Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back (8675 Views)

Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex / Why Do They Keep Coming Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by ty4eva(f): 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2006
I have had my fair share of relationships. I have actually had two which ended up sore. But the problem is that the two of them have realized their mistakes and now think i am the best for them, hence they both want to come back. Meanwhile, i am now in love with someone who values me more than gold!. Loving me is the only thing he knows how to do.

But my very first guy is tenacious, he still wants 2 come back by all means. And the second is also pleading the same fate. What exactly do I do? Should I cut all ties with them in terms of friendship? Perhaps i should stop talking to them? Is it now that they know my worth? I don't want something that will disturb my future in in the sense that they pop up on my wedding day asking for one thing or the other.

Please, dear readers, your urgent advice and comments will be of great help. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by snazzydawn(f): 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2006
girl, move on with the one you love. These your exes who are battling to come back will leave you again. Move on!

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by Hotstepper(f): 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2006
Girl, move on. They are not worth it at all. Just let them know it's only at the friend level that you can remain with them if they are interested and don't give them face at all. Do your thing and soon, they will realize where you're coming from and move on themselves if they want to.
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by tunjikrown(m): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2006
babygirl ! wetin you still dey look for? abeg cut the ties and burn dem joo.thier time has gone! focus on your new love and move on with your life. Best of luck lipsrsealed
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by humpsgal: 12:19am On Jan 20, 2006
i don't even bother about d other 2 fellows just tell them that Ur in love wit someone else.
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by hotangel2(f): 10:05am On Jan 22, 2006
You know what?

Those two losers that want you back, make them your errmmm... Spare part. Go with the original one... (the guy that you love now, and the guy that values you more than gold).

Leave the two ex's in the garage.. if they r lucky, u might get tired of ur man, and decide to use them. wink

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by nicetohave(m): 10:39am On Jan 22, 2006
don't even keep them in the garage, they might cause some comotion there  cool we learn from relationships and move on with the lesson not turn back to eat whatever we felt we left behind and unless there is a more geniune reason for rebuilding a relationship gone sour other than, "i realise now how much you mean to me", i don't believe in it, some things never change..................its bad news  cool

Think of all the reasons why you dont love them anymore, that will help you let go and focus on the man on the scene
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by dejiolowe: 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2006
they aint serious guys. send them off jo. get busy with more serious guys but keep ur eyes open...
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by ty4eva(f): 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2006
tanx 4 all ur advices especially dat of nice2have..they r really helping to move on!. Nairlanders r gr8 and nairaland is d best site i have come accross
thanx 2 u all!!!!!. Keep d posts coming, please!
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by chrisd(m): 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2006
I think she is a supermodel or something. You want them off, say you have not shaved your legs for three months. One time ago I did not believe a girl who said that. I learned my lesson shocked shockedundecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by Rhodalyn(f): 11:11am On Feb 28, 2006
those exes are not worth it what did they do when they had the chance?messed it all up
carry on with your life girl did they seriously think you werent gonna find another guy?
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by tejuoso1(f): 11:46am On Feb 28, 2006
stick with your latest lover, what were the other ones thinking when they hurt you
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by eslynera(f): 1:52am On Nov 29, 2006
tho it's since february, but i'll post anyways.
when d guys come back to your door, just aim a gun at them./ wink
move on with your life. smiley
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2006
they hurt you in the past,and they would still hurt you again if given chance.a leopard can never change its spots.move on with the new guy.
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by MP007(m): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2007
do u now see why u shouldnt be friends with ur ex's?
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by A40(m): 12:33am On Sep 17, 2008
You must have that good good grin but seriously try and find out why you broke up with those guys and if you do you would know who is likely to hurt you or who deserves a second chance
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by topup: 2:41am On Sep 17, 2008
Nope, you've figured it out already, cut as many ties as possible with them (not all, because who knows what the future holds). They may only want you back because they can't have you. Why'D they let you go in the first place, and why'D it take them until now to realise and admit their mistake? Yes yes, we are all humans, but if we allow our ego and pride to become involved in our decisions, we can end up delaying a reunion or making a breakup worse.

I've just noticed that this topic is over 2 years old, tell us what the outcome is cheesy
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by sammyjl(f): 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2009
the fact is they can't have u and can't stand the thot of u being with someone else, it could b that u r also doing fine, career wise or so and they tell themselves, damn she was once mine, and maybe thats y they keep cmn back.
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by congoshine(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2009
If this is true. . . . be rest assured they are both going to bang you really hard from behind ! shocked shocked shocked shocked

I hope you have hair down under !! grin grin grin
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2009
Yeah,we've got talents in 9ja,u know what?most of u guys wuld av bn beta of being a guardian counsellor lol,u, guys are gr8,kp it up! And 2 d lady in questn,9ralanders av spoken but i won't fail 2 let u know dt,dose guys who jilted u are up 2 smtin worse if nt worst,if u truly luv ur new man,stay and b faithful wd em,1 more tin,don't fail 2 get em acquainted wt ds cos i tink his luv 4 u is gonna increase,best wishes!!!
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by nigelkc(m): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2009
don't even keep them in the garage, they might cause some comotion there Cool we learn from relationships and move on with the lesson not turn back to eat whatever we felt we left behind and unless there is a more geniune reason for rebuilding a relationship gone sour other than, "i realise now how much you mean to me", i don't believe in it, some things never change, its bad news Cool

Think of all the reasons why you dont love them anymore, that will help you let go and focus on the man on the scene
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by TOYOSI20(f): 4:37am On Jul 19, 2009
ty4eva:

I have had my fair share of relationships. I have actually had two which ended up sore. But the problem is that the two of them have realized their mistakes and now think i am the best for them, hence they both want to come back. Meanwhile, i am now in love with someone who values me more than gold!. Loving me is the only thing he knows how to do.

But my very first guy is tenacious, he still wants 2 come back by all means. And the second is also pleading the same fate. What exactly do I do? Should I cut all ties with them in terms of friendship? Perhaps i should stop talking to them? Is it now that they know my worth? I don't want something that will disturb my future in in the sense that they pop up on my wedding day asking for one thing or the other.

Please, dear readers, your urgent advice and comments will be of great help. Thanks.

they probably realise what it is they lost, . . . . .
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by TheSeeker(m): 4:49am On Jul 19, 2009
You are still asking if you'd cut the ties? Cut everything. They shouldn't be your bother right now. Don't you think it might kind of make your guy feel insecure if he still knows they want you back and your first being tenacious?(if he's the type that's insecure). You might set off some kind of doubt if you still keep in touch with this kind of guys. Curiously though, why do they want you back? Do you have an idea? Work on your current relationship, put all you got to make it work as he obviously values you more, and forget about those fools. Sh*t! Just noticed this thread is more than 3 years old.

Topup, you said she shouldn't cut all the ties because she might never know what the future holds? Can you explain that?
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by Druss(m): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2009
That is because you are still freaking keeping in touch with them!!
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by C2H5OH(f): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2009
Word!
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by sley4life(m): 9:15am On Jul 19, 2009
there is something in u that wants him back. But if u are already dating someone else tell him to leave u alone or report him to ur current bf
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by Enockia(m): 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2010
take him
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by thejonny09(m): 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2010
@Poster. My advice is remember the saying "All that glitters is NOT GOLD" and "The Devil you know is BETTER than the ANGEL you presume you have or will come". Moving on may look better and easy but think about those saying and consider the situation do not allow your emotions decide for you it could spell doom (I don't prayer that for you anyway). Wishing you the best.
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by kpolli(m): 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2010
TOYOSI20:

Please, dear readers, your urgent advice and comments will be of great help. Thanks

so ur present bf is dumb?
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by omega25red(m): 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2010
The original post was from [size=20pt]2006[/size] no one cares anymore
Re: My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back by Youngpo413: 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
This is 2014!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cocktail-o-clock:when Two Nairalanders Meet. / I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It – / Please Help Me My Girl Has Turned Me Into Sex Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.