 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
Hotguy27:

The same bank that you all said is the best bank in Nigeria. May God help us.

Are u normal @all? Hw is it the banks' fault that the reciever denied recieving alert or how is gtbank suppose to knw that chibuzor is a scammer.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by rozayx5(m): 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2012
adewasco2k: we are waiting to hear from you bro undecided

he no fit talk, while , the other case was closing ( donziko( 30K)another one opens (Gbolade(95K shocked), and with the kind of followers this guy has on facebook, i wonder how many people are languishing cause of this guy cry
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
'Enenu':

Are u normal @all? Hw is it the banks' fault that the reciever denied recieving alert or how is gtbank suppose to knw that chibuzor is a scammer.

lolz
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Elebiju: 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2012
Lanresnett:

Guy, y nt wait nd clearify ur name, rather than running. Cal d customer to meet u up @ gtb branch which e said e made d deposit. Insted of ignoring his calls, nd running from dis forum. It makes u look like a scam!!!!
do really have to comment?why dont u go thru the thread thoroughly,the guy (chibuzor)has confirmed that he did sent the money to his account yet u jumped to the thread and posted rubbish

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (58)

Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) / I Visited A Crowded Lagos Market In Ogba (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.