Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,742 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (3987 Views)

Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Cuddlemii: 8:25am On Dec 10, 2012
Tgirl4real: If I followed Mukina's mail, it should have ended yesterday. But, d threads d other Mods created said 15th. I mailed Mukina to clarify, but I didn't get any response from her. So, I'm gonna leave it till 15th.

Hmm...ok!
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 13, 2012
Oya make una give Madam Debrief the crown make we pop something oh jare . . . cool cool
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Tgirl4real(f): 10:27am On Dec 13, 2012
Abi na. lol
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
What is happening here oh? Hia, lol at all the nominations, Shocking oh, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, which kain advice me sabi give oh? Hai, I am humbled oh. Even though I no know which kain advice warrant nominations. Thank you to those who think I make small sense. Na wa oh
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Enoquin(f): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
I hope it's not late...Debrief deserves it for this year...hardly ruffled is the best phrase for her I can come up with...
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by EfemenaXY: 3:48am On Dec 14, 2012
debrief08: What is happening here oh? Hia, lol at all the nominations, Shocking oh, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, which kain advice me sabi give oh? Hai, I am humbled oh. Even though I no know which kain advice warrant nominations. Thank you to those who think I make small sense. Na wa oh

Yes na!

But don't forget the party food and drinks sha...I think I'm quite thirsty now tongue grin
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 14, 2012
abi ooooooo!

Me I want O2 and Lycamobile phone card

Congratulations Debrief kiss kiss
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 14, 2012
chaircover: abi ooooooo!

Me I want O2 and Lycamobile phone card

Congratulations Debrief kiss kiss
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, When I was saving up to contribute to the X 6 fund? Toh, i go save my money send you phone card cheaper for me self. Congratulations for nominations heheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Wait na, no be for this section, heheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by greatgod2012(f): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2012
@ Debrief, congratulations ma, its washable, and im expecting a pm from as regards this. Thanks.
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by glimpse(f): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
madam debrief, abeg if u win, send me my own recharge card wey i miss dat tym wey u get promotion. grin. Tnx in advance.
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
Madam Tgirl, abeg how much is the cash prize for the winner? As everybody don dey claim recharge card make I know where the money dey come from.
The one wey them do me for office I never recover yet oh. Lol
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by EfemenaXY: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
^^ Lol!

See as fear catch madam Debrief! grin
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Tgirl4real(f): 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
Lol @ Debrief.

Na Seun go answer that question o.

@ all,

I have sad news. Debrief has been banned once in August and according to the rules anyone banned this year can't be nominated. I had to confirm with Admin again cos it's clear Debrief's got it.

Too bad! sad sad sad
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by EfemenaXY: 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2012
^^ Noooooooooooooooooo......

Can't you relax the rules a bit? Especially if she was banned by the spambot?

We've got two finalists in the literary section that were banned in the past, yet they were up for nominations and even made it to the final voting stage...

Speaking of which, Tgirl 'n co, oya make una come vote for Efe here: https://www.nairaland.com/1131064/official-literature-writing-section-poster/1

cheesy cool
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
No Wayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Please dont let me carry placard and go on strike. Which kain ban rule be this angry angry angry

If debrief responded to all the abuse that she got on this forum she will be banned everyday!!!! That babe girl lady woman is pushed to the limits yet always responds politely and her posts are always on point.

Seriously . . . . . she deserves to be poster of the year . . .. look at all the nominations!

Hain debreif come oooooo! I hope this isnt one funny move on your part to get out of buying recharge card, food and drink ooooo! tongue grin

efe abeg please call DK the investigator o! we must get to the bottom of this
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
Lol, didn't even know I was ever banned oh. There was a day I couldn't post I just assumed it was network or spambot so I didn't even complain. E good sef, no card, ssuya or omo for washing. Hehehehehe. Wetin maake them ban me self
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Warfibabe(f): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
abegggggg!... wetin dis one come mean na?... you cant be an active poster on nland and get banned/ blocked or warreva.. debrief is OUR choice biko, banned or not.
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by glimpse(f): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
which kind bad belle be this one na? D only chance that i have 2 get an e-recharge card. Tgirl, pls don't do this. It isn't fair.

Here is a call to all who wants Debrief08 as the winner of this year's award. Please keep nominating.
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by greatgod2012(f): 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
First of all, thanks to those who nominated me, but, sincerely, truth be told, no one in this family section do not deserve d award, but Debrief is exeptional, in d sense dt, there are two guys whose main reason of visiting this section is to insult d person of this woman, yet, she NEVER sound insultive to them nor to anybody else, there are some cases in which these guys will even mention her username or quote her comment, only for them to insult her or ask her ridiculous questions, yet, she always ignore them, in reality, how many of us can take that? If for only this singular reason, i think she deserve to be d poster of d year. Therefore, i nominate Debrief.
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Ishilove: 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^
Speaking of which, Tgirl 'n co, oya make una come vote for Efe here: https://www.nairaland.com/1131064/official-literature-writing-section-poster/1

cheesy cool
Hmmmm...

When the links were posted, out of curiousity I decided to follow them. Haven followed each and every link, I can't help but be amused. You are quite the aggressive campaigner, aren't you? grin

Mena, you are a fantastic writer, I'll hand it to you. I believe you can give Larrysun,Mynd and I a tough run for our money without all these, don't you think? I say this so that if you do emerge the winner at the end of the day, it will be with some credibility.

What say you? smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
Tgirl4real: Lol @ Debrief.

Na Seun go answer that question o.

@ all,

I have sad news. Debrief has been banned once in August and according to the rules anyone banned this year can't be nominated. I had to confirm with Admin again cos it's clear Debrief's got it.

Too bad! sad sad sad

I feel so sad for Seun. Sitting in his little room and making 'rules' for an online forum! He must really live a sad sad life!

Someone, who didn't even know when and how she was banned, is being disqualified cos of a stup1d rule . . . I tire!
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Tgirl4real(f): 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
I see:

All we are sayingggg.... Give ua dbrief.tongue

No wahala.

@ Efe, she wasn't banned by d bot but by one of d admins.

@ CC, d ban wasn't about her thread at all or her case. It was over someone's issue.

@ Debrief, u can't escape o. I am yet to get my MTN and Etisalat recharge. cheesy
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by EfemenaXY: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ishilove:
Hmmmm...

When the links were posted, out of curiousity I decided to follow them. Haven followed each and every link, I can't help but be amused. You are quite the aggressive campaigner, aren't you? grin

Mena, you are a fantastic writer, I'll hand it to you. I believe you can give Larrysun,Mynd and I a tough run for our money without all these, don't you think? I say this so that if you do emerge the winner at the end of the day, it will be with some credibility.

What say you? smiley

Hmmm...dunno why my runz dey make people jittery.

I am a writer whether or not I win. Just catching my fun here babes. kiss kiss
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Tgirl4real(f): 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ujujoan:

I feel so sad for Seun. Sitting in his little room and making 'rules' for an online forum! He must really live a sad sad life!

Someone, who didn't even know when and how she was banned, is being disqualified cos of a stup1d rule . . . I tire!

No worries. I'm not applying any rule anymore.

Letz continue having fun.
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by EfemenaXY: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
Tgirl, I see you o!

Why you never vote for moi now? I don do serious update on that Lola story... undecided

Oya come 'n support your fellow e-wife. You know say as numero 3, I senior you small sha tongue tongue grin
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by EfemenaXY: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
Tgirl4real: I see:

All we are sayingggg.... Give ua dbrief.tongue

No wahala.

@ Efe, she wasn't banned by d bot but by one of d admins.

@ CC, d ban wasn't about her thread at all or her case. It was over someone's issue.

@ Debrief, u can't escape o. I am yet to get my MTN and Etisalat recharge. cheesy

Tgirl, abeg do something na!

I don buy new clothes and shoes on my store cards. I'm all dressed up to the nines for Debrief's party...wetin! grin grin

chaircover: No Wayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Please dont let me carry placard and go on strike. Which kain ban rule be this angry angry angry

If debrief responded to all the abuse that she got on this forum she will be banned everyday!!!! That babe girl lady woman is pushed to the limits yet always responds politely and her posts are always on point.

Seriously . . . . . she deserves to be poster of the year . . .. look at all the nominations!

Hain debreif come oooooo! I hope this isnt one funny move on your part to get out of buying recharge card, food and drink ooooo! tongue grin

efe abeg please call DK the investigator o! we must get to the bottom of this

My dear, this is unbelievable! I refuse to accept this! angry

I refuse to be cheated out of Debrief's party!! angry angry

I refuse to be cheated out of all that plenty-plenty food and drinks!! angry angry angry

Infact eh...

free debrief! Free Debrief!! FREE DEBRIEF!!! FREE DEBRIEF!!!! cool cheesy

I think I've got the contact numbers for Inspector Morse - this matter get as e be.
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Seun(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2012
Tgirl4real: Lol @ Debrief.Na Seun go answer that question o.
@ all,
Too bad! sad sad sad

Ujujoan: I feel so sad for Seun. Sitting in his little room and making 'rules' for an online forum! He must really live a sad sad life!

Let me make 3 4 things clear to everyone.
1) I don't have anything to do with the banning of debrief08, and I was unaware about it until I stumbled on this thread.
2) I don't have anything to do with the rules of the poster of the year contest. I was not consulted when Jarus and mukina2 made the rules.
3) I have not been engaged in any conversation with Tgirl4real about debrief08. She has not "confirmed" anything from me. I found this thread by chance.
4) Tgirl4real says debrief was banned by one of the admins, but that's not true because I'm the only admin. debrief was banned by a supermod - mukina2.

Personally, I think people who have been banned in the past should be allowed to participate. I hereby urge Tgirl4real, mukina2, and Jarus to please allow debrief08 to contest. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Caracta(f): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hmmmm. Nice one, seun
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by EfemenaXY: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
Seun:

Let me make 3 things clear to everyone.
1) I don't have anything to do with the banning of debrief08, and I was unaware about it until I stumbled on this thread.
2) I don't have anything to do with the rules of the poster of the year contest. I was not consulted when Jarus and mukina2 made the rules.
3) I have not been engaged in any conversation with Tgirl4real about debrief08. She has not "confirmed" anything from me. I found this thread by chance.
4) Tgirl4real says debrief was banned by one of the admins, but that's also a lie because I'm the only admin. debrief was banned by a supermod - mukina2.

Personally, I think people who have been banned in the past should be allowed to participate. I hereby urge Tgirl4real, mukina2, and Jarus to please allow debrief08 to contest. Thank you.

Yaaayyy!!!

Nice one Seun cheesy

@Debrief, looks like you're in the all clear girl. So no escaping that party soonest.

Pls, pls, pls, keep CC and JK away from the front row of seats & the refreshments too tongue tongue tongue
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Ishilove: 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
Seun:

Let me make 3 things clear to everyone.
4) Tgirl4real says debrief was banned by one of the admins, but that's also a lie because I'm the only admin. debrief was banned by a supermod - mukina2.

Le diplomatique cheesy
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2012
Seun why you wan come my sweet escape na?
Mukina can you please tell me why I was banned? No warning, now caution, what did I ever do to deserve an outright ban oh? Who did I offend? Who did I curse? I am confused because I have never even had aany issues with any moderator, never reported anyone even with the multiple curses I receive daily.
I have stated here clearly that this account was opened by a friend, I can't access the mails so anyone who needs to talk to me has to do so openly.
The people I have had issues with are 3: CC, Agiboma and Richy, and none so bad that we cursed out to deserve a ban, sa madam Muki, wetin I do oh? This is interesting
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 15, 2012
See this jobless people, them dey pay una for this awards sef? Abi person know una wey dey collect award?

@Efe

No mention my name diaaa before I forget I am with Saga and come and beat you.

(1) (2) (3)

What Is This World Turning Into? (baby Picture) / Does / Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.