Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,375 members, 7,958,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:56 AM

Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? (2343 Views)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Question Tonight. . Can You Donate One Part Of Your Kidney To Your Dying Gf/bf / Can You Donate One Of Your Ears For Your Wife To-be this way ?? Enter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by Adultnextdoor(m): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hey Guys! I knew a guy who donated one of his kidney to his dying girlfriend...well this event happened about five years ago and they are both married now.So let me know guys,if you can donate one of your kidney to your girlfriend who is dyeing and in need of it in the hospital.....well as for me,i can but me and that girl must end up marrying each other.
Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by Mutuwa(m): 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
if she is worth it I may..

1 Like

Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by mashnino(m): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
At this stage of my life....nope...

why?

cos i am nt even close to getting married...

so there is no certainty she will be with me..

and i wouldnt want to marriage based on pity or something...

where we will have a situation where she is tired of me but maybe guilty conscience wouldnt allow her be herself

just sayin...but maybe in the later stage of my life...but for now no
Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
If that's the best option; sure I can.
Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by TrishaP(f): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
I pray I hear positive answers here
Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
TrishaP:
Lol
Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
Which one will I donate to my wife if need be?
Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by dudesexy1111(m): 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
I could only do dat to my wife....i dont pray for dat kind of situation anyway
Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
yes..
Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
TrishaP:

can you donate yours to save your bf?
Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by TrishaP(f): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
selfoss:

can you donate yours to save your bf?
That's not the question they asked
Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
why not?
Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by kazeem1086(m): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
osofia did it and he died

1 Like

Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by InZA: 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
Yes.

But I have to be sure that she's "The One"... I have to know that she will eventually be the one I would marry and since I don't even plan on having a girlfriend without me knowing that she would be my wife... The answer is still yes... I would very much donate one of my kidneys.
Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by DahtzFestjayz: 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
To My Wife, Yes. But Gf, NO!!!
Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
TrishaP:

That's not the question they asked

Who are they?
That's the question I'm asking you.
Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by Princecalm(m): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
From what am seeing here nobody can give out a kidney to a dying stranger.
Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by TrishaP(f): 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
selfoss:

Who are they?
That's the question I'm asking you.
Answer yours
Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
TrishaP:

Answer yours

I did.. Look up
Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by TrishaP(f): 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
selfoss:

I did.. Look up
Then leave me alone
Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by Tallesty1(m): 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Because she needs it, not because she is my girlfriend.
Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by wunmi590(m): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
Capital YES
Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by juianne95(f): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
If we r still dating,YES...buh when we break up kia kia return my kidney back....
Es nt using my kidney for d next gal undecided
Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
TrishaP:

Then leave me alone

nonsense and ingredient

i hold you before undecided
Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by papercoin(m): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
Girlfriend! Not even wife... I piss okro if I donate...ok the answer is NO

NEXT!

1 Like

Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by Ranchhoddas: 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Why in the seven kingdoms would I do that?Absolute No.
Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by TDstarr: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
Simple answer, NO, the average Nigerian girl will cheat on you with your kidney and tell you she has repayed you with sex
Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by TrishaP(f): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
selfoss:

nonsense and ingredient

i hold you before undecided
Of course you don't. Now go to bed its way past your bedtime already.
Gudnyt chief
Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
Na wah oo..
So you guys can't save a dying person?
Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
TrishaP:

Of course you don't. Now go to bed its way past your bedtime already.
Gudnyt chief

Stop being tacky.
It is not good for a pretty gal like you.
Goodnight madam.
Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by TrishaP(f): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
selfoss:

Stop being tacky.
It is not good for a pretty gal like you.
Goodnight madam.
Tacky ko, tricky ni
Sweet dreams jare
Re: Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
juianne95:
If we r still dating,YES...buh when we break up kia kia return my kidney back....
Es nt using my kidney for d next gal undecided
Are you for real?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladi-nonsense / Fine Gals Wants To Ruin My Business! / Men Invented Cheating, But Women Perfected The Art! Check Out The Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.