Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,781 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Why Do They Keep Coming Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do They Keep Coming Back? (1036 Views)

Why Does He Keep Coming Back? / Why Do They Keep Coming Back? / My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by Derin007: 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2008
There has bin this funny but true trend
U meet a guy, u guys start dating and its just like  he cant live without u as he is just all over you.You guys talk about virtually about everything and anything under the sun.Meanwhile during the course of getting to know each other, you have made this one thing clear: NO SEX UNTIL AFTER MARRIAGE! and he doesnt object neither does he bhave as if he cant just cope with that.
Months into your relationship, he starts bringing up the issue and it gradually becomes an issue and a soource of misunderstanding.Then when ure not yielding, he starts dating someone else.When u find out, you cant stand it and u guys decides to talk about in and in the process u both willingly decide to go ur separate ways.Of course he is too willing to call it off.Obviously,they continue with this their new found love.
Surprisingly,few months after uve both decided to call it over, they start calling and they wanna come back into your life.
Trust me, i REFUSE but they never seem to give up, even till tomorrow.
The truth is why do they  keep wanting to come back after treating me the way they have did?
Dont be suprised this has happenen with 2 guys in a row and has been almost the same story all through trust me.
PLS WHAT DO U ALL THINK?
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2008
Lemme get this straight, aren't u glad they come back begging?
wld u rather they were like "good riddance to bad rubbish"? You's the one havin the last laugh so keep ur head up girl.
And don't eva be taking back those dogs, they belong in the pound.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by ayeesha: 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2008
cos they know you are incomparable. kiss
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by opokonwa(m): 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2008
Or perhaps you are still raw gold they are yet to explore

But seriously, ladies who stand their ground on an issue as sensitive as sex are usually well repected by guys
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by adeboo(f): 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2008
opokonwa:

Or perhaps you are still raw gold they are yet to explore

But seriously, ladies who stand their ground on an issue as sensitive as sex are usually well repected by guys

Thats so true - stand ur ground without wavering.

But if they go cause u wont give them sex, then let them keep stepping - on the other hand, they have obviously seen that they cant live without you and want u back.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by tkb417(m): 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2008
we keep coming back cos we cant do without those we really love. . .
if our issues were based on sex, then i see no reasons why we shouldnt heal the wound. . .
Sex aint evrthin
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by ifyalways(f): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2008
tkb417:

we keep coming back because we can't do without those we really love. . .
if our issues were based on sex, then i see no reasons why we shouldnt heal the wound. . .
Sex aint evrthin
very well said !
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by olanajim(m): 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2008
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by almondjoy(f): 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2008
tkb417:

we keep coming back because we can't do without those we really love. . .
Sex aint evrthin

Abeg make you speak for yourself oh! cheesy  Learn to sit in one place tbk419!!!! kiss

And what is it that we really love? grin  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by sosilly4b(m): 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2008
If they keep coming back then you should keep looking good the way u are(they cant help that).U are simply great however they might also be comin back to complete what they didnt finish in the first place.Just make sure real love dont pas u by.Enjoy.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by TOYOSI20(f): 12:52am On Feb 13, 2008
sosilly4b:

If they keep coming back then you should keep looking good the way u are(they can't help that).You are simply great however they might also be comin back to complete what they didnt finish in the first place.Just make sure real love don't pas u by.Enjoy.

I agree. tongue
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by tkb417(m): 7:11am On Feb 13, 2008
Abeg make you speak for yourself oh! Learn to sit in one place tbk419!!!!

And what is it that we really love? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

exactly what i just told you on the mother in-law thing.(speak for urself)
and tell me where i should sit
and who told u i cant love. . .
abeg gerraway from my side joh!
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by iice(f): 8:25am On Feb 13, 2008
The nick seems mighty familiar. . .
Nwayz. . .why do you care?
Maybe they just want to get what seems unattainable
Maybe they do care
In the end, it's still yourself wondering undecided
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by bjibola: 8:32am On Feb 13, 2008
They keep coming back because you are unfinished business. Its probably not love dear, its the male ego thing. They just have to be the one to pop the cherry.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 13, 2008
so true. i wonder why too.

but for those who still stick around (if i tell them i cant date them), once they can come to terms with it, we've learnt to get along by building our friendship and there's many of them i hold close to my heart as bestest friends now wink wink. unless he's immature.

i havent dated anyone who isn't cool with my stance on sex. and when we part ways, we stay good friends. grin
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by MisterMan(m): 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2008
Bravo Lady. Keep it up. Those guys sucks. They didn't really love u in the first place. They are more interested in your cunt. If a guy really love u, he will be more than willing to wait. He just want to add you to the list.
When I was dating my wife and I learnt her stance (she was a virgin too), Boy was I mad with love and admiration for her. Keep it. That is your weapon. Don't let anybody decieve you that virginity is nothing. Personally I treasure it. You will surely meet somebody who reasons like you. Girl I am happy for you and mighty proud of you.

They keep coming back because they now know your value. I love the following quotes. One, more of male ego and perhaps they now know your worth
bjibola:

They keep coming back because you are unfinished business. Its probably not love dear, its the male ego thing. They just have to be the one to pop the cherry.
adeboo:

Thats so true - stand your ground without wavering.

But if they go cause u wont give them sex, then let them keep stepping - on the other hand, they have obviously seen that they can't live without you and want u back.
The above is also very true. Hold your head high. Wishing you happy valentine.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by emelumgini(f): 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2008
I advice u stay away from that guy because once he get what he's looking for believe me u won't see him again.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by uspry1(f): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2008
Why you always date BAD BOYS aka sex freaky? Basically they are vultures playing along to come back to you over and over!!! angry
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by queen01(f): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2008
no one knows why he is comin back. he might be really sorry to come back or he might just be comin back for a purpose, no one knows hun so be smart and be careful, smiley
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by queen01(f): 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2008
@uspry1

hi dear actually i'm new here, tryin to know a little bout the forum, wassup?
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by uspry1(f): 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2008
@queen01

Welcome to Nairaland! You will love it! Plenty of time meeting different Nairaland people! Plenty of laughing, educating, contributing, learning, and changing your life lot better yourself!

The more you will save too many heartbreaks learning from their mistakes that you won't happen to youself! Be smart! Be cautious! Keep your legs close!
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by queen01(f): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2008
@uspry

hahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin now ur really flattering me honestly, well u can surely trust me for dat, my legs are always close grin, nways bout learnin alot here ur pretty rite cuz even b4 i resgistered i do come here and read so u can say dat again, av never been to nigeria but it seems to be a nice place dnt know to much of there people though but i can say just a little cheesy
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by queen01(f): 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2008
i do come across almondjoy,iice,iceblue,yimiton,and u to name a few, i do enjoy readin the post and replies each time i visit nairaland, u guys seems to be havin fun here, but i was a bit mad at oracle99 of wat he said , (so sad).
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by TheSly: 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2008

WE keep coming back because WE can't do without those we really love. . .
Sex aint evrthin

we?. . . our? undecided undecided
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by queen01(f): 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2008
@uspry1

is dat u in the picture?

(1) (Reply)

Honest Opinions / Help / Guys Can U Marry A Single Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.