Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? (19581 Views)

Why Does The Bible God Discriminate So Much? / Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2012
Reyginus: Poor understanding of literature.
The phrase 'flat nose' as used in that context is metaphoric.
To walk with a flat nose connotes lifting your face in such a way that your frontal bone becomes hyper-extended. It is seen as a characteristics of egocentrism and arrogance. Prostitutes in ancient times move in these manner too.
<<<< THUMBS UP FOR THAT POST REYGIE
Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2012
Idi-Amin:

Is that why I cover my flat nose when I type my comments
Yes.
Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2012
obadiah777: <<<< THUMBS UP FOR THAT POST REYGIE
BUZUGEE The anointed one.:-)

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2012
Reyginus: BUZUGEE The anointed one.:-)

When Buzugee agrees with you, you should know that your post is no different than that of a drunkard

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by rodeo0070(m): 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
tpia1:

i struck a nerve.
Duh!!! Congrats...
Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2012
Logicboy03:

When Buzugee agrees with you, you should know that your post is no different than that of a drunkard
Huh? By the way, the dude is not totally contaminated.
Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2012
Reyginus: Huh? By the way, the dude is not totally contaminated.

Buzugee is a craze man. I see you love his company
Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
LOL LOGICBOY. LIKE REYGIE SAID, I AM NOT FULLY CONTAMINATED. I AM REDEEMABLE wink
Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2012
Logicboy03:

Buzugee is a craze man. I see you love his company
Ofcourse I do. If you know how intuitive madmen are in Nigeria, you would want to.lol.
Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2012
Reyginus: Ofcourse I do. If you know how intuitive madmen are in Nigeria, you would want to.lol.
grin grin AM I MY BROTHERS KEEPER ? REYGIE YOUR NEW NAME IS JUDAS ISCARIOT grin
Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin AM I MY BROTHERS KEEPER ? REYGIE YOUR NEW NAME IS JUDAS ISCARIOT grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by wiegraf: 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2012
Logicboy03:

grin grin grin grin

Yes, THE CHOSEN ONE is in excellent form today. On virtually every thread he's visited he's spread THE WORD with good wit.
Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2012
wiegraf:

Yes, THE CHOSEN ONE is in excellent form today. On virtually every thread he's visited he's spread THE WORD with good wit.
SCRIPTURE DO SAY 'FEED MY FLOCK'. JUST THINK OF ME AS THE MAMAPUT SHOP grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin AM I MY BROTHERS KEEPER ? REYGIE YOUR NEW NAME IS JUDAS ISCARIOT grin
Lololololol. Abeg na joke na!
Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
obadiah777: SCRIPTURE DO SAY 'FEED MY FLOCK'. JUST THINK OF ME AS THE MAMAPUT SHOP grin

See biblical lyrical swagg cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
Reyginus: Lololololol. Abeg na joke na!
OK OOO grin SCRIPTURE DO SAY 'FORGIVE' grin
Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2012
Logicboy03:

See biblical lyrical swagg cool

I GOT IT LIKE THAT BRUV grin
Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2012
obadiah777: I GOT IT LIKE THAT BRUV grin

No shaking.
Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2012
Logicboy03:

No shaking.
wink BRUV, SUB ZERO WEATHER IN ENGLAND.
Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
obadiah777: wink BRUV, SUB ZERO WEATHER IN ENGLAND.

I am warm inside cool
Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by Bella3(f): 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2012
CHINEKE!
The day logicboy agrees with Obadiah777!:O MY ANCESTORs HELP ME OH.
TRUELY SIGNS OF END TIME.
Make i go make amends with dat person i've been keeping malice with! Dnt wanna be caught unaware(especially as öne of the biggest signs just occured)
gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by IdiAmin2(m): 7:00am On Dec 06, 2012
Reyginus: Please stop acting dumb. How do explain the statement: 'LOVE IS BLIND'? Or 'THE SKY IS MY LIMIT?'

LMAO !!!!! Now I know you are really a non-entity with nothing to say. You just bored looking for someone to come down to your level. You still trying to escape the topic dancing around it. I will try one more time: In that passage of scripture: Does the bible god call 'being blind, being a cripple and having a flat nose' a blemish? and does he say such people should not approach? Yes or No?
Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 06, 2012
Bélla3: CHINEKE!
The day logicboy agrees with Obadiah777!:O MY ANCESTORs HELP ME OH.
TRUELY SIGNS OF END TIME.
Make i go make amends with dat person i've been keeping malice with! Dnt wanna be caught unaware(especially as öne of the biggest signs just occured)
gringringrin
TOO FUNNY grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by tpia1: 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
Idi-Amin:

LMAO !!!!! Now I know you are really a non-entity with nothing to say. You just bored looking for someone to come down to your level. You still trying to escape the topic dancing around it. I will try one more time: In that passage of scripture: Does the bible god call 'being blind, being a cripple and having a flat nose' a blemish? and does he say such people should not approach? Yes or No?

wow, this thing is paining you.
Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2012
tpia1:

wow, this thing is paining you.

Low IQ trolling.

Troll harder

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by tpia1: 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2012
better go back to muslim section, you like the place better, since christians for the most part dont bother with you due to this problem of generalized low cognition cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
tpia1: better go back to muslim section, you like the place better, since christians for the most part dont bother with you due to this problem of generalized low cognition cheesy

Now that is better trolling grin
Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
Idi-Amin:

LALALA. One more time. Do you really need answers or you're made up on what you hold as truth?
Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by lomprico(m): 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2012
grin
Logicboy03:

I'm proud of my flat nose. Anyone that tells me that I am less than other humans because of my nose is a FOOL

U brought this upon urself, u shld have just ended d post without describing how flat or wide ur nose is. If u feel u aint worthy to come to d presence of God because of d nose, go for a plastic surg to boost ur self esteem. U for snap n post d pix of d nose sef to make it more fuunn grin
Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2012
lomprico: grin

U brought this upon urself, u shld have just ended d post without describing how flat or wide ur nose is. If u feel u aint worthy to come to d presence of God because of d nose, go for a plastic surg to boost ur self esteem. U for snap n post d pix of d nose sef to make it more fuunn grin

Sharaap! angry

thin nosed fool.
Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by psychalade: 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
The Bible is a tool of control grin
Re: Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? by TriniLovesNaija: 3:42pm On Feb 08
A closer look at the Hebrew, and bearing the context of Leviticus 21:18, that is, speaking of blemishes/defects/major flaws, discloses that what is referred to as "flat nose" is not the characteristic nose structure of most Asians or many Africans but does, in fact, refer more to the characteritic nose defect of a cleftlip person.

See https://classic.net.bible.org/dictionary.php?word=Flat%20Nose, or
https://www.biblegateway.com/resources/encyclopedia-of-the-bible/Flat-Nose

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye / My Daughter, Deedee, Got Baptised This Morning. / Why Do Christian Men Remove Their Cap In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.