Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,255 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! (2269 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by HARDDON: 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2012
Dis is most troubling ! 99 out a 100 ladies out dere have big Tommy and 6packs by d side .

Why don't ladies take gud kare of demselves? they have very poor eating habits .... Drink a lot of cheap beer and stouts. And most annoying is the fact that they have very poor exercising habits .

In the face of all dese thrash, they come up with d Mr perfect man picture of who they would luvv to marry.

ladies what is d way forward?! Must Ʊ Guys live like this?
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by 190theclown: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
another 190 on the loose
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by Temi231(f): 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2012
Checking my pwd.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by 190theclown: 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2012
lalaosky: another 190 on the loose

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by tpia1: 12:36am On Dec 04, 2012
its not easy bro!!!!

we do our best.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by larrymoore(m): 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
Some guys are nt exercise incline, hw will pple like this encourage their wives or partners. Ordinarily l encourage my lady to exercise, 4 her own good or....
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by HARDDON: 9:14am On Dec 05, 2012
larrymoore: Some guys are nt exercise incline, hw will pple like this encourage their wives or partners. Ordinarily l encourage my lady to exercise, 4 her own good or....

Must any Sane human wait ƒoя encouragement? When dey roll with dεм paparizzi, do you encourage them to?

tpia1: its not easy bro!!!!

we do our best.

Uя best?with The big Tommy n packs? Oh dear God. You can do beta
larrymoore: Some guys are nt exercise incline, hw will pple like this encourage their wives or partners. Ordinarily l encourage my lady to exercise, 4 her own good or....

Must any Sane human wait ƒoя encouragement? When dey roll with dεм paparizzi, do you encourage them to?

tpia1: its not easy bro!!!!

we do our best.

Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by HARDDON: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2012

Lala, may ii sound it very CLEARLY? Ƒoя oηε i don't like ∂at guy! Secondly I'd appreciate Ʊ equate ♏ԑ to a baboon dan comparing ♏ԑ with that son of a goat!

Bsides, truth ß töld, why can't Ʊ guys take Ǧ☺☺ϑ care of urselves?
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by 190theclown: 9:24am On Dec 05, 2012
^Go shove ur hardon in2d fanny of a mad woman

F-diot undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by tpia1: 9:49am On Dec 05, 2012
HARDDON:

remember us in prayer bro!
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by HARDDON: 10:03am On Dec 05, 2012
190-the-clown:
^Go shove ur hardon in2d fanny of a mad woman

F-diot undecided

Hahahaa.... Didn't xpect any beta from Ʊ SÖN!

Ƒoя once i tot Ʊ turned imbe ....gud to seee Ʊ still wear your venom vest

Buh I'm too sleek ƒoя ♈ōϋ young blood... Naw run along with your tail inbtw uя legs
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by 190theclown: 10:13am On Dec 05, 2012
^yawns - I nor get ur time grin undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by HARDDON: 10:15am On Dec 05, 2012
tpia1:

remember us in prayer bro!

Sure tin T. Buh do step up a lil B. Work out and spread d gospel
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by Kessyy2k4(m): 10:37am On Dec 05, 2012
HARDDON:

Sure tin T. Buh do step up a lil B. Work out and spread d gospel
cantv u jst shot d trap
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by HARDDON: 10:42am On Dec 05, 2012
Kessyy2k4: cantv u jst shot d trap

And cova d face n Tommy with a pillow? Nice try! But wheda you like it or not, life wudnt always live like that....

Bsides , men nid compact n ѕєχу gurls to make hay with while d sun shines SON
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by NessaFresh(f): 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hardon..
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by HARDDON: 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2012
NessaFresh: Hardon..

NSF? The name is HARD DON not hardON ....

Myt ii ĸпoω y ii caught your fancy? Name ghehin you all sleek n ѕєχу down below? Huh ?

Ʊ ĸпoω Ʊ cud use a diL cos I'm all taken .....ℓ☺ℓz

Regards, Don
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by razznaija(f): 12:18am On Dec 06, 2012
Another village relative of 190.
Abeg you all need to pack up your belongings and
go back to the village that you came from.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 06, 2012
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by HARDDON: 2:22am On Dec 06, 2012
razznaija: Another village relative of 190.
Abeg you all need to pack up your belongings and
go back to the village that you came from.

Hello to you too sample A.

Truth is bitter huh?

Wud have loved to com @ you with the venom of d viper but a quick glance @ your handle, made ♏ԑ decide otherwise .

Dis is no fight .all I'm clamoring ƒoя is a lil body kare from you guys, a lil xercise .... A lil control of them voluptuous appetite and make the world a sexier place ƒoя every1 . Dis solemn plea cudnt ß too much to handle ? That you ball in here to have a hit @ mua?

Regards D
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by HARDDON: 2:23am On Dec 06, 2012
Yield: grin grin

Yello Yield! Nice teeth

*wink* wink*
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by razznaija(f): 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
[size=14pt]Dude wtf are you talking about [/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by HARDDON: 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2012
razznaija: [size=14pt]Dude wtf are you talking about [/size]

You cudnt ß that dull could you?

Scroll back up and read inbtw d lines ....
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by dopeJemi: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
razznaija: [size=14pt]Dude wtf are you talking about [/size]

GurL

Don't bLame him

He saw dat" nairaLanders wiv d potentiaL of bcomin a star" thread n his name waznt mentioned

Hez working so hard sis, he needs 2 be noticed 4 his good write-ups so don't bLame him

Harddon

More grease 2 ur elbow
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by drnoel: 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2012
Who let the dogs out, whooooo whooooo whooooo

Who let the dogs out...........
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by HARDDON: 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2012
dopeJemi:

GurL

Don't bLame him

He saw dat" nairaLanders wiv d potentiaL of bcomin a star" thread n his name waznt mentioned

Hez working so hard sis, he needs 2 be noticed 4 his good write-ups so don't bLame him

Harddon

More grease 2 ur elbow

In English? undecided
dopeJemi:

GurL

Don't bLame him

Harddon

More grease 2 ur elbow

In English? undecided
dopeJemi:

GurL

Don't bLame him

Harddon

More grease 2 ur elbow

In English? undecided
dopeJemi:

GurL

Don't bLame him

Harddon

More grease 2 ur elbow

In English? :>
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by razznaija(f): 6:46am On Dec 07, 2012
HARDDON:

You cudnt ß that dull could you?

Scroll back up and read inbtw d lines ....

So you're saying that 99% women have flabby stomach and they have poor exercising habits.
Now I have some questions for you;
Do you eat healthy?
Do you exercise on a regular?
Do you look like Channing Tatum when you take your shirt off?
If you cannot answer yes to any of these questions, then I advice you to STFU, find a job and stop starting insignificant threads that look like you just finished one round of piss smoking.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by ektbear: 6:52am On Dec 07, 2012
Man my impression is very different. Naija girls are skinnier on average than say girls in the US.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by shizzle11(m): 10:44am On Dec 07, 2012
Some girls may not like this but this poster stated †ђξ obvious. Most nigerian gals poor eating habit, worse of it is that they don't even exercise or any sort of fitness routine. Little wonder they have deposit of fats run ring like tyre round their waist complimenting their protruding tummy. Pathetic and disgusting sights I tell ya!
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by HARDDON: 11:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
razznaija:

So you're saying that 99% women have flabby stomach and they have poor exercising habits.
Now I have some questions for you;
Do you eat healthy?
Do you exercise on a regular?
Do you look like Channing Tatum when you take your shirt off?
If you cannot answer yes to any of these questions, then I advice you to STFU, find a job and stop starting insignificant threads that look like you just finished one round of piss smoking.

To all d above Qs, a very big YES! But ofcos, s1 like Ʊ on da oda side of the line, wudnt fathom ....

And hey, ĸпoω what? I'm too sleek ƒoя your negative energy. ενεη uя handle speaks volume abt the contents of uя head so I'm gono let is slid. Shrug a shlda and YAWN out

Regards
DON
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! by HARDDON: 12:00am On Dec 08, 2012
ekt_bear: Man my impression is very different. Naija girls are skinnier on average than say girls in the US.

Wow, didn't realise ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? / Can U Forgive A Partner Who Forgot Your Birth Date? / Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.