Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave (8658 Views)

Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 16, 2013
For the ladies
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
First, i will slap him back, whether i stay or leave depends on what happens next but i am definitely gonna get birth control pills for the next one or two years to make sure i don't have kids if he gets more violent.

15 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
Bludeville: First, i will slap him back, whether i stay or leave depends on what happens next but i am definitely gonna get birth control pills for the next one or two years to make sure i don't have kids if he gets more violent.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
Depends what I did to deserve a slap.If it is on the ground of infidelity on my path,I think I deserve a thunderous slap.That's d only instance I can think of,if not,anyway he knows better not to step on my tail. grin
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
Don't! But still don't condone it!

Bludeville: First, i will slap him back, whether i stay or leave depends on what happens next but i am definitely gonna get birth control pills for the next one or two years to make sure i don't have kids if he gets more violent.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
@OP
when some sad women get slapped AT THE WEDDING RECEPTION and still get married, here you are talking about "a few weeks after"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBOb5n8Dq_Y
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by teey2(f): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
this.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by 50calibre(m): 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2013

Lol you sound like its all about you, like you call the shots. You are not indispensable you know?

Just like any other woman, you are easily replaceable.

7 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
I wud stay,bt wif wat i do 2 do im,he wud wish i ad left!!
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Elbisco(m): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
lmao...u'll take birth control pills...as if U're the only woman on earth....forgetting dat a child would giv u a braggin right in a marriage...u also forget that he has a family....mtchew...dat y una no dey c husband marry

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
LEAVE!
And he wld sleep in jail for some few dayz too!
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by nikkypearl(f): 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2013

if i need a brain transplantation,i will prefer yours,not because u are a genius...i need a brain which is never used before.smh

11 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by favouredseed(f): 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
nikkypearl:

if i need a brain transplantation,i will prefer yours,not because u are a genius...i need a brain which is never used before.smh

LOL

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Tholudee(f): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
I will stay on a condition dat he wl swear for me(with a bible) that such will never happen again no matter what
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
Tholudee: I will stay on a condition dat he wl swear for me(with a bible) that such will never happen again no matter what

...and most would swear on that bible, until the next beating happens.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
nikkypearl:

B.itch if you want to attempt to copy an insult, at least get the grammar right, how hard is it to copy and paste? or cram and spit out? Believe me, you don't wanna take me on 'cause I'm waaaaayyyy outta your league.

9 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nwanneamakah: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
Tholudee: I will stay on a condition dat he wl swear for me(with a bible) that such will never happen again no matter what

Lool!!!! Babe, he already swore in public (a church-whr dere must hv been countless bibles), in front of d pastor (who preached wth a bible of course), ur parents, n his parents to love u like he loves himself...and I dnt thnk he wuld ever slap himself for any reason, even if he makes a mistake d@ turns out 2b d most stupid one ever made in d history of mankind....

Anyway, d only scriptural ground for a divorce is adultery tongue so, ladies, SCRUTINIZE d@ brother b4 u say yes, n don't b blinded by love, n thots of "I'll change him"

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
Elbisco:
lmao...u'll take birth control pills...as if U're the only woman on earth....forgetting dat a child would giv u a braggin right in a marriage...u also forget that he has a family....mtchew...dat y una no dey c husband marry

Duude, in that empty nut you probably use as your brain, there was probably no space for the thought to occur to you that
1. Neither is he the only man on earth
2. I also have a family
3. I'm not one of those your village girls that think that marriage , bragging rights, and family is the be all and end all.

11 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
50calibre:

Lol you sound like its all about you, like you call the shots. You are not indispensable you know?

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
50calibre:

OMG!!! Another nut-sized brain..I am easily replaceable, and so the fvck is he! Sheesh! And yes in my world, it is all about me, no apologies, who was it supposed to be about before? YOU?
*rolling my eyes to kafanchan*
P.S I am definitely not like any other woman, but then i dont expect you to know/ understand what i mean.

11 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by nikkypearl(f): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
Bludeville: B.itch if you want to attempt to copy an insult, at least get the grammar right, how hard is it to copy and paste? or cram and spit out? Believe me, you don't wanna take me on 'cause I'm waaaaayyyy outta your league.
did u jus say way outtalolllllz... wit all d rubbish u spew out,u av a long way to gooo..kip ranting

8 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Danhumprey: 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
nikkypearl:

LWKMD... grin

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Danhumprey: 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
Even if you later go cheat on him,he shouldn't punish you,just because he swore? You think men are that stupid? Why can't some ladies reason with their brain? undecided
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by djeezy(m): 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
We all know majority of the women will stay. What I do not understand here is why some are saying they'll leave. Giving your answer here is one thing, and being faced with the real situation is another, so don't think it's easy.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
I won't think twice oooo

I will leave sharpaly

I'll make sure he's horse-whipped
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 17, 2013
So onpoint.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by sunnyt1(m): 12:16am On Oct 17, 2013
I am not supposed to comment here as it appears the thread is for ladies, but i noticed something which i should give my opinion on.

Is it safe to say the people commenting for now are unmarried? This is for you then.

Marriage only works when you dnt attach any condition to it. The reason why most marriages fail is bcs divorce had been seen as an option right from the word go, when you start up by telling yoursef if A happens, B wud be the resort. If he dos this i will do that, its just a question of time, the marriage will crumble.

Academically, failure dos not start in the exam hall, it starts from the very day one resumes in school. In marriage too, failure/divorce dos not start at that point when he slaps u or when she goes to a club wit anoda guy, it starts at 16, it starts when u were in school, it starts when he was toasting you, it starts from when you were pinging instead of adding values to ur life.

Young people, prepare for marriage now that you are still single. The fact that you are still young and single means you can still work on those things that could give birth to divorce or bitterness in marriage.

For a start, if you marry a guy who slaps you after wedding, who are you gonna blame for it? Dosnt it mean that you didnt prepare for the marriage properly? And the fact is, such negative act will only get worse, gradually a slap will morph to spanking. If you prepare very well, shd you end up marrying a wife-beater?

Please, if you care for a successful, happy, peaceful and fulfilled marriage prepare for marriage properly.

The devil is doing everything to destroy the marriage institution, something God created himsef.

10 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 17, 2013
sunny t: I am not supposed to comment here as it appears the thread is for ladies, but i noticed something which i should give my opinion on.

Is it safe to say the people commenting for now are unmarried? This is for you then.

Marriage only works when you dnt attach any condition to it. The reason why most marriages fail is bcs divorce had been seen as an option right from the word go, when you start up by telling yoursef if A happens, B wud be the resort. If he dos this i will do that, its just a question of time, the marriage will crumble.

Academically, failure dos not start in the exam hall, it starts from the very day one resumes in school. In marriage too, failure/divorce dos not start at that point when he slaps u or when she goes to a club wit anoda guy, it starts at 16, it starts when u were in school, it starts when he was toasting you, it starts from when you were pinging instead of adding values to ur life.

Young people, prepare for marriage now that you are still single. The fact that you are still young and single means you can still work on those things that could give birth to divorce or bitterness in marriage.

For a start, if you marry a guy who slaps you after wedding, who are you gonna blame for it? Dosnt it mean that you didnt prepare for the marriage properly? And the fact is, such negative act will only get worse, gradually a slap will morph to spanking. If you prepare very well, shd you end up marrying a wife-beater?

Please, if you care for a successful, happy, peaceful and fulfilled marriage prepare for marriage properly.

The devil is doing everything to destroy the marriage institution, something God created himsef.
so wat r u trying 2 say??dat we sud start preparing 4 marriage wen we don't even knw wat d husband luks lyk.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by didicold(f): 7:12am On Oct 17, 2013
Dis life is too short to become anyone's slap-around bag, since d marriage is so short if u leave ,u will get little support, even familial. D next money for soup he gives me will be used to rent thugs to treat his fuckup, no apologies. If u av heard of olowo fowo ra iku, na so.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Tholudee(f): 7:27am On Oct 17, 2013
Danhumprey: Even if you later go cheat on him,he shouldn't punish you,just because he swore? You think men are that stupid? Why can't some ladies reason with their brain? undecided
must you add insults? Eranko oponu oshi

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2013
didicold: Dis life is too short to become anyone's slap-around bag, since d marriage is so short if u leave ,u will get little support, even familial. D next money for soup he gives me will be used to rent thugs to treat his fuckup, no apologies. If u av heard of olowo fowo ra iku, na so.
lmao!!u funi n wicked gan o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Swear Is True! / Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) / My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.