Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,520 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

Would You Stay Or Would You Go? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Stay Or Would You Go? (1281 Views)

If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave / Should I Stay Or Leave Him / Should I Stay Or Walk Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
If u have been staying with ur man/woman for 10years. U live like a married couple. He/she keeps telling you he/she is not yet ready for marriage...would u continue to live like that hoping someday he/she will be ready or would u jus leave him after 10years of being committed to him/her?
Re: Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by RedLight1: 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
10yrs? Are u kidding?
Re: Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by Mynd44: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
10 years? That is longer than a lot of marriages leave the dude
Re: Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2012
Mynd_44: 10 years? That is longer than a lot of marriages leave the dude
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
If you're happy with your relationship, stay with him. Marriage is just a formality, what matters most is your happiness. Like Mynd said, 10yrs is longer than a lot of marriages.

On the other hand, wetin you dey look for 10yrs?
Re: Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by Caracta(f): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
In the 1st place, i wouldn't live with a man i'm not married to. However, a relationship of 10years is funny. How old were they when they started the relationship?
Re: Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2012
mondi_cheeks: If u have been staying with ur man/woman for 10years. U live like a married couple. He/she keeps telling you he/she is not yet ready for marriage...would u continue to live like that hoping someday he/she will be ready or would u jus leave him after 10years of being committed to him/her?

This can only happens in the western worlds. It cannot and will not happens in a place like Nigeria so it will be rights if you posted these question on askmen.com or a women foruming in America or England
Re: Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
Caracta: a relationship of 10years is funny.
lol
Re: Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
richarts:

This can only happens in the western worlds. It cannot and will not happens in a place like Nigeria so it will be rights if you posted these question on askmen.com or a women foruming in America or England
or u cld jus pretend u didn't see it and let those who want to say something on the topic say it smiley
Re: Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2012
Red-Light:
10yrs? Are u kidding?

^
Re: Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by luvmijeje(f): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
10yrs!4 me to leave a guy dat ve been with 4 dat long,there has to be a better reason and nt because he didnt get married to me.
Re: Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
Will u be leavin with the kids too undecided
Re: Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by Nnekacherry: 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
Red-Light:
10yrs? Are u kidding?

grin
Re: Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
It depends ...
If I wanted to have children soon, I'd leave.
If I didn't want to have chidlren soon and the relationship was happy, I wouldn't leave.
Re: Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by switdick(m): 11:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
its not wise to stay with him in tha first place,except of course, you two are engaged. Relationship does not guaranty or justify anything to bind you guys under the same roof,it only shows the desperation of the party willing to stay.

Even if he assured you he'd marry you,let him bend over backwards to facilitate his plans.Staying with him will only make you tear your hair,thus, exhibiting to his face" his lack of marital plan prowess,and he could call off whatever engagement plan he has for you both out of frustration. when he's ready,he should come to you, its more respectful that way.
cool
Re: Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by Mynd44: 3:12am On Dec 05, 2012
Seriously, 10 years?

Dang!!!
Re: Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:36am On Dec 05, 2012
I cant stay with someone i'm not married to. Yea, i'm still an old-fashioned christian.
Re: Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 05, 2012
mondi_cheeks: shocked shocked shocked
Re: Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by student10: 9:32am On Dec 05, 2012
mondi_cheeks: If u have been staying with ur man/woman for 10years. U live like a married couple. He/she keeps telling you he/she is not yet ready for marriage...would u continue to live like that hoping someday he/she will be ready or would u jus leave him after 10years of being committed to him/her?

Don't think u should leave at this point cos let's face it he's finished using u, just let him have wots remaining.
Re: Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 05, 2012
Flashaldrin: I cant stay with someone i'm not married to. Yea, i'm still an old-fashioned christian.
nd its not a bad thing
Re: Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:29am On Dec 05, 2012
mondi_cheeks: nd its not a bad thing
maybe you should try it.
Re: Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2012
Caracta: In the 1st place, i wouldn't live with a man i'm not married to. However, a relationship of 10years is funny. How old were they when they started the relationship?

Way to go babe!
Re: Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2012
Flashaldrin: I cant stay with someone i'm not married to. Yea, i'm still an old-fashioned christian.

Bless you brother!
Re: Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2012
Flashaldrin:
maybe you should try it.

Hehehehehehehe, very funny!
Re: Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by CrimsonLove(f): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2012

you leave. I don't feel like this is a difficult question, you can't convince your partner of something of that magnitude they have to come to it on their own or they won't.
Re: Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by P4VS20: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2012
10 yrs is too long. max 3 yrs, not ready, gone like the winds.
Re: Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by Gloriagee(f): 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2012
Lai Lai. I'd be bored out of my wits
Re: Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by Mynd44: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2012
P4VS20: 10 yrs is too long. max 3 yrs, not ready, gone like the winds.
3 years in some cases is too much sef.
Re: Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by P4VS20: 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
3 years in some cases is too much sef.

am just tryin to be nice. 1 yr, we suppose know where we dey go
Re: Would You Stay Or Would You Go? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
richarts:

you are actually quite wrong, it happens very often in Nigeria. I've seen people live together for years in Nigeria, have kids etc without any marriage ceremony.i've Even attended a mass wedding for 15 couples who have been living together for 10 years and above. The only thing is that it's more common amongst the unskilled/illiterate/semi- literate here in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

---- / My Experience. / What Is Wrong With Guyz Of Now A Dayz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.