Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine (7026 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine / Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine / Regina Askia On The Cover Of Beauty Overdose Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2012
ijebabe:
*Faints*
***sprinkles cold water***
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by 1ndidi2(f): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2012
Burna's vocals always gets me working that body to the left and to the right!! I sooo love men with that kinda voice,oooh turns me on kiss
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by tunapawizzy: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2012
showbobo:
<<<<<<<<<<RATE THIS BRAIN
higher than ur own
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by ideee03(f): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
...Shebi I been toast u,u no wan gree...muahh Burna boy...d song is always on a replay on my device.
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2012

My Fashion viewers:
Before y'all leave. I'll like to announce that Miss Nairaland Dec. 2012 is taking place by 10pm today in the Romance section!(Nigerian time)

Vote for [size=16pt]abiL and ItsModella.[/size] There will be a brief introduction and pictures of these two candidates on the thread.
Do you want to hear their platform?? contact me @ campaignmanager.com.

MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT, VOTE abiL or ItsModella!!! Thanks for your support!

Please don't quote this comment, u can address my ID-Shollypopz smiley
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by ijebabe: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
Brand_new:
***sprinkles cold water***
Oooooo! I was having a good dream tongue
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by Zico0(m): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
Burna Boy is just a typical 9ja artiste* ist track good,the rest na ya wa
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
Burna has been on his hustle for ages. All these peeps all acting now like they really know him 'cause like to party came out.

Go back and listen to his burn notice and burn identity mixtape to know burna well. Better yet, listen to his "remember the titans" freestyle to hear burna at his finest.
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by ijebabe: 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
So what are you feeling like now? Who's claiming to know him here if not you?
Thanks for the suggestions though, I'll look out for those songs.
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
ijebabe: So what are you feeling like now? Who's claiming to know him here if not you?
Thanks for the suggestions though, I'll look out for those songs.

Aunty abeg no vex for me, didn't really wanna come off as an over sabi, lol.

Just that, for Burna, it has been a long time coming and a well deserved rave for him. Oh well.
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by ijebabe: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2012
^ No worries sir. We are on the same thing cheesy (don't ask what)
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
ijebabe: ^ No worries sir. We are on the same thing cheesy (don't ask what)

Ok oh. Even though I don nearly open my mouth ask.
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by NessaFresh(f): 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
Imanuelle: I remember when he used to perform at a very cheap rate..
He really deserves an elevation....
Burnaboi na one of doz artistes wey suffer...
He really drink garri w/o sugar or groundnut.
I wish him well!

STFU...burna boy has never been a pauper..did college together in the UK
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by NessaFresh(f): 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2012
shyna501: Plz. Can anybody tel me any other track frm d guy apart frm "like to party"?... ​i L♥√ع dat track anyway.

Abeg abeg abeg
Wombolombo
Starbwoy freestyle
Clash of the titans
Trumpet ft Davido
Novacane freestyle

There r so many hawwt tracks
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by Teejayphillip(m): 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2012
Dat guy is goin places wif dis hit song...

Evrytin abt d song/video waz jus on point...

I found it zo difficult 2 blif he waz a naija guy,til I ear his lyrics n thereafter funke,dolapo n yetunde mata...

Kip it up boi,d sky is neva ur limit
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by sweetgala(m): 12:32am On Dec 04, 2012
Dude is def on his A game.
On d next topic NessaFresh if that is you in ur profile pic dat body is too much for comprehension. shocked
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by Geezle(m): 7:30am On Dec 04, 2012
Una never hear Firewood? Drop email addy make i mail em to u
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by snthesis(m): 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
ijebabe: He did a jazz rendition of Like to Party last month at the jazz fest and he sounded amazing. Imagine that song turned to jazz! shocked
He's really talented. Hope he stays different and doesn't get sucked into the noise hype that's so common these days.
i was at the jazz festival in Oriental. which one did u attend?
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by ijebabe: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2012
snthesis:
i was at the jazz festival in Oriental. which one did u attend?
Oh I didn't attend even though I wish I could. I heard it the next day on YouTube and I loved it smiley
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by snthesis(m): 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2012
ijebabe:
Oh I didn't attend even though I wish I could. I heard it the next day on YouTube and I loved it smiley
cool wink, mayb we cud go on a date sumtym, what genre of music do u like?
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by ijebabe: 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
Lol! I'm a music-LovePeddler it depends on my mood. Mainly listen to RnB, Pop, Soft Rock, Hip Hop, AfroBeat, Classical...
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by snthesis(m): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2012
same hia- guess we gats sumtin in common
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by ijebabe: 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2012
Oh really? undecidedgrin
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by razznaija(f): 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
I'm so in love with this guys voice, and his swag... OMG
I also heard that he's around the same age with wizkid it true?
Re: Burna Boy On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine by DeGenius3(m): 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
i really luv Burna Boy.

he's really got originality

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dudes;can You Rock Bags As An Accessory? / Sandals For Men In Nigeria! / Top quality jewelries, simple but elegant and unique! (Ilorin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.